Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151196 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by preeky: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
The so called islamist terrorists why target innocent souls moving about their business.I dont trust any muslim anymore it seems they preach water and drink wine.I pray for the departed kenyans and hope justice will be found for their tortured death.
Somalis should be an extinct from this earth
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
papi365: WHETHER U BELIEVE IN JESUS OR NOT,IT DOESNT CHANGE GOD.WHETHER U BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL,IT DOESNT CHANGE D EXISTENCE OF THESE TWO PLACES. BUT IF U DIE ON DIS IGNORANCE THEN U WIL KNOW DAT HELL EXIST BUT THERE WONT BE A WAY OUT 4 U ANYMORE. D CHOICE IS URZ.

queenvic:

Im Shocked !!! cry cry cry cry cry This is awfull.... [/b]WHY ? Jesus WHY ?[b]

[size=28pt]SHUT UP! PLEASE STOP TAKING THE NAME OF THESE MIDDLE-EATERN GODS ON THIS PAGE!

STOP INSULTING THE DEAD!

THESE FOREIGN GODS ARE AFRICAS CURSE AND PROBLEM TODAY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
May all the innocent that died both young and old rest in peace. I pray for their families that have to endure this tragedy and horror. I pray they find solace and strength. May God Almighty, be with them and comfort them.

Only cowards kill innocent defenseless people. These Islamic cowards are typical example of what we see in Northern Nigeria - Boko Haram killing innocent children, women and people of other faiths. I don't understand how one religion can't figure out if they should be peaceful or not. I hope this open the eyes of eveyone and don't become another terror statistics:

We had the London bombing
Sept 9/11
The Spanish bombings
Northern Nigeria
Killing of Copts in Egypt
Killing of Christians in Syria

God will judge everyone that takes pleasure in the killing of the innocent in the name of a religion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Man created religion long ago when life was very harsh in order to provide him with hope. By propitiating to the gods they created, they were guaranteed safe escape from life's numerous adversities. But religion has been a factor to the numerous wars fought by man over the millenia, oppression, diseases, poverty and unhappiness. Just compare the quality of life today of the least religious countries, like europe and north america and the highly religious places like africa, south america or asia. Religion, i also believe hampers human development due to the restrictions imposed on certain actions and thoughts. I personally think the world would be a better place without religin. As long as there are rules in place that guide peoples behavior and conducts, as long as they'd agree to a mutual respect and understanding, i dont see why religion should be necessary. Just my two cent opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Hbuyosh: Man created religion long ago when life was very harsh in order to provide him with hope. By propitiating to the gods they created, they were guaranteed safe escape from life's numerous adversities. But religion has been a factor to the numerous wars fought by man over the millenia, oppression, diseases, poverty and unhappiness. Just compare the quality of life today of the least religious countries, like europe and north america and the highly religious places like africa, south america or asia. Religion, i also believe hampers human development due to the restrictions imposed on certain actions and thoughts. I personally think the world would be a better place without religin. As long as there are rules in place that guide peoples behavior and conducts, as long as they'd agree to a mutual respect and understanding, i dont see why religion should be necessary. Just my two cent opinion.
i dont blame ur micro-thought. there re diff pple in dis life.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by smoriacy: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
africa-down:

lol, lets not lie to ourself now. Somalis get stoned to death for adultery. We have one of the lowest hiv in the world. Imagine how high the hiv in kenya would be without the somalis living in the north. it would be like south africa.

somalia is a failed state with 0.9% education penetration but some how still it gets included to a hiv stat!! and as we all knw no medical in his right mind can go to research in somalia at ths state so what happens wen peace prevails?? that numbet will sky rocket somalis in kenya die of hunger and takes kenyan intervention to put food in ur stomach they. crowd in a market place about 100 of them selling 1 single item and one last thing wen ur hungry u dont thnk of fuckin and giving birth thts y in somalia pop is low no fud no sex
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
preeky: The so called islamist terrorists why target innocent souls moving about their business.I dont trust any muslim anymore it seems they preach water and drink wine.I pray for the departed kenyans and hope justice will be found for their tortured death.
Somalis should be an extinct from this earth

Kenya should not have invaded Somalia. Enough Said.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Two wrongs don't make a right though Ayanle/Somali, Human beings will always feel the need to but into the affairs of others for no reason
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

Two wrongs don't make a right though Ayanle/Somali, Human beings will always feel the need to but into the affairs of others for no reason

Their are consequences for invading another country. Imagine if you Somalia invaded Nigeria. And killed thousands of innocent people. I wouldnt be surprised if Nigerians hated Somalis and wanted to kill them.

Pendo where is your KDF? Pendo grab your ankles and assume the position.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=28pt]SHUT UP! PLEASE STOP TAKING THE NAME OF THESE MIDDLE-EATERN GODS ON THIS PAGE!

STOP INSULTING THE DEAD!

THESE FOREIGN GODS ARE AFRICAS CURSE AND PROBLEM TODAY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

I hear the machetes are coming out soon.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Their are consequences for invading another country. Imagine if you Somalia invaded Nigeria. And killed thousands of innocent people. I wouldnt be surprised if Nigerians hated Somalis and wanted to kill them.

