Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression (21716 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her And Wizkid, Sitting With Légs Wide Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by naijathings(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
you have a great job, wear gucci fendi prada.. even have enuff dollar to pay a shrink ..
and you are talking like am suppose to givafuck? sorry i dont givafuck .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by stexsy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheew! How is she misunderstood?
When she goes up and down insulting innocent people!
I think its jealous that's causing her depression! She's jealous that Mercy Johnson is rocking life to the fullest!
i fear ur choice of words...omo see english
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by isaiahethan: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
I think she needs a real man grin,please you can have my direct num 444446666690,please plus cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by gistextra(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
hehe that girls.. sorry lady http://www.gistextra.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
She don dey find husband now cheesy cheesy

What better way to draw people to yourself by telling a pitiful story and appearing vulnerable.

My dear Tonto, nor be today yansh dey for back. You are a rotten cargo. angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by spark4daz(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] everybody sees celebrities from only the media point of view but only a few know them for real. Tonto myt just b suffering mur dan any1 here can imagine. Always try nd listen to d oda person's point of view. Am nt a fan of Tonto atall bu al human hav a ryt to b understood.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Dannylux: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ideas should be discussed, not celebrities.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by BankuTilapia: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tonto Dikeh .."I love to eat food from my house."

Who love to eat food from a DUST BIN. Utter nonsense from diz albino cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by write2obi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
VICTORCIZA: >>> EDICTED<<<
EDITED. I warned you about Night school.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
victorazy:

Sharap Booqee, mind u ur talking to my mother.

if she's ur moda,,,,y den do u hv her name on ur profile,,,,as DANFO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please you guys should let Tonto be.I love her the way she is...biko nu oo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by tonididdy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
see your mate go stage without pant

buffon...dey yarn dust for their

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Oloriebi22(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tonto dike one day u go bekum pastor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by EdosaGreat(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Did she go to sku atall? Is she educated? Wot a blunder of english she speaks. Common simple and correct english she no sabi. Grammatical blunder.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Oloriebi22(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Edosa Great: Did she go to sku atall? Is she educated? Wot a blunder of english she speaks. Common simple and correct english she no sabi. Grammatical blunder.
he be lyk say u don toast dis gal b4 and she no gree 4 u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by lawizle(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nkpe o to ku danu..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by GODSBEAUTY(f): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
good girl at last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by ememogor(f): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abeg why ΐs she depressed? Abi Йą husband matter? ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Shugarlipz(f): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ok..Get well soon
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Revolva(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
i beg i beg make tonto go skratch her ass for gutter
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2013
I sorry for ur life nd d kind condition wey u go soon enter....imagine who u're refering 2 as ur mother....hope u will ave a re-think.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Cletus244(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Notwithstanding, she is stil my best!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by sleekier(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2013
Mellin: tonto u have forgotten how your brother knelt u down and beat u up in front of all of us at links hotel owerri when u where caught with one chairman ...mumu girl..u wan dey form Mary Magdalene... how I wish ur brother Santos is still in Nigeria.. ur body for tell u..tsewwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by donchucky21(m): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2013
tired of creating controversies??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Akin-David:
Threads mentioning Tonto Dikeh hits Frontpage faster than any other.

Last Note: Did you read anybody asking for frontpage before this made it.
don't knw about you guys...bt tonto dikeh 's my LOVVVVEEEEEE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2013
You will get over it sister!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Enahi(f): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2013
ledafaze: [size=15pt]Tonto Dikeh, I love you[/size]
I dislike you for this comment. I mean it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Enahi: I dislike you for this comment. I mean it
Hahahahaha.....

Let me tell you something... I love Tonto Dikeh...

One thing I love about Tonto Dikeh is that she is real. I love truth and she says the truth about herself and her situations not like other celebrities out there... Even though the truth about her life is bitter... she said it all... that she is attending classes... and sorts of... Which other Nigerian celebrity can say that? Upon how Nigerian rain curses on her everyday, she still stands in her belief of saying the truth... That is what makes a strong woman.

Prove me wrong please..... and people always say... Truth is Bitter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by iamdsam: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013
She's depressed because she's forcing herself to be in the music thing which she knows that she would and will never do well. She even used auto tune like Lil Wayne but couldn't help matter. Deep inside her, she wants to get married but unable to because she's too wild and aren't a wife material. I know Tonto Dike is a regular secret visitor to Nairaland. She might probably be using an account with a different name and identity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by iamdsam: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
ledafaze:
Hahahahaha.....

Let me tell you something... I love Tonto Dikeh...

One thing I love about Tonto Dikeh is that she is real. I love truth and she says the truth about herself and her situations not like other celebrities out there... Even though the truth about her life is bitter... she said it all... that she is attending classes... and sorts of... Which other Nigerian celebrity can say that? Upon how Nigerian rain curses on her everyday, she still stands in her belief of saying the truth... That is what makes a strong woman.

Prove me wrong please..... and people always say... Truth is Bitter.
This might be Tonto Dike posting through this account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia / Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? / Imo AGN’s Candle Night For Dede-one-Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.