Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? (1648 Views)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Austindark(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
it is a norm in d western world and it now becoming a culture in naija. but sometyms we blacks just take tyns to d extreem.
I don't see it wrong wen we do dat in the private ( say in ur flat) but wen it to d conventional " face me I face u " den i tink we need some cautions.

consider the kids who forms d onlookers here, b4 long dey might want to be doing same tinking is a norm for a man and woman to just bath in d bathroom together.. .
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by mencade5(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by henrychubayo: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
In any public place, there re separate toilet and bathroom for men and women. Its separate and visibly seen. Man should bath in ones for males and his wife for d females. Apart from this ways, it is a disgrace to nature for other ppl to see the unclothedness of ur wife or husband.
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by nekaa(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Werrin concern agbero and over load? If na so them want am, no wahala na...
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Austindark(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
nekaa: Werrin concern agbero and over load? If na so them want am, no wahala na...
yeah, it is definitely sumtyn dey enjoy doing in the FIRST place.
dat was why I had to point out d innocent kids watching and consuming everytin as norm
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Well 'face me I face you' must do love too now. They are married, everyone should understand. tongue
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Chemiefatie(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
In my opinion, it is wrong and shouldnt we encouraged. Assuming its there private bathroom, then there is no problem.
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by kindy86: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
wot God has join 2geda onlukers shuld nt put asunda,
thogh am nt sharin my bathroom wit anybody,bt even if i do...okotorigba!,if i hear say i nogo enjoy my love to d full,
wot abt indecence movies dat their parents expose dem to?eh!
som1 shuldnt take dat joke wit me oo,cause i get hot tempa.
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Make dem shit 4 dsame pit toliet if d bathrum no dey enuff
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Austindark(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chemiefatie: In my opinion, it is wrong and shouldnt we encouraged. Assuming its there private bathroom, then there is no problem.

dats exactly my thought.

do it in private apartments
Re: Should A MAN And His Wife Bath Together In Public Bathroom? by Austindark(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
kindy86: wot God has join 2geda onlukers shuld nt put asunda,
thogh am nt sharin my bathroom wit anybody,bt even if i do...okotorigba!,if i hear say i nogo enjoy my love to d full,
wot abt indecence movies dat their parents expose dem to?eh!
som1 shuldnt take dat joke wit me oo,cause i get hot tempa.

like u ve now pointed out, d kids ve seen enough so let's not create more for dem by making dem watch dis

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives / 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband / 6 Times Rihanna Wore Pyjamas As Clothe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.