Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150866 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2013
dey most have shot her legs cry cry cry cry

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 24, 2013
Onila come on ..u are posting the same pictures over and over again.na wa oo let it go enough with the gory images. U spam bot

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:29am On Sep 24, 2013
the saddest of all cry cry

Mbugua, nephew of President UHURU KENYATTA and his fiancee Wahito. They died in the # WestgateAttack

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uN5uXPQAn3I/Uj7Sf5yhXxI/AAAAAAACDMc/-OUlljF7bCs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/--JO6dqhSncQ/Uj7SeSLDcFI/AAAAAAACDMM/9bRE1B8w9tY/s320/BUwH4H5CUAAjs5G.png[/img]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2013
MOTHER'S LOVE

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2013
My dear uncle nura, courageous CID officer, shot in the arm by the damned terrorist!

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2013
A supposed view of Some of the Attackers.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2013
Kids on skates urging people to donate blood

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Well wishers donate food stuff to those donating blood at KENCOM.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:37am On Sep 24, 2013
Blood donation queue at KenCom by the Kenya Redcross

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2013
British High Commissioner to Kenya Chris turner donates blood at Kencom

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by adewasco2k(m): 5:39am On Sep 24, 2013
^^I see love.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2013
A member of Kenyan security forces wears a scarf as he prepares for the night ahead on a road outside Westgate Mall, in Nairobi, Kenya.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2013
BBC Africa
The Kenyan foreign minister Amina Mohamed has said the group that attacked the shopping centre in Nairobi included at least three American citizens of Somali or Arab origin. Ms Mohamed told US television that a British woman was also thought to have been involved.

COMMENTS

Maxwell Okello
No one is fighting islam here but only critising their love 4 human blood. THEY R LIKE HUNGRY MAD PIGS

Like · 1 · Reply · 23 minutes ago

Daadir M Hassan
We Somalian People offering our deepest Condolences for the Kenyan Victims of terror attacks in Nairobi,West gate Shopping Mall.Somali People is having similar Terror Attacts every single day.This proves that Alshababs are not only locally active in Somalia Soil ,but the whole regions and Global Threats.The East African Countries has to work together closely with Somali Governments inorder to defeat this Extremists.Al-Shababs don't represent the Somali muslim Community and Somali people Rejects their views of Extremist version of Islam and acts of Voilences.They have no Place in our Somali Society.The War of Al-Shababs is far away to go.The terrorism remain a major concern in all horn of African Countries join and need to face one fight directions.The fight of Al-Shababs is not only have to bite the bullet,but also focus on hearts and minds aswel.People must remember the Al-Shababs is no longer Somali terror Organizations,but International threat and Global link Al-Qaeda groups.

Like · 2 · Reply · 4 minutes ago

Atusaye Mwalwanda
Home work for america. Is the land of opportunities breeding ground for terrorists?

Like · 1 · Reply · 50 minutes ago

Harrison Kb
british 'white widow' samantha escaping..thot kdf wil take the glory of killing the in'tl terrorist

Mleka Blues Brenda
Eish some muslims,,,,,i dont know what they mean when they say they are peaceful people,,i think the opposite is true.

Like · 6 · Reply · 47 minutes ago

3 replies

Santo Akec Akot Autiak
In south sudan, we have no single law in the constitution that mention anything related to muslims. Meaning they have no room to get a shelter in south sudan!

Like · 8 · Reply · 1 hour ago

14 replies

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Galinkadanbe
iam a Muslim and I have never support like that group ALshabab is a human enemy

Like · 13 · Reply · 1 hour ago

12 replies

Jackson Mpala
Islam is a religion founded upon de foundation of lies. U will oftn hear muslims cleaning der hands,on tv en in chat room bt wen dey go indoors to chant to dat,idol called allah, dey r blood thirst en,full of vergence. I also warn black people wu join islam coz of poverty. Wake up from yo slumbern state. That plate of rice u receive every friday is not worth for u to sell yo souls. Suicide bombers wake up in hell

Like · 23 · Reply · 55 minutes ago

18 replies

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151941903465229&id=285361880228&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5927043835532863345%3Amf_story_key.-5852105471033254243

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2013
The terrorists have been killed, they are matyrs now. They are soaring to heaven to meet Allah who will provide them with 72 virgins, (so the desire for great sex is the motivating factor here). But i am not sure about the female terrorists' reward, 72 male virgins? One lady multiple partners. Is that even islamic? This is not a religion, it is a CULT!

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Nyumba: Reading GH KWAME posts on culture section I was really convinced that he was white. Now it comes out that he is part of the Troll Race.

Hey! I only voiced out some outmoded African practices.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: it seems Israel remains the perfect model for dealing with these Islamic terror goats.

thats one country, that Christians are proud of

one country that the muslim world and arab country are scared off

africa-down will run if he meets Isreali army grin

Onila, please Israel is a Jewish State.
Infact, the christians in Israel are also persecuted just like the muslims.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Hbuyosh: The terrorists have been killed, they are matyrs now. They are soaring to heaven to meet Allah who will provide them with 72 virgins, (so the desire for great sex is the motivating factor here). But i am not sure about the female terrorists' reward, 72 male virgins? One lady multiple partners. Is that even islamic? This is not a religion, it is a CULT!
I wake up, shake my dick go pees,d tin stiill dey there, thank Baba God. open naairaland see ur post. Some people still mumu about this virgin tin? I pity some people , seh virgin still dey heaven? I laugh in swali too, make ii go stress my back find sometin to put food for person mouth. RIP to the dead, struggle continue to the living. I have reason reason to thank God everyday, reason to enjoy my life to fullest with drinks and fuckinng babes around, because if this islamic set turnn to me someday, in jesus name no fit safe me and that go even make matter worst. Butt nobody fit seperate me from Baba God, and Jesus na still my Paddy, bbut make him helep me kill entire terrorist.I don put my dick back to trouser, iit is raining badly here. No work! No food

