Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151181 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

Isreal vs palestine/iran/other arab countries dey are beefing with

who side do you think I will be on wink

Isreal, the only nation no terrorists f0cks with
u r too funny
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 3:31am On Sep 24, 2013
IGNORE THIS AFRICAN GUY! HE ENJOYS THE ATTENTION,THOUGH THE MODS ALSO ... undecided

WE HAVE TRIUMPHED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:32am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u need to go back to school and at least listen in class . Israeli despise u christians .they are happy they killed Jesus, they call Mary a harlot . For them u are gentiles .period. Christian don't have to b proud of Israeli because they can fight their own battles. I'm always surprised how Christian cheer up with Israeli if only they knew that shows to ridicule Christian./Christianity are aired on Israel national TVs

and see this dumbas.s

Isreal is the foreign country that trains cameroonian army. trained to cause terror in bakassi

if cameroon was a muslim country, do u think they wld have offered help to yr army

we all know cameroonian army are trained by hardcore isreali.

mumu
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

and see this dumbas.s

Isreal is the foreign country that trains cameroonian army. trained to cause terror in bakassi

if cameroon was a muslim country, do u think they wld have offered help to yr army

mumu
So u think they do it for free? Because we are a Christian country? Anyway I won't go in details but u are wrong on a few things.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Go to the culture section and search for it
come on man ..aren't we friend anymore?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:45am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
So u think they do it for free? Because we are a Christian country? Anyway I won't go in details but u are wrong on a few things.

who does things for free ders a difference btw being trained and getting advice from oga at the top

so I know its not free

do u think the isreali will agree to train egyptian army or iran army or somali army lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 24, 2013
A lot of people are googling the name of muhammed's mother because of this incidence.
Searches on her name have been carried out more than 40,000 times since on saturday.

http://stats.grok.se/en/201309/aminah%20bint%20wahb

Funny how these terrorists have made the name of an insignificant harlot so important to non muslims

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:51am On Sep 24, 2013
NL member: A lot of people are googling the name of muhammed's mother because of this incidence.
Searches on her name have been carried out more than 40,000 times since on saturday.

http://stats.grok.se/en/201309/aminah%20bint%20wahb

Funny how these terrorists have made the name of an insignificant harlot so important to non muslims

everyone wants to know her name

incase terrorists will storm their school, mall , bus or train. .and ask them if they know mohammed mothers name
knowing her name, might give you pass as a muslim grin and u will be scott free
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:53am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

and see this dumbas.s

mumu

You also do realize that Cameroon has about 25% Muslim population.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 3:56am On Sep 24, 2013
AYANLE MOVE OVER,I AM NOT BOTHERED WITH YOUR RANTINGS AS YOUR CASE IS PSYCHO.
I just pity you.

Get this Breaking News:THE SEIGE IS OVER! TERRORISTS KILLED,HOSTAGES RELEASED.

WE HAVE TRIUMPHED! KENYA REMAINS STRONG,KDF IS MORE DETERMINED,AFRICAN NATIONS HAVE RALLIED BEHIND US,SOMALIA IS BUT A PIT LATRINE.
TIME TO START WIPE OUT OPERATIONS IN EASTLEIGH. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

75% christian
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:01am On Sep 24, 2013
"An army general was asked: 'Can you forgive a terrorist?' He replied: 'God forgives. Our task is to arrange their meeting"

I like this Army General lol

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:01am On Sep 24, 2013
"An army general was asked: 'Can you forgive a terrorist?' He replied: 'God forgives. Our task is to arrange their meeting"

I like this Army General lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2013

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

don't mind her however it is something like 15-20%
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:30am On Sep 24, 2013
an insignificant muslim population
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u need to go back to school and at least listen in class . Israeli despise u christians .they are happy they killed Jesus, they call Mary a harlot . For them u are gentiles .period. Christian don't have to b proud of Israeli because they can fight their own battles.
so educated people keep grudges over something that happened over 2000yrs than none of us who are alive now, witnessed when it happened? undecided
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm not a Moslem,God forbid bad things

Ah, smiley. Thanks for clarifying
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

who does things for free ders a difference btw being trained and getting advice from oga at the top

so I know its not free

do u think the isreali will agree to train egyptian army or iran army or somali army lol
that was not even the point lol .the point was Jews don't consider Christian as their friends or brothers. So u r on ur own.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:43am On Sep 24, 2013
alexis:

grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so educated people keep grudges over something that happened over 2000yrs than none of us who are alive now, witnessed when it happened? undecided
are u Christian? If yes what did u witness about Jesus?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by awardeetroll: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2013
why do you keep on talking about Ethiopia. Talk about your own country. Dont spread lies to creat division between Africans you insecure somali
africa-down:

which one of us sold his people to slavery? now that is what i call mental grin

LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS.

http://www.tadias.com/08/13/2008/are-ethiopians-racist-2/
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2013
alexis:

no wahala. But I thot my Post was enough clear. I said Moslem bigotry 101,
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by preeky: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2013
I understand its over but the death toll is so high they are even afraid to keep counting
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2013
vanunu: I am a yoruba man, and a Muslim, but today 22-09-2013 I have decided not to be a Muslim again, I have longed been deceived, I cannot take it any more. I also so call on all Yorubas to denounce and reject Islam, because it is a very dangerous religion. I heard that the Islamist are setting up camps somewhere in our southwest, we the children of Oduduwa will never allow this to happen.

You are an igbo man. Stop embarrassing your self, take a look at your profile.

But on a serious note, you will never see any muslims denounce or condemn such, if they do, they will be going against the wish of their allah. They are programmed to be violent people.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 24, 2013
pendo89: AYANLE MOVE OVER,I AM NOT BOTHERED WITH YOUR RANTINGS AS YOUR CASE IS PSYCHO.
I just pity you.

Get this Breaking News:THE SEIGE IS OVER! TERRORISTS KILLED,HOSTAGES RELEASED.

WE HAVE TRIUMPHED! KENYA REMAINS STRONG,KDF IS MORE DETERMINED,AFRICAN NATIONS HAVE RALLIED BEHIND US,SOMALIA IS BUT A PIT LATRINE.
TIME TO START WIPE OUT OPERATIONS IN EASTLEIGH. smiley

Kukaa imara, hata hivyo nadhani watu (Kenya gov) wanapaswa kuacha kukubali biashara ya Somalia kwa sababu wengi wa fedha zao kuja kutoka uharamia na wao kutumia faida yao kwa mfuko wa kundi yao ya kigaidi
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 4:55am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no wahala. But I thot my Post was enough clear. I said Moslem bigotry 101,

English is a prostituted language, it came across as if I was a Muslim "Bigot" grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: an insignificant muslim population
there is no such thing in Cameroon. We ain't a Christian nor a Moslem country. We are a traditionalist country. cool
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:03am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: there is no such thing in Cameroon. We ain't a Christian nor a Moslem country. We are a traditionalist country. cool

We are all human beings before we are the adherents to any religion or culture. Life is sacred and we should protect it.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2013
famous radio dj in nairobi R.I.P

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:09am On Sep 24, 2013
they were rescued.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 5:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Sagamite:

This CRETIN told this poor toddler to run across the room from a safety spot to come and meet him? angry

He is not a Cretin, He is Kenyan-Somali muslim law enforcement officer, ready to take out the cowardly CRETINS(Terrorist), going after unarmed civilians. He created cover for the child to run to him for safety. lets not allow anger make us lose our common sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.