Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150948 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
copied
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians
= No Problem Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM And I'm wondering... why they say "Islam is religion of peace?"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBQ3Ht0cd3k

[size=15pt]'White Widow' Samantha Lewthwaite's involvement in terror attacks[/size]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Zsupuk: Am a kenyan you b*s***d. Cause of u i hate my cushitic blood i thank God i was born in Kenya. Kenya is a masaai word, swahili is a bunch of bantu, portuguese, english and arabic words and its our national language. We never picked cotton and you guys never existed within our border till idiots like u caused war within ur country causin innocent children n women to ran to us for help. Darling you were one of the Unclad kwashakor babies crying for relief food. Majority of u are good, grateful you are a bad seed who thinks he is a special race which identifies with no one hence wild animal tendencies. Maybe God may answer both our prayers you and ur fellow terrorist would blow your country up so as it can detach itself from africa then u can attach to fellow arabs, who by the way hate ur guts, or create ur own special terror continent oh wat bliss.very dirty people very dirty, unhygenically...u guys need serious help and you stink ur perfume colongne insence doesnt help makes one want to throw up when close to u..u hand a** wipers
africa-down:

lol, u have no cushitic blood son. stop trying to claim us. Unless your full cushitic than your not a cushitic person.

ugly monkey trying to claim my race.
Actually many Kenyan ethnic groups have Cushitic blood like the Kikuyu, Masaai, Kisii, Samburu etc.
Hell, the Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed who's a full Somali ethnic looks quite similar to Kenya's Sheila Mwanyigha who's part of Kenya's Bantu ethnic groups.
wink grin shocked

Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed - Ethnic Somali

Sheila Mwanyigha - Kenyan "Bantu"
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
born2fuck: . Fulani Man is the worst terrorist in Nigeria with cow brain

Yet another generalising fool. So all Fulani men kill people because they lose their cattle? It is like saying all black people are criminals because white media says so. Grow a brain
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: Whether you like it or not, for your own safety, treat every muslim around you like a potential terrorist. A ''good'' muslim today, a terrorist tomorrow. You can choose to be naive though, it is your life.

What is this ^^^ fuckkery? So what about the christian pastors blaming old relatives for the problem of this world?
What about the christians involved in kidnapping, armed robbery, raping etal?
Like every religion we have the hawks and the moderates, those who like to play with words.
The al-shabab are a group of bandits who became relevant due to the non-existent of a functioning government in Somalia. They are only using religion as a smoke screen to hide their real agenda. Indeed just like B0k0 haram, al-shabab have killed more muslims than christians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
born2fuck: Fulaniman that can kill their entire families over one missing cow got an opportunity to internet, start talking rubbish. Somalia are fulani tribe with cow brain. No wonder rere dey rule,, no wonder fulani no go talk, no wonder rere dey rule, no wonder cow to go mow, no wonder rere dey rule

If anyone has a cow brain here it is obviously you
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: Whether you like it or not, for your own safety, treat every muslim around you like a potential terrorist. A ''good'' muslim today, a terrorist tomorrow. You can choose to be naive though, it is your life.

Perhaps I should also transfer you over to the white supremacist forums, that is where you belong.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

What is this ^^^ fuckkery? So what about the christian pastors blaming old relatives for the problem of this world?
Like every religion we have the hawks and the moderates, those who like to play with words.
The al-shabab are a group of bandits who became relevant due to the non-existent of a functioning government in Somalia. They are only using religion as a smoke screen to hide their real agenda. Indeed just like B0k0 haram, al-shabab have killed more muslims than christians.

Kwame and Bimpss, I personally thank you for being very knowledgeable, but you have to understand no matter what we will always have supremacists like these fellows that do hate others for skin colour like Ayanle (Basra, Somalia5, Pirate, etc), but what you have seen today is a good example of hatred that exists in the hearts of many.

As a Muslim, I will tell you this, I do not personally believe that only Muslims go to heaven. When God says that only a select few make it to Heaven, no be lie o. I believe the Lord seeks our hearts for truth, because there are a lot of people who say they are Muslim, or say they are Christian, or say they are some other religion but have some of the most evil and hateful hearts in the World.

Look at America, many Republicans claim to be Christian, but they are some of the most Selfish, bigoted people I have ever seen. They revel in the suffering of others, they want the poor to remain poor, they believe that only white people are good while black people are evil. So let me ask you anti-Muslim bigots a question, is this Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

Stop generalizing. Don't make people like warya/ayanle/african union/africa down/basra/somalia1234578910/pirate1 cloud your judgment on how people of a certain religion are., we can't judge all Muslims based on the rogues/extremists. The Qur'an might have mentioned war, but it also mentioned peace twice as much as it did war.
MTCHEEW, U NEED DELIVERANCE,NA ME GO DO AM 4 U
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Actually many Kenyan ethnic groups have Cushitic blood like the Kikuyu, Masaai, Kisii, Samburu etc.
Hell, the Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed who's a full Somali ethnic looks quite similar to Kenya's Sheila Mwanyigha who's part of Kenya's Bantu ethnic groups.
wink grin shocked

lmao you will drive him crazy if you start saying that the "superior" Somali looks like a "negroid" "inferior" bantu.. He will start quoting how "negroids" are trying to look like Somalis by using weave. *rolls eyes* please don't get him started, it has been peaceful here for the past 20 mins. grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
voltron:

