Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fake It Till It's Part Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake It Till It's Part Of You (862 Views)

How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / She Choosed To Fake It; Isio Knows Better / I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake It Till It's Part Of You by harsysky(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
There has been lots of criticism when it comes to guys doing stuff because of girls..most times I join the trend in saying guys dnt do stuffs like this or that because of them, but this one I support guys who do it..If u find urself dressing well because of gals pls do continue it, from doing so it becomes part of U..guys u wnt lose anything by doing it, tis definitely gonna help U in d long run. Jst that some noise makers wud say " so na bekus of this gal u dey wear this thing" fashi them, they wana pull U down beliv me.
Re: Fake It Till It's Part Of You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Fake It Till It's Part Of You by longjohnsilver: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2013
One is the greatest freedom is not caring what everyone else thinks of you...why do I have to fake anytin for anybody abeg jhur am staying tru to masef forever
Re: Fake It Till It's Part Of You by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Dressing well and being presentable are different tho... A guy should at least put the effort to look presentable wink

1 Like

Re: Fake It Till It's Part Of You by dmcdad: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2013
^^^^ Right.
Re: Fake It Till It's Part Of You by harsysky(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2013
I'm not trying to say one is not being true to his/herself.take for instance when a teacher tells his/her students, they must learn..some ll not still wana learn. Then the teacher spills out the benefits of learning b4 the students ll..does it mean the students r not being true to themselves by actually learning? The point there is wat eva means that makes U become or do a nice thing for yourself keep doing it..all that matters is in the long run , it ll be part U..
Re: Fake It Till It's Part Of You by segzicres(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Op always refer to my signature whenever you need inspiration or wisdom from above

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / The Real Reason Why Men Can Go Shirtless Publicly But Women Cannot / To Marry Or Not To Marry? That's The Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.