Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? (1461 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / My Girlfriend Is Disgusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by merge(f): 3:29am On Jun 24, 2008
I know I am
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by merge(f): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2008
wink shocked sad
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Mesmerize(f): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2008
lmao!!
They're not considered men in my vocabulary cool
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by dreeldee: 4:19am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!!
They're not considered men in my vocabulary cool
mesmerize u again
@post i'm too Oops!! did i just answered it, i hope this isn't for the ladies only
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Mesmerize(f): 4:22am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

mesmerize u again
Bite me!
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by keyne(f): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2009
i am,sweetie. angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2009
How about guys who smoke that good stuff on the regular?

Personally I dont like it, its a gateway drug and can open the gates to other dangerous drugs like crack and heroin. etc cry cry cry
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by OAM4J: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2009
No to drugs!!!
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Gabry(f): 3:28am On Nov 16, 2009
Depending on the situation.

Some people do not know that drugs are bad. They were born in an environement where everyone takes drugs like a social thing so they just follow in without knowing the dangers of it.

Some in the US have body cramps and they are sick but medication and medicine is very expensive in the states so they substitute it with drugs which is cheaper as a pain reliever. The next thing they know, they keep taking it becausde thats the only way to relief their pain and its cheap and than they got soooo addicted to it. (This came out on the Oprah Winfrey show)

Some was cheated into drugs. The drug dealer will put drugs into their food and when they take it, they like it and got addicted to it.

These are some of the situations which I can accept and wont be disgusted over it.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2009
@poster
first of all let me just say that due to my line of work, i meet a great deal of people using drugs.

there are many types of drug user and although i am a non user, i will never look down or even reject a person who does.

as long as they dont try to entice me into taking some of their stuff, i dont mind it at all. i would only care if that person uses hard drugs like heroin, crack, meth etc due to their addictive power.
i wouldnt even consider cocaine a hard drug because i know many people who have been using it for yrs and going on their business as usual being the same friendly/funky person they have always been (lawyers/doctors/succesful business men)

the problem is the people who are addicted to it and need that rush to function instead of just have a good time on the weekend. these people are sick and need help that i cannot give and therefore i would ¨separate¨ from them.

as from the joint smokers, i will safely say that in my world, thats nothing. . . . . . . . just as safe (or harmful) as alcohol/tobacco.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2009
Got to admit my days of marijuana are over.But i find myself depending on Lexotan just to sleep which is bad.Me and my mom both got sleeping issues but she can without the drugs while i can't.Unless i do serious heavy task that'll put me to sleep meaning i usually get just 4hrs of sleep.Funny part is am unemployed so imagine when i start work
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by donjon: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2009
How can you compare hemp to hard drugs?
As far as i know, igbo is harmless to the body, compared to cocaine, cigar & alcohol.
btw, how come 1 wrap goes for 50 naira, instead of the normal 20 ?
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 17, 2009
donjon:

How can you compare hemp to hard drugs?
As far as i know, igbo is harmless to the body, compared to cocaine, cigar & alcohol.
btw, how come 1 wrap goes for 50 naira, instead of the normal 20 ?

just because it makes you feel good, doesnt mean its harmless. the damage is minimal but there is some damage anyway. . . . . . . . . . . . . it all depends on how much/often you need to smoke to feel good.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2009
Ganja,

Good for health, medically, physically and sycologically.

Doctors,Lawyers, Bankers,Businessmen, President, Governors most of them use it.

As for me, African Shrine and Kuramo Beach is my best place to feel relax with it.

