Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria (25385 Views)

Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Segun Arinze & Wife At Miss Earth Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Arosa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ini Edo is looking good as always.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariesfitness: TONTO DIKEH IS JUST DISQUSTING WITH HER FAKE SMILE, ACCENT AND HER FAT BELLY

Abeg no use laugh kill person grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Arosa: Ini Edo is looking good as always.
I can understand you, since she is one of the best we 've got.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Davedonrich(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariesfitness: TONTO DIKEH IS JUST DISQUSTING WITH HER FAKE SMILE, ACCENT AND HER FAT BELLY
y 're u hating her 4 no jst reason!!!
Well guess it's #ETT when people hate 1 anoda 4 no jst cuz!!!
And besides,,na U even knw were u see tonto 4 dis pix!!
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Hostermipo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cahmegga: Whatever happened to that "innocent" Ini Edo?! This new Ini Edo is just disgusting!! Did she go thru some kinda plastic surgery?! Am looking at that nose and am like, nah...this aint Ini Edo this is Ini Borno sad
you are right. I thought i was the only one that noticed ....the nose has a new shape.....i think thats the message the second picture wanted to convey
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by dowjones(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The pretty Nollywood actress donned this outfit to the Miss Earth beauty peagant that held last night.
So lovely Chanel bag. Costs a whooping $10k - N1.58million!!

O.P are you blind? Pretty? Ini Edo looks like a house-help near amber rose. its not by too much make up or luxury hand bags..

wow! this nollywood needs an aggressive overhaul! ugly pieces of ho's

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Investment savvy of the Nigerian entertainers can be mind boggling at times...

What do you hope to prove by the purchase of a $10,000 hand bag?

That you have so much to spend or that you do not know how to spend the much you have?

Well, that is the fake celebrity lifestyle most Nigerian youth aspire to...

Too bad. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Adarubenyahoo: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
i ve the bag also u can call me if u want also.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Adarubenyahoo: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
is very cheap here call for ur own jari, different colours

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by lollarj(f): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
vincencior: She's not looking bad at all.
Amber Rose ?
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by martyns303(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adaruben@yahoo.:
is very cheap here call for ur own jari, different colours
Ur hustle no be here o. See marketing strategy, oya NL give her the bill for advertising.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The pretty Nollywood actress donned this outfit to the Miss Earth beauty peagant that held last night.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/ini-edos-outfit-to-miss-earth-nigeria.html
I aint no celebrity, but i swear I i've got a better kitchen. See person wey people dey call their celebrity.
I rather get myself a standard kitchen than running after a figure like Amber for a pose with a N1.5million hand bag. grin
Enjoy guys
https://www.nairaland.com/1283742/ini-edo-cooking-spaghetti-rice
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by pri3stess(f): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
At the second to the last pic.......... Area scatter grin
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by dowjones(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
undecided

Are you guys calling ini edo pretty f^cking kidding?

ITS ALL YOU BLIND VILLAGE BOYS THAT HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET THAT ARE MAKING OUR UGLY NAIJA GIRLS UNNECESSARILY PROUD.

PLS LETS CALL A BEAST A BEAST!

INI EDO LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE GIRL NEAR AMBER ROSE. PERIOD !

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by SmashingM(f): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2013

undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Boss13: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
When you don't have class you just don't have it. Ini Edo no amount of money can buy that for you.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by seedord247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
menh low self esteem is ruining thru naija actress vein... look at this one self

But this one still better pass ini edo

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shoprite loaf is different from Agege bread..
Take a good look at Amber Rose and Ini
its very 7up

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by olisaokere(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013

So we should hug a transformer because she got in her possession a $10K Chanel bagRabbish
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by crisycent: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
see ini edo hand....choi
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by airlord: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
10k Ko! Bloody knockoff....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
crisycent: see ini edo hand....choi
Fear let her? grin
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
wat d hell! 1.5 milla on a small bag

thats a brand new car
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
wat d hell! 1.5 milla on a small bag?

that money can get u a brand new car
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by RedCard1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
passionate88: According to rumours, she's pregnant
she's always rumoured to be pregnant but never gives birth. I pray she doesn't remain pregnant till eternity. Anyway, I think her style has really evolved. She now dresses better than before. But however, she's still damn too fat. She needs to drop these fats she's carrying. Let her take some weight lessons from Genevieve Nnaji. 1.5m bag ke. Back to the picture.......Ini Edo was cracking up a fake smile and healthy looking new mum Amber Rose didn't smile back @her? Odi kwa very risky....lets damn it!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by RedCard1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
seedord247:

Naija Actors/actresses lacks confident when taking pictures with international artist especially those from Hollywood.

Looking at the picture, you can tell that her self esteem is too low.
gbam! You just said it right
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by RedCard1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Boss13: When you don't have class you just don't have it. Ini Edo no amount of money can't buy that for you.
sooo true.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Midastorch(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
You guys should chilll abeg,Amber Rose just gave Ini Edo the bag to help her carry it.....what's badt in posing with ur oga's bag??izznothing abeg...
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by rossi49ja(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Someone needs to hit the gym fast.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Hostermipo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
1.5milliƶn naira bag? ? ? Sorry o, Will it be dispensing money?
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by ayobase(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2013

Did anybody notice the guy at the corner?

That purse for N1.58 M?
Then how much chanel bag go dey sell laptop back pack cos I need one?
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dannylux: Una too dey find fault.
Which one be too dey find fault? that kele no real at all, abi you don ever see people dey diss Genevieve massively like dis b4? you tink say I fit present a picture of the fake celeberity to non-Nigerian friends as one of our most celeberated celebrities? I know say orobo no dey ever fade for market, but dis kele get plenty question mark.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake Signing Davido's Fader Magazine Cover / Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years / A Nairalander's Throwback Picture With Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.