Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (152494 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
@ GH KWAME: I hope that isn't the best you have to offer. In any case, a cardinal rule IMO of intelligence is that its works must not be known save by insiders, so I'll really, really hope Africans are good at keeping mum about their intelligence efforts, if there is.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
There's absolutely no need to argue with that guy. Simply click the "report" button (like I'm going to do).

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Uhuru Kanyatta is a natural leader!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
BBC Africa
::

The son of Ghanaian poet Kofi Awoonor,
who was killed in the Westgate siege, has told the BBC about the moment he lost his father. "We had just arrived at the mall and were getting out of the car when we heard gunshots and it all went haywire," Afetsi Awoonor said. His father remained in the car as he ran towards the mall steps, hit the floor and began crawling.
"As I was crawling I felt a sting in my
back I could tell I was being shot but I
kept crawling until I found somewhere to hide and tried to look back to see if I
could see any sign of my father but I
didn't," Mr Afetsi said.
Mr Afetsi said the attackers he saw were Caucasian males, wearing goggles and bulletproof vests. Later when he was rescued he saw that their car was still there, the door was open, but his father was not there. "I kept screaming, 'I can't find my father, I can't find my father.'"
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ GH KWAME: I hope that isn't the best you have to offer. In any case, a cardinal rule IMO of intelligence is that its works must not be known save by insiders, so I'll really, really hope Africans are good at keeping mum about their intelligence efforts, if there is.

Best to offer? They hardly document these stuff.
I only re-posted it because I was expecting @Cameroonpride and @Fulman198 to comment on it and also to let them know Africans also spy on the western world.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
mikeansy: Uhuru Kanyatta is a natural leader!

Huh? Were you expecting anything different? There is nothing like Bad news, and Uhuru cannot be blamed for taking advantage of it.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
J0M0 KENYATTA
::

"WHEN THE MISSIONARIES ARRIVED WE HAD THE LAND AND THEY HAD THE BIBLE, THEY TAUGHT US TO PRAY
WITH OUR EYES CLOSED, WHEN WE
OPENED OUR EYES, THEY HAD THE
LAND AND WE HAD THE BIBLE" ---
JOMO KENYATTA

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
basra:

am not alshabaab and you would be better served if your forefathers had the spirit you have to talk to me. cause last i checked their decendants are shooting each other over shoes in america

I was not talking to you I was responding to the Al Shabaab member who post crap on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.