Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150904 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

please keep your hiv aids to yourself. Somalis are a resilent people. If somalis defeated ethiopia every single time we fought, and ethiopia was never colonized what hope does hiv aids kenya have against somalis who are backed by arabs and muslims from all over the world.
[quote author=africa-down

My hiv, Ethiopia nor Arabs have nothing to do with anything here, Mr. Look at your country. Dont you think should be very united and easier to rule than the more complicated societies like Nigeria, Ethiopia kenya and even SA. Why is your society so fractured? It's as though violence is embedded into system. Look at the Eastleigh,(little Mogadishu) neighborhood in Nairobi for example. Which self-respecting Nairobian ever ventures there with all those marauding somali youth gangs fighting each other daily like dogs on heat.
You have nothing to write home about your country, that's why you resort to such childish insults. I may have AIDS and ugly, but atleast my country is decent, unlike you who is stuck in a foreign land due to turmoil at home. You may have defeated ethiopia in every war you've fought, but this is Kenya.
With you resilience, build peace, not war and Africa, not the Arab world will prop you up. Somalia, Stop being the sick man of Africa...
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hbuyosh:

My hiv, Ethiopia nor Arabs have nothing to do with anything here my friend. Look at your country. It should be very united and easier to rule than the more complicated societies like Nigeria, Ethiopia kenya and even SA. Why is your society so fractured? It's as though violence is embedded into system. Look at the Eastleigh,(little Mogadishu) neighborhood in Nairobi for example. Which self-respecting Nairobian ever ventures there with all those marauding somali youth gangs fighting each other daily like dogs on heat.
You have nothing to write home about your country, that's why you resort to such childish insults. I may have AIDS and ugly, but atleast my country is decent, unlike you who is stuck in a foreign land due to turmoil at home. You may have defeated ethiopia in every war you've fought, but this is Kenya...

the more the somali guy talks about his cushitic blood and their exploits 100s of years ago, the more I become baffled. seriously if you have all these qualities as a country, why is that hell hole still in a mess. you don't have the different ethnic dynamics other african countries have to confront with but u still can't sit together to run your country properly
@ africa-down

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hbuyosh:

My hiv, Ethiopia nor Arabs have nothing to do with anything here my friend. Look at your country. It should be very united and easier to rule than the more complicated societies like Nigeria, Ethiopia kenya and even SA. Why is your society so fractured? It's as though violence is embedded into system. Look at the Eastleigh,(little Mogadishu) neighborhood in Nairobi for example. Which self-respecting Nairobian ever ventures there with all those marauding somali youth gangs fighting each other daily like dogs on heat.
You have nothing to write home about your country, that's why you resort to such childish insults. I may have AIDS and ugly, but atleast my country is decent, unlike you who is stuck in a foreign land due to turmoil at home. You may have defeated ethiopia in every war you've fought, but this is Kenya...

the more the somali guy talks about his cushitic blood and their exploits 100s of years ago, the more I become baffled. seriously if you have all these qualities as a country, why is that hell hole still in a mess. you don't have the different ethnic dynamics other african countries have to confront with but u still can't sit together to run your country properly

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
ayanle456:

EL-SHABAB TERRORIST,TAKEN ONE OF YOUR MANY ID'S AFTER AFRICA-DOWN ? HUH? TOLD YA THIS COULD BE SAMANTHA'S BF ON YOUR FORUM.

CATCH YOUR FUN HERE,BUT I WELCOME YOU TO POST YOUR INCITING TRASH ON A KENYAN FORUM.

KINDLY INBOX AND I WILL GIVE YOU OUR FORUM LINK IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE TERRORIST ENOUGH.DON'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE JUST POST YOUR OPEN MIND AND ENGAGE KENYANS ON THEIR PLATFORM.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE IS AN ACT OF COWARDICE BECAUSE YOU GOT NO KENYANS BOTHERING YOU.

