Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150878 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

No, she herself has said she is not a follower of Christ or a practitioner of Islam (Muslim). She has reiterated her question on several occasions about would Jesus show the same hatred and Disdain that so-called Christians do towards people who are different from them? (Meaning people of different religions, different skin colours, different cultural backgrounds, etc.) Would you mind answering on behalf of your fellow Muslim bigot papi365?
FULANI OR WAT IS UR NAME? JESUS DIED FOR EVERYONE,WE DONT HATE MUSLIMS BUT U HATE CHRISTIANS. AND WE ARE NOT HAPI OW U KIL CHRISTIANS,EVRY MUSLIM IS AGGRESIVE BASED ON D BELIEF TO HATE CHRISTIANS.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

No, she herself has said she is not a follower of Christ or a practitioner of Islam (Muslim). She has reiterated her question on several occasions about would Jesus show the same hatred and Disdain that so-called Christians do towards people who are different from them? (Meaning people of different religions, different skin colours, different cultural backgrounds, etc.) Would you mind answering on behalf of your fellow Muslim bigot papi365?
Re-phrase your question if you want an answer from me. What's the talk about different skin colour and all that. We are talking about people who are encouraged to kill christians and other ''unbelievers'' here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2013
onila: he mentioned Goodluck Jonathan smiley

who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by atlwireles: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: who cares?

what's your problem with goodluck

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2013
papi365: FULANI OR WAT IS UR NAME? JESUS DIED FOR EVERYONE,WE DONT HATE MUSLIMS BUT U HATE CHRISTIANS. AND WE ARE NOT HAPI OW U KIL CHRISTIANS,EVRY MUSLIM IS AGGRESIVE BASED ON D BELIEF TO HATE CHRISTIANS.

Man lol I do not know what to say about this comment. There is not a single person in this world I have a feeling of hatred towards. Even those who hate me, I typically just ignore them like I think I will ignore you because you do not seem to comprehend that every human being in this world was designed in a particular way to think in their own way and be unique. Whether you want to hear it or not, majority of Muslims do not hate Christians (nor have they ever). Whether you want to believe it or continue your blind hatred for Muslims, then be my guest.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Scun: Re-phrase your question if you want an answer from me. What's the talk about different skin colour and all that. We are talking about people who are encouraged to kill christians and other ''unbelievers'' here.

Skin colour was brought up because so-called Western Christians even though they claim to love God (KKK) they hate people who are different from them (KKK hate Jews, Muslims, Blacks, and other skin colours). I do not see how you are acting any different from a KKK member right now except for the fact that you are black.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2013
I'm off to bed abeg. Nice to know that a hypocrite has been exposed. Despite all the things I've said about the religion of Islam on this thread, I never said I hated muslims, I only said I am suspicious of them and will always be careful in dealing with even the ''good'' ones because they can change at anytime. But the person who has been trying so hard to pretend to be liberal and tolerant didn't know when she confessed her hatred dislike for Christians. Goodnight all.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Lmao, and he calls me a hypocrite. Mr. "All Muslims are evil". You don't even know the Jesus you worship. grin acting all holier than thou but yet you judge others... I'm an hypocrite indeed( this is called sarcasm, if you don't know)

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

Man lol I do not know what to say about this comment. There is not a single person in this world I have a feeling of hatred towards. Even those who hate me, I typically just ignore them like I think I will ignore you because you do not seem to comprehend that every human being in this world was designed in a particular way to think in their own way and be unique. Whether you want to hear it or not, majority of Muslims do not hate Christians (nor have they ever). Whether you want to believe it or continue your blind hatred for Muslims, then be my guest.
I DONT HATE MUSLIM BUT THEIR RELEGION AND WICKED HEART. I GOT UR POINT BUT THERE ARE MORE TO WAT U DONT KNOW
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2013
Does anyone have photos of the terrorists in the mall?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OMjgFpmUpxk/UkF1POw3NUI/AAAAAAACDkk/ucolWntao5o/s1600/article-2430201-183515F300000578-353_634x451.jpg[/img]

mama-gee:
Does anyone have photos of the terrorists in the mall?

This is two of the terrorists in the mall (CCTV Picture) they have bags with hand grenades inside
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2013
^^Is that the only photo you have?

I thought the terrorists were 10-15?

Please upload more photos if you have more?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 25, 2013
mama-gee:

Go to the 1st pages
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:46am On Sep 25, 2013
mama-gee:

All of the 10-15 terrorists can't be all at the same place at the same time in front of the same CCTV camera on the same floor. The Westgate Mall in Nairobi is huge with several floors. I don't have any others pictures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2013
2chainzz: Go to the 1st pages

No terrorists in the 1st pages, or do you have the pictures?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 25, 2013
whats the name of the female goat tht was killed?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 2:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Horus:

All of the 10-15 terrorists can't be all at the same place at the same time in front of the same CCTV camera on the same floor. The Westgate Mall in Nairobi is huge with several floors. I don't have any others pictures
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Sep 25, 2013
What is the status of the siege in the mall?

