Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses (5459 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 4:20pm On May 20, 2016
These men are well over 40years old and they have managed to keep themselves in good shape while Nigeria guys in their 20s walk around looking Agama lizards. It is sad the kind of laziness that has taken over these sorry excuses of men. Ordinary 2hrs work out 5times a week he no go gree. Every woman wants a men who looks like he can protect her not someone her own size! Haba!
If you cannot be rich at least have the decency of bulking up, its really annoying to walk around Nigerian streets full of grasshoppers and pregnant lizards. Its very rare to see something this delicious, every woman wants a man who looks like he can suffocate her by his hug alone.
Imagine that nice feeling you get when you have huge arms holding your tiny waist! Nigerian guys do not take life seriously, they are really disappointing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vizkiz: 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
Op e be like say you dey craze.grin No girl, I repeat no girl will choose 6packs over 6cars..

Good luck to your quest for muscles while your mates hustle. Arindin grin

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by donbenedict(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
I'm still wondering why iara oshiomhole left all the hot looking guys to fall in love with Oshiomhole..

Smth really is wrong somewhere. Op dnt u think? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by hahn(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2016
It is the mentality that is wrong. Most people will hail you when you have a pot belly here in Nigeria saying, "oboy, you dey enjoy", "chopping money", "oboy, I wan be like you o", "how you take do am?" etc

You even get more respect and people will call you sir sef.

That mentality is what is keeping us obese.

Also, blame Nigerian women and their delicious cooking. Na me wan talk "no"?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by obiorathesubtle: 4:27pm On May 20, 2016
undecided Does your mother know she gave birth to you?? I mean.. How do I explain This?? undecided

First of all.. If your muscle mass isn't up to 5kilos.. good job on this.. And may your next post be about that time when you caught santa turned on at the sight of snow.. More irrelevant nonsense!!

Adios gringo!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vague:
These men are well over 40years old and they have managed to keep themselves in good shape while Nigeria guys in their 20s walk around looking Agama lizards. It is sad the kind of laziness that has taken over these sorry excuses of men. Ordinary 2hrs work out 5times a week he no go gree. Every woman wants a men who looks like he can protect her not someone her own size! Haba!
If you cannot be rich at least have the decency of bulking up, its really annoying to walk around Nigerian streets full of grasshoppers and pregnant lizards. Its very rare to see something this delicious, every woman wants a man who looks like he can suffocate her by his hug alone.
Imagine that nice feeling you get when you have huge arms holding your tiny waist! Nigerian guys do not take life seriously, they are really disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 4:33pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
I'm still wondering why iara oshiomhole left all the hot looking guys to fall in love with Oshiomhole..

Smth really is wrong somewhere. Op dnt u think? angry
oya comfort yourself Mr UNICEF, shebi you think she doesn't have one hot modafocker warming her bed properly when that 10sec man is away busy stealing money from Edo people? That one is not a husband he is a sponsor full stop!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by PureWays(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
In a sane society where there are enough opportunities for everyone:
You do what you want.

In a society like Nigeria:
You do what you need, and what you need, is not 6packs.

It's no excuse, it's just common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 4:38pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Op e be like say you dey craze.grin No girl, I repeat no girl will choose 6packs over 6cars..

forget cars, do you even have 2goats? my friend shut up and go lift bricks or something angry stop using money excuses, which money do you have? undecided this thing is very annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 4:47pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Does your mother know she gave birth to you?? I mean.. How do I explain This?? undecided

First of all.. If your muscle mass isn't up to 5kilos.. good job on this.. And may your next post be about that time when you caught santa turned on at the sight of snow.. More irrelevant nonsense!!

Adios gringo!!
no agama lizards on my thread please
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Khd95(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg how six packs take EPP our economy abi striking NLC,mtchewwsad

Chews colanut*
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by 20bc(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2016
Mtcheww, what are you saying.... Those guys are old enough to be someone's dad, and you are looking for that type... Ok I would have loved to bring #family into this but I will just keep shut for now.... Op don't ever post sh!t like this ....♣♣♣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
W
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by ever811(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
six pack without money is like poison to Nigerian girls..but I hv seen girls crate trend here on NL advising guys to work nd make money nd not coming to them with good looks.. I think niga girls are confused or they don't know what they want..
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

grin Bro wetin Na? Una don dey fight before grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
Op ur point is as vague as ur moniker. Ur giving us pics of athletes and celebrities, why don't you give us pics of regular men?
I get ur point though, if we're talking of those who are poor at keeping themselves fit, I reckon naija women are worse off. Don't even mention exercise to them, they would soo hate you. That's why forever and tianshi keeps making brisk business off them with their weight reduction pills