Evil thrives because the Good keep Silent and do nothing, that is what Peaceful Muslims like yourself and friends are propagating.. keeping quiet while Evil Muslims kill innocents... who are in no way directly related to their gripe, why not fly thousands of Muslim warriors to England and fight their armies instead of murdering little children and families in the name of Allah
MY GUY E GO BETA 4 U
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

lmao you will drive him crazy if you start saying that the "superior" Somali looks like a "negroid" "inferior" bantu.. He will start quoting how "negroids" are trying to look like Somalis by using weave. *rolls eyes* please don't get him started, it has been peaceful here for the past 20 mins. grin

Relatively peaceful
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
papi365: MTCHEEW, U NEED DELIVERANCE,NA ME GO DO AM 4 U

If getting "delivered" means I'll start reasoning with my anu$ and have a close minded bias towards others who are different from me, then no thanks. Shove your "deliverance" up your.....oh look, where did the time go?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

When did you do your Boko haram casualty count to know who is christian or muslim? Do people involved in kidnapping do it for the sake of religion? What is kidnapping compared slaughtering of thousands of ''unbelievers'' by terrorists? Do they chant the name of their God while doing it? What is Al shaabab's real agenda if I may ask? Isn't it to make Somalia a sharia republic? Islam is evil

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

If getting "delivered" means I'll start reasoning with my anu$ and have a close minded bias towards others who are different from me, then no thanks. Shove your "deliverance" up your.....oh look, where did the time go?
IGNORANCE IS DEADLY. HAVE U GOT ANY EXPERIENCE WIT JESUS? I DOUBT IT. D MUSLIM U RD PARTIALLY SUPPORTING DOESNT KIA TO TAKE DOWN UR LIFE IN A SECS.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Perhaps I should also transfer you over to the white supremacist forums, that is where you belong.
what has whites got to do with my suspicion of muslims?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
papi365: IGNORANCE IS DEADLY. HAVE U GOT ANY EXPERIENCE WIT JESUS? I DOUBT IT. D MUSLIM U RD PARTIALLY SUPPORTING DOESNT KIA TO TAKE DOWN UR LIFE IN A SECS.

Me and Jesus are cool, I have absolutely no problem with him. I personally agree with Gandhi when he said "I love your Jesus, but I don't like your Christians, they are nothing like your Jesus." undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Relatively peaceful
I know you seem to be a good man, but many of the terrorists were once like you. It is only a matter of time before you get radicalised especially if you are still young. Better leave that religion and remain good. You are better off even being an atheist than a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by redsun(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Any land without original culture is desolate,somalia is a no man's land because they try to replace their culture with an ancient and barbaric foreign religion.The youths are growing up like flesh eating zombies killing for irrelevance.

Same thing olu of warri tried to do in warri,by denouncing his ancestral culture and traditions to a foreign,dogmatic and racist religion.Same reason they targeted the emir of kano.

As soon as they are able to decimate the grass roots,then nigeria will become a no man's land like somalia.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

Me and Jesus are cool, I have absolutely no problem with him. I personally agree with Gandhi when he said "I love your Jesus, but I don't like your Christians, they are nothing like your Jesus." undecided
The truth is coming out, why won't you defend muslims when they are regularly slaughtering christians whom you do not like? Just know that it could be your turn any time. Better convert fully to Islam and freely express your ''dislike'' for christians. It only takes a few posts to get the truth from people like you who pretend to be ''open''.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

I AM SORI 2 TELL U DAT U RE MAKING A FOOL OF URSELF.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: I know you seem to be a good man, but many of the terrorists were once like you. It is only a matter of time before you get radicalised sepecially if you are still young. Better leave that religion and remain good. You are better off even being an atheist than a muslim
LOL
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: The truth is coming out, why won't you defend muslims when they are regularly slaughtering christians whom you do not like? Just know that it could be your turn any time. Better convert fully to Islam and freely express your ''dislike'' for christians. It only takes a few posts to get the truth from people like you who pretend to be ''open''.
U RE TOO MUCH. 1K LIKES
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Kwame and Bimpss, I personally thank you for being very knowledgeable, but you have to understand no matter what we will always have supremacists like these fellows that do hate others for skin colour like Ayanle (Basra, Somalia5, Pirate, etc), but what you have seen today is a good example of hatred that exists in the hearts of many.

As a Muslim, I will tell you this, I do not personally believe that only Muslims go to heaven. When God says that only a select few make it to Heaven, no be lie o. I believe the Lord seeks our hearts for truth, because there are a lot of people who say they are Muslim, or say they are Christian, or say they are some other religion but have some of the most evil and hateful hearts in the World.

