Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love (5487 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love / See How Foolish Some Girls reason But Think They Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nomski0(f): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Old story. This topic would only be relevant if these so called girls can swallow their greed and laziness then get on their damn feet and work for their money. Stop friggin depending on your boyfriend.....he's as human as you.
Op if, you're really a girl, then thank you for being the kind of woman you are if you're male, thanks for saying the truth..
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Emmadani: Ya,dats galz 4 u.But Any gal wey wan cari d love thing go too far 4 my side,i don space.
U be big fool, idiot witout home training, go Bleep ur grand mama toto, monkey lyk u, na pple lyk u dey Bleep anyhow even gals wey get maggot 4 yatch, BIG OGORO
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by joe4christ(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
U guys shud stop bothering urself abt all dis gals, dey tink doing all dis is fun for dem bt dey fail to undastand life... Dats y i luv myself bcus no useless guy can entice me with his money, d money i hav is enuf to take care of myself even[size=15pt] though am nt d richest in d universe[/size]

You are not the richest but you are rich.
Oya, PM me sharpally!
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Becareful before you find youself in the other extreme.
Though I dont like it when a girl is too demanding but guys naturally like spending on a girl so if you get a mentality of I dont care about your money , dont be surprise that you will scare away the good ones who will see that is hitting their ego.
Be moderate in all things
yeah dats true, atleast guys should learn to use theirs sense moderately, am nt sayin dey shud be stingy or foolish when spending
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Becareful before you find youself in the other extreme.
Though I dont like it when a girl is too demanding but guys naturally like spending on a girl so if you get a mentality of I dont care about your money , dont be surprise that you will scare away the good ones who will see that is hitting their ego.
Be moderate in all things
yeah dats true, atleast guys should learn to use theirs sense to spend moderately, am nt sayin dey shud be stingy or foolish when spending
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by olahyra(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin
Abbey2sam: The good thing is that they know..........

The bad thing is that they don't care............

I don't even want them to care...........

If them care nah bad market be that naa......

Heheheheheheh
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
joe4christ:

You are not the richest but you are rich.
Oya, PM me sharpally!
Are u sure ure 4christ or 4satan? Dude pls go get a life and work lyk real men do. Stop looking for a woman to feed, jeez... U ar suppose to be ashamed of urself. I rili shame for u...mtcheeew
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
U be big fool, idiot witout home training, go Bleep ur grand mama toto, monkey lyk u, na pple lyk u dey Bleep anyhow even gals wey get maggot 4 yatch, BIG OGORO
naso?U 4 tell me say u get maggot 4 yanch instead of all this ranting.U dey rant like say if i catch u i no go stil foock you.Mchewwww.Na ur typ b d easiest.

2 Likes

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Godsmma: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
timpaker: Love indeed?
I pity such girls with such 'nursery' thought
When the boiz get tired of them they go all cliche with "all boys are the same" rants while paradoxically, to love is to learn how to hate.

Lastly: why is someone posting his pix here, what are you advertising? @ poster above me
e dey advertise his cuteness. Fyn boi no pimple
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Emmadani: naso?U 4 tell me say u get maggot 4 yanch instead of all this ranting.U dey rant like say if i catch u i no go stil foock you.Mchewwww.Na ur typ b d easiest.
lol... See dis brainless mugu o... I rili pity u big time, so u tink u can just insult pple and go free eh.. U have rili met ur match, abeg eh if dat ur smellin tin dey scratch u eh... Ur mama nor far 4rm u,ur sis nor far 4rm u, just go and meet dem and demand for f*ck, idiotic bastard dats wat u are and point of correction am nt as cheap as ur sistas... Castrated baboon
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
lol... See dis brainless mugu o... I rili pity u big time, so u tink u can just insult pple and go free eh.. U have rili met ur match, abeg eh if dat ur smellin tin dey scratch u eh... Ur mama nor far 4rm u,ur sis nor far 4rm u, just go and meet dem and demand for f*ck, idiotic bastard dats wat u are and point of correction am nt as cheap as ur sistas... Castrated baboon
lol,4 ur small left mind,so u think i will be exchanging words with you?U go wait tire.Common go and find ur size b4 i carry cane destroy that ur flat yanch.

