Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? (1332 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Don't Find Their BLOOD SISTERS Sexually Attractive ??? / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / What Will You Do If Two Blood Sisters Love You At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by ndyke: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
One of my family friends is facing this predicament.
That her brother in-law whose the elder brother is married to her elder sister wants to marry her too.
He has being disturbing this girl since last year. pls house is it right? if it is not, then what will she do
to set her self free from that guy's pressure?
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by nana(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
I dont see anything wrong in that
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by flawless80: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
Although is isn't common, but there's nothing wrong with it. It might bring both families even closer!! wink
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by jekad: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
let her stay there and grow old naaaaa undecided
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by kolaoloye(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
Nothing spoils wink
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by Godalone(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
Nawa o.
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by abyodune: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
i dont see anything wrong with it, please i need ur help i'm new on this forum site,i want to make a post and i dont know how to go about it, please help me out
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by Templa(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ post

no shaking

@ abyodune

open ur eyes wide enough cuz the button is right in front of u on the right hand side i.e. new topic
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by ifyalways(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
I dont think i can do so.Nope i cant and wont do so.i feel its like same as marrying ma bros
Re: Is It Right For Two Blood Brothers To Marry Two Blood Sisters Respectively? by kufreabasi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
there's no problem.

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Tells You That You Have The Potentials To Be Wicked / Guys, Beware Of These Kinds Of Women / Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.