Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria (25379 Views)

Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Segun Arinze & Wife At Miss Earth Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by NosaHenry(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
She looks like the mother of the older woman close to her
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by bibi1234: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lol the same bag Genevieve Nnaji carried as well a while back..I believe it is fake to be honest..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
seedord247:

Naija Actors/actresses lacks confident when taking pictures with international artist especially those from Hollywood.

Looking at the picture, you can tell that her self esteem is too low.
as if u cn do better
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Sondy(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerians neva finds anyfin good wiv dia Celebrities..if Omotola is not called a LovePeddler..is how fat In Edo looks like..we're just too engrossed wiv inferiority complex.Don't know when being big is now regarded as a crime.I 4 one wld prefer a fleshy babe 2 a dried babe all in d name of keeping fit.SMH

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sondy: I 4 one wld prefer a fleshy babe 2 a dried babe all in d name of keeping fit.SMH
Dude i believe you. lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by jnelly: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cos Geni bought dis Bag,I belong gal's,follow follow chicken.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by PamelaGold1(f): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
bebe2: 1.5m for a bag?? Ok

i hope she get all sorts of insurance o,

God forbid say she fall sick i no wan see her here dey try raise money for any operation o.

I go tell her say shr need to go ask the chanel bag manufacturers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hahahahahahahhhahhaha
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 24, 2013
passionate88: Amber Rose!!!!! I so much love that girl
I too. embarassed embarassed
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2013
You see my son.............. We always think A Chrysler 300 looks like the phantom until its actually lined up with a Phantom.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by sholabunmi(f): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2013
She's pregnant [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by sholabunmi(f): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
She looks like the mother of the older woman close to her
it's because she's pregnant
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Royver(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Ermm...who is Amber rose? sadAnd has ini Edo's nose always been that big?
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by slimvon(f): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
kennygee: Did she swallow a whale? She looks fat.
:she will put 2 bed soon ok!dats y she has added so much weight
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2013
Get Thee behind me satan

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by finalistas(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
SlyIg:
Like seriously?
As in eh...
How much is d hand bag again?

E
N
D

T
I
M
E

H
A
N
D
B
A
G
!
question for the gods
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by nyangoma: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
inni edo, I love her
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by freezyprinzy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
kennygee:
Did she swallow a whale? She looks fat.
nope she swallowed her pride

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him / Photos From OAP, Omalicha's White Wedding Today / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.