Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Am Inlove With Someone Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Inlove With Someone Else. (2742 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / Am Inlove With A Nairalander / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm in this relationship for like 2years now. Its been all fun and smooth sailing, the problem is that b4 i met this particular girl am currently dating i had a crush on sm1 else whom i never had the opportunity to express my feeling for until i fell in2 another hand.

Recently during her birthday i began developing this feelings again and i didn't hesitate to speak my mind since then. We've actually been in good terms and am sure we're in love with each other.

I asked for a date (I know it was wrong) and she was reluctant due to same similar excuse that am dating.
This is a very hard choice for me to make, I love my girl but i love her more.
Can i get any matured advice please? Insult apart.

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2015
OP, Sorry, I lost my Reading Glasses, I can't read without it undecided.

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy
_ is't funi?
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by agarawu23(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
You can't chase two rat at a time

Choose one.
Dump your old gf for the new one or forget the new babe and focus on your old babe. Na you know wetin you see for the new girl body.

All ladies are the same, just little difference undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Well

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by banme(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Pineapp: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Keep changing babes like diapers undecided

You'll keep on having feelings for different people until you clock 56 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
All ladies are the same, just little difference undecided[/quote]_ shocked wot differs?
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Patented: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
ah well. move on then. another broken heart in your wake and rem dt [b][/b] Karma is a bi....h

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:
You can't chase two rat at a time

Choose one.
Dump your old gf for the new one or forget the new babe and focus on your old babe. Na you know wetin you see for the new girl body.

All ladies are the same, just little difference undecided
_ seriously guy, u understnd...I saw smfn. trust me u dnt wanna knw.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Luvdmx(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by abiolasogey(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
The devil neigh is thrice better than an angel afar in all stances.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Date both nothing do you
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Heartbreaker
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by IamLEGEND1: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
so what are we supposed to tell you now?
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so what are we supposed to tell you now?
_ actually am confused.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by apparentlylaw(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
cause u af a particular chemistry wif d new babe doesn't actually mean tz love ...u myt park ya old babe one side ...dive into a relationship wif the new babe and loose the flame u once had .....den u would be wishing u had ya old babe ...stay wif ya old babe ...love her ...make her love u ...nd find new ways in loving her
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
apparentlylaw:
cause u af a particular chemistry wif d new babe doesn't actually mean tz love ...u myt park ya old babe one side ...dive into a relationship wif the new babe and loose the flame u once had .....den u would be wishing u had ya old babe ...stay wif ya old babe ...love her ...make her love u ...nd find new ways in loving her
_ tnz sir!
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
abiolasogey:
The devil neigh is thrice better than an angel afar in all stances.
_ bro i didn't get dat. Kindly xplain
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Lisaflex(f): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
"Butterflies in d belly" feeling causing kata kata since 1908....Op, leaving ur gf cos of d "BIB" feeling u hv ryt nw is going 2 be d biggest mistk u'll eva mk(ur eyes go open lyk owl eye wen it fades,n trust me,it won't tk long)...Find ways 2 reignite d spark in ur r/ship instead of lukin 4 BIB up n dwn
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Margauxluv(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
one tin s for sure. If u r really tired of Ur gf Dats wen u gon start hvn feeling for som 1 else. Go bk Nd renew Ur relationship.

Karma has No Menu

undecided ok.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by grad2012(f): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Don't throw away luv just becos of a feeling you don't even know dis new gals attitude very well and you have been with ur gal and haven't had any issues with her. Pls don't make d mistake of ur life you better keep ur gal.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by jabojafa(m): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2015
who says u cant have d two? My advice is jst keep on wooing d nu babe until u get her. She wud fall in luv in no distant time. Its good to hv two of dem so dt if one mk shakara u switch to d oda. Bt remember d more babes u hv d moni u wil spend n more problems added.

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Meeky(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2015
grad2012:
Don't throw away luv just becos of a feeling you don't even know dis new gals attitude very well and you have been with ur gal and haven't had any issues with her. Pls don't make d mistake of ur life you better keep ur gal.
if the op was dating you hmmm,he dare not throw it away cos ur own package is so endowed dat if he miss it,he is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
grad2012:
_ with de little i knw she's qud
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by grad2012(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
manee2:
_ with de little i knw she's qud
really I hope you know you won't be dating the little of her but all of her, anyway I can only advice you . I just hope one day you won't regret the watever decision u make.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by manee2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
grad2012:
really I hope you know you won't be dating the little of her but all of her, anyway I can only advice you . I just hope one day you won't regret the watever decision u make.
_ tnc
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
grad2012:

Hi...how was ur day?
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by grad2012(f): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
dukeolumde:

Hi...how was ur day?
fine and you how was urs? Its been a while.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
grad2012:
fine and you how was urs? Its been a while.

Mine was gr8. Travelled just came in some days ago...
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by grad2012(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
dukeolumde:

Mine was gr8. Travelled just came in some day ago...
pele must be so stressful, welcome back. But wait fes so u dint bring anything for me embarassed hw can u come bak without buying something.
Re: Am Inlove With Someone Else. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided

Nsogbu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Seen As An Abomination? / Are Your Flaw(s) Obvious? / Deleted Thread !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.