Pendo where is your KDF? Pendo grab your ankles and assume the position.

I know what you are saying and I do understand your POV. However, human beings will never have peace if they keep butting into others affairs or not minding their business. Two wrongs never make it right though. I know that human beings are far from perfect, but instead of Kenya going to Somalia and Somalian Al-Shabaab going to Kenya, people can always negotiate with their words instead of resolving to violent means of action.

It is just that human beings are fools and think they can do whatever they want whenever they want.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

I know what you are saying and I do understand your POV. However, human beings will never have peace if they keep butting into others affairs or not minding their business. Two wrongs never make it right though. I know that human beings are far from perfect, but instead of Kenya going to Somalia and Somalian Al-Shabaab going to Kenya, people can always negotiate with their words instead of resolving to violent means of action.

It is just that human beings are fools and think they can do whatever they want whenever they want.

What you are saying you need to tell to Kenyans. Cause Somalis never attacked Kenya before they invaded. Besides Kenyas northern Region is Somali and they want to be part of Somalia.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Rubbish! Useless Somalia took the war to kenya by kidnapping their guests,bombing their places and kenya decided they had had enough!! arghhh you were an economical and political nuisance to kenya!!
We went to restore order in your order country because half of your people (women,old and kids)were running to kenya for refugee!!
We cannot have a somali nation in kenya! your people need to go back, but where to ? the alshabab killing fields? why kill your own and populate neighbouring nations?
It's not yet over,we will die to defend our land from useless neighbours even if it means dealing with those inside kenya mercilesly.
We no longer pity your women and kids because they harbour them terrorists. Kenyan's have resolved,to hell with somalis.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

What you are saying you need to tell to Kenyans. Cause Somalis never attacked Kenya before they invaded. Besides Kenyas northern Region is Somali and they want to be part of Somalia.

I understand, maybe Kenya did start it. Western media likes to turn things around and blame Muslim countries of this I'm aware. What I'm saying is that Somalian Al-Shabaab should have been the bigger men and not have revenged.

Kenya is trying to pull a Western behaviour, I know. Going into other peoples countries and meddling in affairs that do not concern them instead of focusing on themselves. But was it really worth it for so many innocent people who may not be aware of their own countries meddling to be killed?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

I understand, maybe Kenya did start it. Western media likes to turn things around and blame Muslim countries of this I'm aware. What I'm saying is that Somalian Al-Shabaab should have been the bigger men and not have revenged.

Kenya is trying to pull a Western behaviour, I know. Going into other peoples countries and meddling in affairs that do not concern them instead of focusing on themselves. But was it really worth it for so many innocent people who may not be aware of their own countries meddling to be killed?
don't tell me you just typed the post above? shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't tell me you just typed the post above? shocked shocked

It's true though, all you hear on media these days is "Islam this" "Islam that" when the people committing these crimes are not even true practitioners of Islam, thus giving the religion a bad name worldwide.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

Rubbish! Useless Somalia took the war to kenya by kidnapping their guests,bombing their places and kenya decided they had had enough!! arghhh you were an economical and political nuisance to kenya!!
We went to restore order in your order country because half of your people (women,old and kids)were running to kenya for refugee!!
We cannot have a somali nation in kenya! your people need to go back, but where to ? the alshabab killing fields? why kill your own and populate neighbouring nations?
It's not yet over,we will die to defend our land from useless neighbours even if it means dealing with those inside kenya mercilesly.
We no longer pity your women and kids because they harbour them terrorists. Kenyan's have resolved,to hell with somalis.

Those were bandits who did that. And it was even proven it was somalis. If i do something in america, america shouldnt invade Somalia.

Besides Northern Kenya is Somali. Its part of Somalia as far as anyone Somali is concerned.

Pendo sadly your soldiers will die in Somalia before dying of HIV.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't tell me you just typed the post above? shocked shocked

Fulaman is a Muslim. His loyalties lies with Muslims.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pendo, open your leggs for me, and assume the position. Prepare for penetration. Your assss is mine. Fufu
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Fulaman is a Muslim. His loyalties lies with Muslims.

My loyalties are with no one, I am for a united world, but this United world can not happen when both sides can not agree about where they went wrong.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

It's true though, all you hear on media these days is "Islam this" "Islam that" when the people committing these crimes are not even true practitioners of Islam, thus giving the religion a bad name worldwide.
i'm not even talking about the islam vs west nonsense card that u moslems are always playing.
u can at least check the timelines of events prior Kenya invasion/peace keeping undecided undecided before making such a judgmental post. besides what is acting west? or maybe I should say Somalians acted moslems or arab by killing people?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
LOOL

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i'm not even talking about the islam vs west nonsense card that u moslems are always playing.
u can at least check the timelines of events prior Kenya invasion/peace keeping undecided undecided before making such a judgmental post. besides what is acting west? or maybe I should say Somalians acted moslems or arab by killing people?