Look at America, many Republicans claim to be Christian, but they are some of the most Selfish, bigoted people I have ever seen. They revel in the suffering of others, they want the poor to remain poor, they believe that only white people are good while black people are evil. So let me ask you anti-Muslim bigots a question, is this Christianity?

Don't mind them, always preaching holier than thou, how many times have we not heard People swearing not to deny God in the event they are not raptured, what did we hear yesterday? A french woman denied God just to have a bar of chocolate.
Look at the flashy cars most of our pastors ride in, whilst their congregation sleep under the mercy of the weather whilst the doors of the church is closed.
Fact is we all live in a society, its because of accountability that is why every individual has a name.
That guy who says everyone must stay away from muslim's, will he refuse to work for Dangote if he is unemployed?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: The truth is coming out, why won't you defend muslims when they are regularly slaughtering christians whom you do not like? Just know that it could be your turn any time. Better convert fully to Islam and freely express your ''dislike'' for christians. It only takes a few posts to get the truth from people like you who pretend to be ''open''.

I really have been trying not to cuss for the past hour, but I don't think I can do it anymore. Look here you little fuhker! I quoted ghandi, how he said it exactly. I never said I hated all Christians,I have lot of Christian friends,matter of fact majority of the members in my family are Christian and I think they are awesome. I do however get annoyed with Christians like you who think everyone who doesn't think and act like you should be changed. I think when Gandhi made that comment, he was talking about people like you. And I agree with him, sue me -.-

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

Don't mind them, always preaching holier than thou, how many times have we not heard People swearing not to deny God in the event they are not raptured, what did we hear yesterday? A french woman denied God just to have a bar of chocolate.
Look at the flashy cars most of our pastors ride in, whilst their congregation sleep under the mercy of the weather whilst the doors of the church is closed.
Fact is we all live in a society, its because of accountability that is why every individual has a name.
That guy who says everyone must stay away from muslim's, will he refuse to work for Dangote if he is unemployed?
MUMU IS BETA DAN U.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

[s]I really have been trying not to cuss for the past hour, but I don't think I can do anymore. Look here you little fuhker! I quoted ghandi, how he said it exactly. I never said I hated all Christians,I have lot of Christian friends,matter of fact majority of the members in my family are Christian and I think they are awesome. I do however get annoyed with Christians like you who think evryone who doesn't think and act like you should be changed. I think when Gandhi made that comment, he was talking about people like you. And I agree with him, sue me [/s]-.-
Absolute balderdash! You have already shot yourself in the foot, no amount of damage limitation exercise can save you, you have exposed yourself, you have finally shown the content of your heart to everyone viewing this thread after 2 days of pretending to be liberal. Ghandi said he dislikes christians and you said you agree with him. You dislike christians and rejoice whenever they are slaughtered by muslims. simple

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
French people ain't religious , churches are empty over there even priests sef are Africans, besides she didn't deny God, she said Moslems ain't wicked and are good men . God said do not tempt me which means help yourself and it will help .[hshe didn't have to confront them to prove she's a Christian(that's if she is one) .as for the rest of your post .those people are protestants. Catholics who are 2billions don't involve themselves in such things I mean priests etc
GH KWAME:

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please fulaman is a good guy easy on him ..
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: When did you do your Boko haram casualty count to know who is christian or muslim? Do people involved in kidnapping do it for the sake of religion? What is kidnapping compared slaughtering of thousands of ''unbelievers'' by terrorists? Do they chant the name of their God while doing it? What is Al shaabab's real agenda if I may ask? Isn't it to make Somalia a sharia republic? Islam is evil

Your posts is filled with ignorance. Where does B0k0 haram operates? The last I checked they have been reeking havoc in the state of Borno, the last I checked the state of Borno have more muslims than christians, the last I checked, the slaying of the civilian JTF in Borno were not asked of their I'd cards before beign shot.

So its alright for christians to kill, maim and destroy provided they do not come under the banner name of Jesus abi?

We all know most of these criminals contribute a lot of offerings and tithes through their ungodly sources of funds.

»»Locking the church when members of your church are under the mercy of the weather is evil
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

Your posts is filled with ignorance. Where does B0k0 haram operates? The last I checked they have been reeking havoc in the state of Borno, the last I checked the state of Borno have more muslims than christians, the last I checked, the slaying of the civilian JTF in Borno were not asked of their I'd cards before beign shot.

So its alright for christians to kill, maim and destroy provided they do not come under the banner name of Jesus abi?

We all know most of these criminals contribute a lot of offerings and tithes through their ungodly sources of funds.

»»Locking the church when members of your church are under the mercy of the weather is evil

U ARE AN ALIEN .A.KA SLAVE OF allah

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

If anyone has a cow brain here it is obviously you
it is obvious to the world that Fulani think like cow, if I'm lying ask Seun Osewa. Your muslim sects have been killing the entire world and you claimed only few of them as if they were attacking only your cow community in local government. You are really proving a brainwash fulani cow

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.