Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria (25378 Views)

Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Segun Arinze & Wife At Miss Earth Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2013
The pretty Nollywood actress donned this outfit to the Miss Earth beauty peagant that held last night.
So lovely Chanel bag. Costs a whooping $10k - N1.58million!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/ini-edos-outfit-to-miss-earth-nigeria.html

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by fr3do(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Her facial expression in the 1st pic is somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Did she swallow a whale? She looks fat.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Some pple just add weight wen dey marry
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by ajasa4link: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
she should seriously watch her weight
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Akshow: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: Some pple just add weight wen dey marry
she don marry ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by phaphyz05(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Where am I

Wrong thread brb to comment
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by blesoh(f): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
i luv her makeup.Amber no smile @ all.y na
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chanel Lego the bag can't even contain its price undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by bebe2(f): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
1.5m for a bag?? Ok

i hope she get all sorts of insurance o,

God forbid say she fall sick i no wan see her here dey try raise money for any operation o.

I go tell her say shr need to go ask the chanel bag manufacturers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by SlyIg(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Like seriously?
As in eh...
How much is d hand bag again?

E
N
D

T
I
M
E

H
A
N
D
B
A
G
!

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Cahmegga: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Whatever happened to that "innocent" Ini Edo?! This new Ini Edo is just disgusting!! Did she go thru some kinda plastic surgery?! Am looking at that nose and am like, nah...this aint Ini Edo, this is Ini Borno sad

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Cahmegga: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
And why won't she allow that bag be?! Allow it hang freely jor!! We know say u buy am 10billion...smh! Fake!
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by ariesfitness(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
TONTO DIKEH IS JUST DISQUSTING WITH HER FAKE SMILE, ACCENT AND HER FAT BELLY

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by passionate88: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amber Rose!!!!! I so much love that girl
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amber Rose is defo the reason why I love strippers!!

Strippers got the juice - gotta make that batty twerk fi mi. dun noe. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by timpaker(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
how much dey inside that channel bag or how much she fit put for that bag wey make am worth $10,000?
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by nomso27(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
B
ariesfitness: TONTO DIKEH IS JUST DISQUSTING WITH HER FAKE SMILE, ACCENT AND HER FAT BELLY

where dis one see dat tonto here ?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by passionate88: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cahmegga: Whatever happened to that "innocent" Ini Edo?! This new Ini Edo is just disgusting!! Did she go thru some kinda plastic surgery?! Am looking at that nose and am like, nah...this aint Ini Edo, this is Ini Borno sad
According to rumours, she's pregnant

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by belicov(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The pretty Nollywood actress donned this outfit to the Miss Earth beauty peagant that held last night.
So lovely Chanel bag. Costs a whooping $10k - N1.58million!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/ini-edos-outfit-to-miss-earth-nigeria.html
what da f**k 1.58million naira 4 handbag mmmmnnn

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
That picture describes the differences between real and fake once again. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by vincencior(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
She's not looking bad at all.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Jayses(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
When ever i see akwa ibom product , butter flies jump in ma belly , kudos mma uyai by the way call this number for your musical beat 08068834494

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by meracool(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
So Who [b]CARES[/b]
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by seedord247(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
fr3do: Her facial expression in the 1st pic is somehow.

Naija Actors/actresses lacks confident when taking pictures with international artist especially those from Hollywood.

Looking at the picture, you can tell that her self esteem is too low.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by BabaAlabi: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
This girl is so fake!! I loved her in world's apart but right now she just looks disgusting to me.
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by martyns303(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
seedord247:

Naija Actors/actresses lacks confident when taking pictures with international artist especially those from Hollywood.

Looking at the picture, you can tell that her self esteem is too low.
That's cos Ini Edo is a low life (no offense), where in zeus name is My Genny? Let her show Amber some class.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
fr3do: Her facial expression in the 1st pic is somehow.
Look at the last picture on the left side, does that shows any sign of professionalism?
Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Dannylux: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Una too dey find fault.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by nerodenero: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
ariesfitness: TONTO DIKEH IS JUST DISQUSTING WITH HER FAKE SMILE, ACCENT AND HER FAT BELLY
No kill us abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
But I bought exactly that bag for my girl last week at onitsha

I price am reach #2800

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
shymexx: Amber Rose is defo the reason why I love strippers!!

Strippers got the juice - gotta make that batty twerk fi mi. dun noe. tongue
You can say that again, Amber got it all. All what it takes, to be precise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / Photos From OAP, Omalicha's White Wedding Today / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.