I never mentioned acting West, what I am saying is that there are people of every Middle Eastern religion that commit crimes on a daily basis, but yet the ones who are being mentioned in the media are Muslims only.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

OOOOOOOOOHH PHUUUULIZ!! Tell that to your smelly toes. You never attacked kenya before?? undecided Nothern kenya is somalia's ? You are a confirmed terrorist Ayanle , but sadly a Deranged one-did they reject you? shocked shocked you must be a coward.
Why do somalis love other nations more than their own nation? You hardly talk about somalia as a nation,it's kenya this,ethiopia this,for christ's sake,you are REFUGEES in OTHER NATIONS ,doesn't matter whether you are in north or south. Can't you get that? You are at the mercies of your neighbours!

I invite you AGAIN to talk that 'northern' nonsense on a kenyan forum.C'mmon ayanle and tell kenyans online how northern kenya is somalia's and how you intend to 'TAKE OVER' grin grin kenya's territory! You won't know what hit you when it does.

I don't want to engage a deranged terrorist alone.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

@bold this is u literally saying that Kenya is acting west
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

@bold this is u literally saying that Kenya is acting west

Trying to be heroes is what I meant. Western countries are notorious for going to others countries to "solve" problems.

We are all aware that Somalia is in a bad state right now, but Somali people should be the ones who fix Somalia, not Kenyans. When the United States had their civil war, no one intervened. No one has a right to intervene in someone elses matters.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89:

OOOOOOOOOHH PHUUUULIZ!! Tell that to your smelly toes. You never attacked kenya before?? undecided Nothern kenya is somalia's ? You are a confirmed terrorist Ayanle , but sadly a Deranged one-did they reject you? shocked shocked you must be a coward.
Why do somalis love other nations more than their own nation? You hardly talk about somalia as a nation,it's kenya this,ethiopia this,for christ's sake,you are REFUGEES in OTHER NATIONS ,doesn't matter whether you are in north or south. Can't you get that? You are at the mercies of your neighbours!

I invite you AGAIN to talk that 'northern' nonsense on a kenyan forum.C'mmon ayanle and tell kenyans online how northern kenya is somalia's and how you intend to 'TAKE OVER' grin grin kenya's territory! You won't know what hit you when it does.

I don't want to engage a deranged terrorist alone.

I Rep SOMALIA ALL DAY. so much so that i ran out of numbers. Somalia1,2,3,4,5,6,etc. My current username is the Somali Sultanate that Defeated Ethiopia while kenyans were slaves in their own land to arabs.

Any way grab your ankles, and prepare for to be penetrated.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
WHO STARTED THE WAR?

Have we forgotten all the kidnappings that were taking place on kenyan soil by these somalis?
Somalia was literally stepping on kenya's economy by threatening our tourism industry!
As if that was not enough they started kidnapping our own workers in refugee camps! including goverment officials
As if that wasn't enough they began attacking and bombing churches in northern kenya!

Which goverment would tolerate such acts in their own border.It was time to restore sanity and

How many guns find their way into kenya visa the borders and refugee camps?
Illegal trade and tax evasion?
oh to hell with somalia
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89: WHO STARTED THE WAR?

Have we forgotten all the kidnappings that were taking place on kenyan soil by these somalis?
Somalia was literally stepping on kenya's economy by threatening our tourism industry!
As if that was not enough they started kidnapping our own workers in refugee camps! including goverment officials
As if that wasn't enough they began attacking and bombing churches in northern kenya!

Which goverment would tolerate such acts in their own border.It was time to restore sanity and

How many guns find their way into kenya visa the borders and refugee camps?
Illegal trade and tax evasion?
oh to hell with somalia

Kenya you have messed with the wrong people. Somalis will destroy kenya till it no longer exists. All the Somalis have already taken their money out of kenya and soon your shidy economy that is owned by Somalis, and Indians will collapse. And you will go back to Indians charging you alot of money so you can wear clothings.

I promise Kenyans economy will go down to poo, you have messed with Somalis, the most arrogant hard headed people on earth.

Pendo open your leggs for me, so i can show you a good time, while Kenya goes to poo
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

Trying to be heroes is what I meant. Western countries are notorious for going to others countries to "solve" problems.

We are all aware that Somalia is in a bad state right now, but Somali people should be the ones who fix Somalia, not Kenyans. When the United States had their civil war, no one intervened. No one has a right to intervene in someone elses matters.
nope. I think you should read Pendo's comments. I don't want to rewrite what she's saying and she is Kenyans.the instability of Somalia is a threat to Kenya . just like Bokoharam is a threat to Cameroon (however unlike the somalian gov, the Nigerian gov and army are trying to tackle the issue )
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nope. I think you should read Pendo's comments. I don't want to rewrite what she's saying and she is Kenyans.the instability of Somalia is a threat to Kenya . just like Bokoharam is a threat to Cameroon (however unlike the somalian gov, the Nigerian gov and army are trying to tackle the issue )

By your logic Nigeria shold be invaded as its unstable and threatens americas interest. Stupiid african booty scratcher.

Kenyans be like....

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pendo: when i saw you i was like..

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.