Oga at the top@What is happeniing to my people in kenya?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Wow! I just heard via CNN that al-shabab fought and ousted US backed warlords in Somalia.
Did you also know that the origins of piracy in somalia was as a result of the Somali people trying to stop western countries dumping their industrial waste on Somali waters?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: Blood donation queue at KenCom by the Kenya Redcross

HIV aids go spread pra aaaa praaaa! No one is gonna convince me that the screenings will be 100% accurate with such a rush. Not even 70%.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2013
I love this metal

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

go do research, their was no attacks on kenya, all the attacks started when kenya invaded the somali mainland

Are you freaking kidding me?!! There were no bombings, or kidnapping of tourists by you fools?!! Moderators, pls kick this useless clown outta here before I descend on his skinny khat-chewing a#$ angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Glad that the situation is under control, CNN reporting that few hostage takers are still in the mall today (day 4 of the siege).
Hope it ends soon and well.

@Pendo
Good to see you finally exhaling.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2013
We have the worst happening in our backyard.
One hundred and forty something slain down by BH last week. How about those ones, people? Is the BH menace dulling our senses to a point of numbness and insensitivity? Our leaders are busy fighting over positions, money and offices while families, somebody' s wife, husband, children,brothers, sisters are getting killed. High time these killings ended please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anitank(f): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: they were rescued.

I was particular about this woman and her children. Can't even imagine myself in her situation. Thank God for their lives
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2013
This hostages were both rescued, both the mother and her two children managed to go to safety. the picture below exhibits the girl being carried by the brave cop and the mother at the back with the little child......

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by fr3do(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2013
onila:

and see this dumbas.s

Isreal is the foreign country that trains cameroonian army. trained to cause terror in bakassi

if cameroon was a muslim country, do u think they wld have offered help to yr army

we all know cameroonian army are trained by hardcore isreali.

mumu

israelis dont hate christians as much as muslims
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by smileyprin(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2013
shymexx: Really and truly, Islam itself isn't a bad religion - however, some powerful people with enormous wealth created the ideology that started the terrorism we all see today. The whole thing is bigger than what ordinary people can understand. Everyone can scream, hate and blame Islam, and/or Muslims from now till eternity, but that won't change anything. You will only end up ostracising the moderates among them and, thus providing help for the tools they use in brainwashing the disadvantaged people. Also, this is why under-privileged/rejected youths are turning to extremism for succour because they want to be part of something that's hated as much as they feel they're also hated in the societies that they belong to. And that's where these powerful people come in with their enormous wealth, to show them "love" and brainwash them into extremism.

The only way to end this madness is by nuking Saudi Arabia, Qatar, U.A.E and all the oil rich gulf countries - or by cutting the source of the wealth they use in funding Salafism. And we all know that's never going to happen because our governments are in bed with the - and it's all a chess game. General Intelligence Presidency (GIP), the intelligence agency of Saudi Arabia control these people and they switch them on and off.
Wow bro. You couldnt have put it any better! Thumbs up to u! Will like to know u better kindly private message me ur e-mail,or digits.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
ocelot2006:

Are you freaking kidding me?!! There were no bombings, or kidnapping of tourists by you fools?!! Moderators, pls kick this useless clown outta here before I descend on his skinny khat-chewing a#$ angry
The more that fool posts his comments here the more he exposes his stupidity. He is saying Kenya should stay out of the Somali affair, but Kenya never gave a damn about that desolete country for all the twenty years they have been killing each other like wild dogs. This is until they provoked Kenya, by daring to raid the coastal resorts and kidnapping tourists and hijacking ships making their way to mombasa port, all in part to sabotage kenya economy. That had to halted. The shouldn't have provoked us, for we kicked the Shabaab a5s, dismantled their organization, now they're smarting from their humiliating defeat.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by awardeetroll: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2013
why are you obsessed with Ethiopia, please dont talk about a country you dont know. We are an African capital and we are proud of it. If you know Addis you would have seen how multicultural it is with people from all corners of Africa. People reading this forum please dont listen to this sick Somali, he doesnt represent Ethiopia. I am referring to Africa down.
awardee troll: why do you keep on talking about Ethiopia. Talk about your own country. Dont spread lies to creat division between Africans you insecure somali
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Ivynwa: We have the worst happening in our backyard.
One hundred and forty something slain down by BH last week. How about those ones, people? Is the BH menace dulling our senses to a point of numbness and insensitivity? Our leaders are busy fighting over positions, money and offices while families, somebody' s wife, husband, children,brothers, sisters are getting killed. High time these killings ended please. Thanks

Hmmm! ^^^ I share your concern, but until Boko Haram adopts the westgate strategy ie slaying a lot of foreigners, People will feel B0k0 haram is a domestic problem for Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2013
fr3do:

israelis dont hate christians as much as muslims
Israel is a Jewish state. There is a world of difference between beign a Jew and being a christian. Christians are not having it easy in Israel.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Enough of the going back and forth people. What's the situation now @ Westgate ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.