Is it still going on or has it ended already?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

Skin colour was brought up because so-called Western Christians even though they claim to love God (KKK) they hate people who are different from them (KKK hate Jews, Muslims, Blacks, and other skin colours). I do not see how you are acting any different from a KKK member right now except for the fact that you are black.

That is very true and proves that none of the major religions are clean as far as their past goes.

BUT the truth is Arabs were the first ones who made it racial.
Even the ones who brought islam to Africa (which is why they enslaved whites and blacks...both groups were viewed as inferior due to race). Prior to that it was all about class, tribal affiliation, and honor, color was a non-factor.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 3:03am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME: Kai! The Terrorist is now beign terrorized! The Moderator is determined to uproot terrorist on this Thread! Hahaha! @Africa-down/ @pirate1/ @ayanle456 you have met you metre!

THAT'S COMMENDABLE OF THE MODS.NO ONE SHOULD ENTERTAIN A TERRORIST ON HIS FORUM.
THE FELLOW WOULD NOT LIVE A DAY IN HIS HOUSE IF HE POSTED SUCH ON A KENYAN FORUM, AS HE WOULD FACE CHARGES OF BEING AN ELSHABAB SYMPATHISER AND WARMONGER.
HE WATERS DOWN THE QUALITY OF NL. GOOD JOB MODS. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by thoth: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2013
I guess that is what one gets for being a western puppet.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2013
sumtin must unite a nation...tragedy or celebrations...
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by babyboy3(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Catholics who are 2billions don't involve themselves in such things I mean priests etc

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Britain faced years IRA terror attack from those of Irish Roman Catholic backgrounds.

Those 2 football clubs in Scotland (Rangers and Celtic) if you are a Catholic you cant play for one!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2013
According to the authorities and Al jazeera, the three top floors of the building have collapsed, with scores of people trapped. 'the actual number of the dead lies with the rubble', Al jazeera. Shocking.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2013
pendo89:

THAT'S COMMENDABLE OF THE MODS.NO ONE SHOULD ENTERTAIN A TERRORIST ON HIS FORUM.
THE FELLOW WOULD NOT LIVE A DAY IN HIS HOUSE IF HE POSTED SUCH ON A KENYAN FORUM, AS HE WOULD FACE CHARGES OF BEING AN ELSHABAB SYMPATHISER AND WARMONGER.
HE WATERS DOWN THE QUALITY OF NL. GOOD JOB MODS. smiley

I am so happy we rallied around Kenya and defended them against that terrorist. Now I am more convinced that Africa should unite, seriously we can never make it(economically, politically, militarily) if the status quo remains.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Hbuyosh:
He's an immature idiot, he irks me with his comments about our appearance and failings yet his people though they look alike, speak the same language, share the same religion etc they can't live together in peace. What a jerk

It only goes to show us one thing about that religion. Check other nations that are equally at war and in a mess all over the world, you will also agree they are people with same culture, appearance and share same religion too yet they cannot live together in peace. It is going the same way in northern Nigeria with boko haram! There is always confusion and blood letting within them all in the name of religion. It is even more peaceful where you find mixed culture, diverse languages and different religions; Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

Fulani Herdsmen-The tribe that value the life of a cow more than their families. The tribe that invaded another's land, slaughtered the innocent children and wives just because they want more space for their cows roam. The tribe that cried over cow death and did not care if their relative or son die. The curse tribe originated from Niger republic.....

Go and feed your cows this morning,sit with the cows for hours

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by jojo23: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by thoth: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2013
born2fuck:
Fulani Herdsmen-The tribe that value the life of a cow more than their families. The tribe that invaded another's land, slaughtered the innocent children and wives just because they want more space for their cows roam. The tribe that cried over cow death and did not care if their relative or son die. The curse tribe originated from Niger republic.....

Go and feed your cows this morning,sit with the cows for hours
It is quite silly what you just did when you know little about the person you are talking to. I guess people lose their civility when behind the mask of the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2013
so it's a hoax? Hahaha people are taking this illuminati ish too seriously. Conspiaracy theorists every where.
I edited the URL so that the video can show here.
jojo23:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2GMH7tPWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hQV4Jl7Ze0
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Make una carry ds una argument go another side. Update pls.. Are people still in d building?
The 15 terrorist have not being acctd for,why is kdf saying they hv cleard the building?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by jojo23: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Scun: so it's a hoax? Hahaha people are taking this illuminati ish too seriously. Conspiaracy theorists every where.
I edited the URL so that the video can show here.

Thank you for posting the video with the proper links. I am not into conspiracy theories...but these videos are interesting and a lot of it makes sense to me. I feel that media is messing with our heads. Don't know what to believe anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.