Girlfriends never despise me for once, even though i make them know its good for my health

Friend feel cool with me

Family rejoice with me whenever i am happy.

i just love it. GANJA FOR LIFE
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2009
No it does some damage but minimal.Esp to the brain but depends on your intake i remember during nysc this early year.I served at enugu God after like taking heavy mass of alcohol now hit like 2 wraps of that shit.I swear all i know is i fainted.By the time i woke up i was in the room of the pple i wuz drinking with the shit is we just met them.Wuz freakin paranoid as from that day swore not to ever touch it.Though i'm just kidding myself cuz once a while i need to have some.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2009
And the irony is.It's a policeman was my weed supplier in enugu.Crazy right.Though some pple that go mad from smoking weed prob smoked with others that's dangerous cuz my roommate use to over-do the whole weed business trying to feel like fela and shit we cautioned him bout his usage.I think one day at shrine (cuz he frequents there too much even skipped exams.) they slipped some hard drugs in his weed cuz now he's gone completely insane.Somehow i feel am part of the blame though we're roommates he always picked a fight with me for no reason.But i somehow felt i could have done more to help him.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by joeyfire(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2009
Fooorget!!! I drink wine and it helps me relax,enjoy good music, food and makes the sex a lot more enjoyable wink  Ask any lady dating a wine drinker and she'll tell you what she's enjoying.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Bokoharam: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
BUT, DOES IT CHANGE THE TASTE OF THE BANANA? LADIES ONLY PLS, SPEAK.

I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT CONDOM IS NOT THE REAL THING; IT DOES NOT FEEL THE SAME. NOW, BACK TO DRUGS: IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE B/W THE NATURAL & THE SUPERNATURAL BANANA

LADIES ONLY
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Bokoharam: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
Bokoharam:

BUT, DOES IT CHANGE THE TASTE OF THE BANANA? LADIES ONLY PLS, SPEAK.

I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT CONDOM IS NOT THE REAL THING; IT DOES NOT FEEL THE SAME. NOW, BACK TO DRUGS: IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE B/W THE NATURAL & THE SUPERNATURAL BANANA

LADIES ONLY

PLEASE, THE DRUG I'M TALKING ABOUT ARE APHRODISIACS (SEX ENHANCERS) ONLY. I DON'T MEAN COCAINE, MEPH, HEROINE, GANJA, IGBO, MARIJUANA,
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by OMG190: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
OYINBOGOJU

what di hell is GANJA

U mean smoked weed mixed with grounded platain or what~

Bokoharam:

PLEASE, THE DRUG I'M TALKING ABOUT ARE APHRODISIACS (SEX ENHANCERS) ONLY. I DON'T MEAN COCAINE, MEPH, HEROINE, GANJA, IGBO, MARIJUANA,

sex enhancers~
u wan kill urself
can u throw waist for like 1continous hour
and can the woman recieve steady pumpin for 1 continuous hour

i doubt so~
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by agathamari(f): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
i hate it. i dont care if it is pot, a cigar, a beer, jypson, shrooms, E, meth or whatever
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2009
OMG190:

u wan kill urself
can u throw waist for like 1continous hour
and can the woman recieve steady pumpin for 1 continuous hour

i doubt so~

did you really mean what you wrote? some women will insult you if you couldnt throw waist for a continuous hour.
it all depends on how Hot and wet you can get that lady and how much stamina you both have.
if she is dry as the desert then you might not get pretty far.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
joeyfire:

Fooorget!!! I smoke ''mary J'' and it helps me relax,enjoy good music, food and makes the sex a lot more enjoyable wink  Ask any lady dating a mary J smoker and she'll tell you what she's enjoying. 

your gay is obviously mixed with dog poo.

I dont think your dealer likes you. Better switch.
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by joeyfire(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
@TPIA

I heard you roll up and smoke your own pubic hair shocked
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by platinumnk(f): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
tpia.:

your gay is obviously mixed with dog poo.

I dont think your dealer likes you. Better switch.

joeyfire:

@TPIA

I heard you roll up and smoke your own pubic hair shocked

una u guys are too much oo!!! lwkmd!!! grin

@ topic, I can take an occasional drinker, but not a beer man yuck tongue

hell no to cigarettes and if he smokes weed he better not let me see him do it.

hell no to every other drug!
Re: Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? by tboy1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
:p

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is Not Interested In You. / What Do You Think? / Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.