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
packagerz: Most girls now are days,don't want to struggle for any love again,we are now in ranger rover world ŞƠ̴̴̴̴͡ girls want overnight love.its not love but lost,and the truth is that they don't even care if the guy should dump them after self and flexing cos they will repackage themselves for another guy.man they try ooo

Why d pic?
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Emmadani: lol,4 ur small left mind,so u think i will be exchanging words with you?U go wait tire.Common go and find ur size b4 i carry cane destroy that ur flat yanch.
Abeg shut up joor... Ure 2 small 4 me na, go hide ur ugly face 4 bucket joor bcus guys as stupid as u nor suppose to dey show their face. Rubbish...
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by alienware(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
Abeg shut up joor... Ure 2 small 4 me na, go hide ur ugly face 4 bucket joor bcus guys as stupid as u nor suppose to dey show their face. Rubbish...
them no dey fu.c.k you ? Abi no be woman u be ? One guy go dey there dey enjoy , u come dey here dey form . Lol . If u are angry, go carry generator do pendant or go jump enta well or beta still go take rat poison. Oloshi. Boyz dey vex, u beta lay low or u go recieve insult tire .

2 Likes

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
this ishi want make i talk.Abeg go sleep,its ur turn to sweep ma street 2moro.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
wetin concern me****walks out from thread with AWALIJE*****
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by tupaz96: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by lymelyte(m): 1:56am On Sep 25, 2013
alienware: them no dey fu.c.k you ? Abi no be woman u be ? One guy go dey there dey enjoy , u come dey here dey form . Lol . If u are angry, go carry generator do pendant or go jump enta well or beta still go take rat poison. Oloshi. Boyz dey vex, u beta lay low or u go recieve insult tire .
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy hahahahahah
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Emmadani: this ishi want make i talk.Abeg go sleep,its ur turn to sweep ma street 2moro.
shut up joor... boring boy... Y u dey do as if nor be u start am... Nor be u won chop toto and moni... D nxt time i post anytin make sure u use dat ur dull brain skip my post.... U rili met ur match.... Idiot
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 4:51am On Sep 25, 2013
alienware: them no dey fu.c.k you ? Abi no be woman u be ? One guy go dey there dey enjoy , u come dey here dey form . Lol . If u are angry, go carry generator do pendant or go jump enta well or beta still go take rat poison. Oloshi. Boyz dey vex, u beta lay low or u go recieve insult tire .
shay u won start ur own madness abi? Abeg me nor get ur tym joor... If u lyk insult urself e nor concern me bcus i knw say a fool is always a fool forever and nothing i say can change ur stupidity..#Bye# P.s go get a life and stop tinkin every gal is dat cheap... Maybe na so all d gals for ur family dey do bt definately nt me
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by alienware(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Lady~Jul:
shay u won start ur own madness abi? Abeg me nor get ur tym joor... If u lyk insult urself e nor concern me bcus i knw say a fool is always a fool forever and nothing i say can change ur stupidity..#Bye# P.s go get a life and stop tinkin every gal is dat cheap... Maybe na so all d gals for ur family dey do bt definately nt me
This ranting of yours is really pathetic ! You bragging like you don't get laid.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Lady~Jul:
shut up joor... boring boy... Y u dey do as if nor be u start am... Nor be u won chop toto and moni... D nxt time i post anytin make sure u use dat ur dull brain skip my post.... U rili met ur match.... Idiot
u rili met ur match?Just hear urself.When i told u,u are d typ i like,d typ i can eat d toto and money 2geda,u av even confirmed it dat we match very well,i like that.The point is whr should we play the match,stamford bridge(my base) or old trafford(ur base).Ok,i would agree to play an away match,because i love forking small galz like u at their home and getting away with all '3 points(oral,v.agina,and a.nal s£x)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of a nairalander Boma Peterside and Juliet / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses / My Hoe Story V1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.