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op ur point is as vague as ur moniker. Ur giving us pics of athletes and celebrities, why don't you give us pics of regular men?
I get ur point though, if we're talking of those who are poor at keeping themselves fit, I reckon naija women are worse off. Don't even mention exercise to them, they would soo hate you. That's why forever and tianshi keeps making brisk business off them with their weight reduction pills
eeeeh so celebrities and athletes are not humans being abi? They fall from the sky? they do not come out of a vagina like regular guys? undecided always full of excuses
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vizkiz: 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
Burgerlomo:

grin Bro wetin Na? Una don dey fight before grin

the guy whey no even get one pack dey form Bond for nairaland. E dey annoying now
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Gebbson007(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
op money make d world round ,money make d girls go down. m fit tho .
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
six pack without money is like poison to Nigerian girls..but I hv seen girls crate trend here on NL advising guys to work nd make money nd not coming to them with good looks.. I think niga girls are confused or they don't know what they want..
this is why i included foolish excuses on my thread, thats all you can come up with! join gym, you no go gree
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vizkiz: 5:34pm On May 20, 2016
vague:
forget cars, do you even have 2goats? my friend shut up and go lift bricks or something angry stop using money excuses, which money do you have? undecided this thing is very annoying

I don't have money that is why I am busy hustling instead of wasting time at the gym. Mumu grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 5:34pm On May 20, 2016
20bc:
Mtcheww, what are you saying.... Those guys are old enough to be someone's dad, and you are looking for that type... Ok I would have loved to bring #family into this but I will just keep shut for now.... Op don't ever post sh!t like this ....♣♣♣
if someone's father can look like that, what is your excuse? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by 20bc(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
vague:
if someone's father can look like that, what is your excuse? undecided

They are looking for money instead of spending time at the gym...

What's wrong with having a pot belly and being rich or even looking like a lizard.....

Those folks there care about their body, we care about our money....
♣♣♣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2016
vague:
eeeeh so celebrities and athletes are not humans being abi? They fall from the sky? they do not come out of a vagina like regular guys? undecided always full of excuses
My guy let's no talk too much, I believe in 'do as I do, not do as I say '. Kindly post a picture of urself and let's see how "fit" you are. Case settled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by daviddagreat: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
dis OP dey vex o

I get her point though. most Nigerian guys just like the gals are lazy dey kip saying Na money sure pass, dangote no get six packs. well while all dat is true there's nothing wrong in having money n keeping fit at same time. Hw old are u dat u are comparing urself to dangote. y not compare ur self with Ronaldo Wer be ur mate he's rich n fit at same tym or other young guys like ur self

u don't need six packs , hav a Roman Reigns physique, or sleep in the gym. just look fit
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by rose54321: 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
Just took it out of my kind, If circumstances make you broke, I understand, but you trying to tell me those same circumstances gave you a pot belly. Dude da f.UK
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by enshi(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
To me this is the post of the year.... You are so making sense
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nzeh12(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2016
Nne workout no easy Ooh, plus it needs motivation. I tried sit ups one time so I'll have better 6 packs, just when d packs don dey clear, I developed this extreme back ache, had to be living on pain killers for a while, no I just do pressup wen ever I can. I won't go through that pain again cos of looking sexy, I feel sexy already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2016
My elder bro.........

Be specific when you say things like this

he is very tall bt am an inch taller

he is 6 ft 8 inches tall

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by ehix89(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2016
And how much effort have you invested in reducing your belly fat?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by enshi(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2016
But dont generalise though.... We dey

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by AfroKnight: 12:28am On May 21, 2016
Nzeh12:
Nne workout no easy Ooh, plus it needs motivation. I tried sit ups one time so I'll have better 6 packs, just when d packs don dey clear, I developed this extreme back ache, had to be living on pain killers for a while, no I just do pressup wen ever I can. I won't go through that pain again cos of looking sexy, I feel sexy already.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind the mischievous OP. Body building is not by 5 minute a day routines. Is it when I leave home early and return late that I will be building muscle? Is it muscle that will pay my bills?

Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos / Innocent Ashawo / 8ft 3in World's Tallest Man Marries 5ft 8in Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.