Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? (4329 Views)

Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
2buff:

Ok so if we were to switch genders/roles, how far would you chase me?
Would you be my driver, paint my house, spend that paper on me and suffer all sorts of long tinz indefinitely simply for the pleasure of being near me and to ramp up points to my "yes"? cheesy
when i want something SO BAD.i dont mind suffering any form of disrespect.shebi its to collect what i am looking for which the chase is temporal anyway.as soon as i get what i want,the tables turn and its time for me to do my own shakara,so endure it.its just for a while :p

moreover if she says yes to you immediately,na una go tag am 'shes cheap,shes desperate,shes lonely,shes this,shes that.

Iwo ma wo ntie joor 8-)
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by starlightRR(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
The CHASE is more fun than the CATCH..... maybe it's a good reason why I never get tired of them girls easily
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: when i want something SO BAD.i dont mind suffering any form of disrespect.shebi its to collect what i am looking for which the chase is temporal anyway.as soon as i get what i want,the tables turn and its time for me to do my own shakara,so endure it.its just for a while :p

moreover if she says yes to you immediately,na una go tag am 'shes cheap,shes desperate,shes lonely,shes this,shes that.

Iwo ma wo ntie joor 8-)

LOL it's a 2 way street.
If he pampers her all around the place and does exactly what she wants, she too will one day wake up and be like "wait, does this guy have no life?".
This will eventually prompt her to consider him "beneath her". Such is the psychology of humans.

Why do you think ignoring girls to a point is and will always be the most efficient way of catching them? wink
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Chilug(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets: All these boys forming plenty of fish in the sea abeg how many babes do u PM in one hour looking for wife material? cheesy
Some of u will even threaten to snatch babes from their bfs. Shameless goats grin
You claim I'm not a maga but how many of you do yahoo yahoo (like a witch u dont sleep at night) so u can have money to take babes to Mr Biggs and Peruvian hair while you mother and sisters sleep on garri and vegetable soup every night!
Then when u get played the same maga forming plenty fish in the sea will come back on NL out of frustration screaming there is no wife material in this generation.
Well! I suppose u re a sister to a guy. I suppose u have fallen victim his maganess. Very sorry jare.
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by EejaNla01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
God bless Mr 2buff he is doing justice to the topic.....
As for kulyie all I have to say is hoobii tongue tongue grin
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
2buff:

LOL it's a 2 way street.
If he pampers her all around the place and does exactly what she wants, she too will one day wake up and be like "wait, does this guy have no life?".
This will eventually prompt her to consider him "beneath her". Such is the psychology of humans.

Why do you think ignoring girls to a point is and will always be the most efficient way of catching them? wink
not in all situations broda yi.as a matter of fact talking from personal experience its like ignorimg a particular guy or saying no is like activating his attraction buttons,many guys assume a girls no means empty shakara or initial gra gra and they will keep hanging around you in an annoying manner till you are forced to disrespect them.
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eeja Nla01: God bless Mr 2buff he is doing justice to the topic.....
As for kulyie all I have to say is hoobii tongue tongue grin
eeja kekere,ewolotun je 'hoobi',kini itumo yen? grin

na orisirisi we go dey see for this nl cheesy 'hoobii' but on a lighter note the name sounds good,whatever that means though cheesy
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by EejaNla01(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin I meant hobi like opening my eyes wide and touching my two cheeks and sticking my toungue out u get?like hobi okalara Lol
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by addictiv(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
They love the attention.
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Eeja Nla01: grin I meant hobi like opening my eyes wide and touching my two cheeks and sticking my toungue out u get?like hobi okalara Lol
o really? cheesy anyway it only amused me,it did not kamilara tongue
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2014
kulyie: not in all situations broda yi.as a matter of fact talking from personal experience its like ignorimg a particular guy or saying no is like activating his attraction buttons,many guys assume a girls no means empty shakara or initial gra gra and they will keep hanging around you in an annoying manner till you are forced to disrespect them.

It's not by force to disagree.
You just alluded to me being wrong, and then went ahead to say the exact same thing I said as your reason why.

Like I said, it's human nature. And it is a much better and efficient use of one's time than sniffing someone's butt all over the place because you want them to gree for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Badoo All About Sex? / Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / My New Igbo Male Housemate ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.