KARIBU.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by babyboy3(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
This lady known as Samantha Lewthwaite a.k.a The White Widow was the wife of one the 7/7 terrorist in the UK. This lady was one of those who led the terror attack in Kenya over the weekend

What suck is that no mentioned this lady's involvement but if she was someone from an African descendant or Asian, they would have plastered her picture all over every front page of every tabloid paper, but because she is a British woman no one mentions it.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
^^^ What do you expect? The media is white washed. They like to display themselves as heroes and victims in the midst of terror. They are never the perpetrator.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
baby-boy:
This lady known as Samantha Lewthwaite a.k.a The White Widow was the wife of one the 7/7 terrorist in the UK. This lady was one of those who led the terror attack in Kenya over the weekend

What suck is that no mentioned this lady's involvement but if she was someone from an African descendant or Asian, they would have plastered her picture all over every front page of every tabloid paper, but because she is a[b] British woman no one mentions it.[/b]

Perhaps you are not reading the news? Her name has become stale in everyone's mouth, but I understand your concerns.She ought to be the breaking news.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
This post from an Al Shabaab member has been hidden

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by babyboy3(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
warya123:

you have issues, no one has said anything. but its a fact the guys who attacked were from the Kushitic Race, somali ethnicity.

Kenyan ecnomy is already going down, why do fufus think they can mess with somalis?

They said she was involved, she traveled to Somalia for training and she led the attack. speculation has been fuelled by the Kenyan foreign minister who has said one of the militants from the Somali-based al-Shabab group was a British woman.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
warya123:

cause of interference by negroids, and the west

nonsense. how do u allow negroids who u claim as inferior to interfere in your affairs.after siad baires death you hv not been able to make any progress.always fighting.no wonder you say it is in your genes.
look at the progress Rwanda is making as a nation after the genocide but for you guys you have turned you home into a war zone

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kai! The Terrorist is now beign terrorized! The Moderator is determined to uproot terrorist on this Thread! Hahaha! @Africa-down/ @pirate1/ @ayanle456 you have met you metre!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5psl-7pbTqU

[size=15pt] The "Multinational" Terror Group & "The White Widow"[/size]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

What you say is completely horrendous.

So since you went there and may God forgive me for judging another religion, let's talk about Christianity briefly. So those slave traders who took Africans from Africa and enslaved them were right in their judgment? The killing of your forefathers to take them away from their religion and forcing them into Christianity was ok? During the time of the crusades, Christians slaughtered and slayed many people. Christian dominant nations make the most dangerous weapons in the world for mass destruction....The lynching of African Americans in the South was just? The KKK killing several minorities are just? Abeg, think before you speak.

There is no practitioner of ANY religion that represents their religion properly. We all fall short of the glory of God in EVERY religion. The fact that you believe it is only Muslims who can be terrorists shows your cold heart and your bias. I truly pray for the world.

The only cold-hearten people and cold hearten God is the one who sends his followers to murder little children and women in their sleep with machetes and petrol, have you forgotten so soon that Muslims killed thousands of women and suckling children still on their beds in the northern regions of nigeria. many were burnt to death while running away from their Holy Warriors of Islam. thousands not a hundrends were killed, if i put up the pictures here, I will most definitely be banned because normal human beings cannot stand the sight.. only Holy Warriors of Allah, christians are no better.. so why do people keep silent when Evil carries on with a Loud and Unmistakable voice
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
papi365: THIEF,PEACEFUL MUSLIM KO,ALL MUSLIM ARE VIOLET. STOP DECEIVIN YA SELF. D WHOLE WORLD KNWS DAT.

Stop generalizing. Don't make people like warya/ayanle/african union/africa down/basra/somalia1234578910/pirate1 cloud your judgment on how people of a certain religion are., we can't judge all Muslims based on the rogues/extremists. The Qur'an might have mentioned war, but it also mentioned peace twice as much as it did war.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

Stop generalizing. Don't make people like warya/ayanle/african union/africa down/basra/somalia12345778910 cloud your judgment on how people of a certain religion are., we can't judge all Muslims based on the rogues/extremists. The Qur'an might have mentioned war, but it also mentioned peace twice as much as it did war.

Evil thrives because the Good keep Silent and do nothing, that is what Peaceful Muslims like yourself and friends are propagating.. keeping quiet while Evil Muslims kill innocents... who are in no way directly related to their gripe, why not fly thousands of Muslim warriors to England and fight their armies instead of murdering little children and families in the name of Allah

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
achimotan:

nonsense. how do u allow negroids who u claim as inferior to interfere in your affairs.after siad baires death you hv not been able to make any progress.always fighting.no wonder you say it is in your genes.
look at the progress Rwanda is making as a nation after the genocide but for you guys you have turned you home into a war zone

Seriously! For a country which has never been colonised, one will think they would have been leading in development by now, but what do they have to show? Men in skirts with rickety AK-47, starving alien look-alike children and bullet riddled houses.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
voltron:

The only cold-hearten people and cold hearten God is the one who sends his followers to murder little children and women in their sleep with machetes and petrol, have you forgotten so soon that Muslims killed thousands of women and suckling children still on their beds in the northern regions of nigeria. many were burnt to death while running away from their Holy Warriors of Islam. thousands not a hundrends were killed, if i put up the pictures here, I will most definitely be banned because normal human beings cannot stand the sight.. only Holy Warriors of Allah, christians are no better.. so why do people keep silent when Evil carries on with a Loud and Unmistakable voice

If you think Human evil is related only to Islam and not the PEOPLE then you are a fool, plain and simple. I gave you several examples of atrocities that Christians have committed and are still committing. However since you are too biased and have a heart full of hatred then that is your problem. Just remember one thing, everyone who has hatred in their hearts will be judged. Don't blame a religion for issues some false practitioners are having there are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world, but yet you allow your judgement and mind to be clouded by the actions of a select few people? It is the same thing white people do in America to black people. They label black Americans as thugs, gang members, etc. constantly spreading false lies across the world to get everyone to have disdain for black Americans. However, many black Americans are kind-hearted people with warm souls despite being oppressed for centuries.

You are brainwashed Sha.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
voltron:

Evil thrives because the Good keep Silent and do nothing, that is what Peaceful Muslims like yourself and friends are propagating.. keeping quiet while Evil Muslims kill innocents... who are in no way directly related to their gripe, why not fly thousands of Muslim warriors to England and fight their armies instead of murdering little children and families in the name of Allah

First and foremost I am not Muslim(I don't think I qualify as being Christian or part of any other religion for that matter) but i am a free thinker and a believer of God. And a very wise person that i so admire once told me, "you only need one good person in the midst of evil." and the amount of good Muslims absolutely surpass the bad. What do you mean by Muslims are keeping quiet? I know tons of Muslims who speak out against this kind of evil, again i think you are letting people like ayanle cloud your judgment. In almost every terror attack that has been propogated by the extremists, fellow Muslims have also been the victims. I.e 9/11, boko haram. It wasn't just Christians that were killed and injured in the twin towers, lots of Muslims lost their lives too. Boko haram doesn't just bomb churches, they also bomb mosques. This should tell you enough that the people committing this egregious acts are not doing it for "Allah" or because Muhammad had a little rant against non Muslims in the Qur'an but because of their selfish and evil intentions. But to excuse their evil doings they use religion as a cover up. Again i think the reason why you don't see this and have a bias is because you let people like ayanle cloud your judgement. I said it once and i will say it again, don't let a few rotten apples ruin the bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

Seriously! For a country which has never been colonised, one will think they would have been leading in development by now, but what do they have to show? Men in skirts with rickety AK-47, starving alien look-alike children and bullet riddled houses.

I dey shock self. becos they being one ethnic group, they do not have the little rivalries that exist in many countries across africa which sometimes results in fights hindering development. but what do we see.! a failed state run by supposed people of superior blood
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whether you like it or not, for your own safety, treat every muslim around you like a potential terrorist. A ''good'' muslim today, a terrorist tomorrow. You can choose to be naive though, it is your life.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

If you think Human evil is related only to Islam and not the PEOPLE then you are a fool, plain and simple. I gave you several examples of atrocities that Christians have committed and are still committing. However since you are too biased and have a heart full of hatred then that is your problem. Just remember one thing, everyone who has hatred in their hearts will be judged. Don't blame a religion for issues some false practitioners are having there are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world, but yet you allow your judgement and mind to be clouded by the actions of a select few people? It is the same thing white people do in America to black people. They label black Americans as thugs, gang members, etc. constantly spreading false lies across the world to get everyone to have disdain for black Americans. However, many black Americans are kind-hearted people with warm souls despite being oppressed for centuries.

You are brainwashed Sha.
. Fulani Man is the worst terrorist in Nigeria with cow brain

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaniman that can kill their entire families over one missing cow got an opportunity to internet, start talking rubbish. Somalia are fulani tribe with cow brain. No wonder rere dey rule,, no wonder fulani no go talk, no wonder rere dey rule, no wonder cow to go mow, no wonder rere dey rule
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
achimotan:

@ africa-down
He's an immature idiot, he irks me with his comments about our appearance and failings yet his people though they look alike, speak the same language, share the same religion etc they can't live together in peace. What a jerk

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.