Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148719 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: grin
No wahala
As long as it is not now.
I'll welcome the twins or triplets with open arms.

Did I hear you say triplets? No be childs play o grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
edwife:

Ok o cheesy

Baby how now? When I realised that you are a size 10, my interest gear shifted from 2 to 5
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
edwife: @cococandy come here biko,there is anointing of pregnancy here.

Oya lynda and Efemenaxy do the needful. cheesy Thank you and may the Lord replenish your uterus with plenty akamo. cool

I ain't greedy. I don chop am tire so tay it's time for me to stand aside for the "new" entrants. As chaircover famously stated once: it's time to fly to Dubai the Seychelles to start rocking life wella, and not looking behind my sofa for Pampers / Huggies...

My only role here is to ensure fairness. Fairness in distributing Lynda's old maternity gowns amongst you lot: Chillisauce, cococandy, and you, Eds, in the ratio of 1:3:7 tongue tongue

Eds na you go get the biggest gown..you know like Frauline Maria in "The Sound of Music"

Oya ladies! Line up to receive your blessings!! cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
7?
And I thought you loved me embarassed
EfemenaXY:

I ain't greedy. I don chop am tire so it's time for me to stand aside for the "new" entrants. As chaircover famously stated once: it's time to fly to Dubai the Seychelles to start rocking life wella, and not looking behind my sofa for Pampers / Huggies...

My only role here is to ensure fairness. Fairness in distributing Lynda's old maternity gowns amongst you lot: Chillisauce, cococandy, and you, Eds, in the ratio of 1:3:7 tongue tongue

Eds na you go get the biggest gown..you know like Frauline Maria in "The Sound of Music"

Oya ladies! Line up to receive your blessings!! cheesy cheesy cool

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: 7?
And I thought you loved me :-

Of course I do dear! angry angry

But what kind of love would I be showing if I let you wear just one dress, day in and day out? lipsrsealed embarassed

That's why you'll have at least 3 maternity gowns, and Eds 7 tongue tongue grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oh gown?
I thought you meant 7 kids.

Exhales.
Bring 'em
Bring 'em cheesy
EfemenaXY:

But what kind of love would I be showing if I let you wear just one dress, day in and day out? lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hmmmmmmm

Really? shocked shocked ok no wahala.

I can see....... e no go work for you. cheesy

On a more serious note,be fair! angry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
edwife:

Hmmmmmmm

Really?ok no wahala.

I can see....... e no go work for you.

Seconded angry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

lol count edwife out. She is not in because there is something here that makes her feel young again for old time pleasure and adventure. wink You can imagine that kind of virility that will stir you back to the good old days when pleasure stands firm like a rod

Madam efe may not understand because maybe you are too strict or rigid. But chillisauce and cococandy definitely do as I see.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: Oh gown?
I thought you meant 7 kids.

Exhales.
Bring 'em
Bring 'em cheesy

Lol! No, I meant gowns smiley

But how come you suddenly want them now? You this crafty in-law... I dey look you o!

edwife:
Hmmmmmmm
Really? shocked shocked ok no wahala.
I can see....... e no go work for you. cheesy

E don dey work sef. All that remains is your hot coco, flip-flops, and a comfy couch. tongue

And that ratio: 1:3:7 is generously fair na! cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Efe. kiss kiss kiss wink cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
ileobatojo:
Efe. kiss kiss kiss wink cool

Babes, I'm just so angry!

That "thing" just gets under your skin and gnaws away slowly. Fancy carrying all that hate for months! Over what?

I feel so unclean having to retort, I'll need a shower.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

That "thing" just gets under your skin and gnaws away slowly. Fancy carrying all that hate for months! Over what?

I wish you could always let some things go like its not relevant a pinch. I love you too. kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Did the exact same thing to me stemming from one of Jenny's abuse threads. Went on for months too, so I know dear. Consider involving the mods to nip it in the bud quickly. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
edwife:

This woman has finish me patapata

Me ke shocked shocked?This 9 months programme back to cococandy and chillisauce angry angry cool

or you wait until 2017 or never grin grin

Edwife.... Ya'll know that am a retired member.... Infact I've got my aso villa(vaggy) stitched already cool.... Btw, who's the new guy? Letsdo....... #continuosly winking#
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
letsdothis:

I wish you could always let some things go like its not relevant a pinch. I love you too. kiss kiss

My dear, easier said than done...but I wasn't referring to you though.

But thanks all the same for the advice. I'll try. smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
ileobatojo:

Did the exact same thing to me stemming from one of Jenny's abuse threads. Went on for months too, so I know dear. Consider involving the mods to nip it in the bud quickly. kiss

Thanks darling. Will do. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
i can store them and keep for future use wink
EfemenaXY:

Lol! No, I meant gowns smiley

But how come you suddenly want them now? You this crafty in-law... I dey look you o!

E don dey work sef. All that remains is your hot coco, flip-flops, and a comfy couch. tongue

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Efemena.... Vexing and boiling since 1960.....
Na fight abi na quarrel? Biko tell me, u know say I like quarrel pass fight...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

My dear, easier said than done...but I wasn't referring to you though.

But thanks all the same for the advice. I'll try. smiley

I know you weren't referring to me. Ive followed you for a while so I know you may get really pissed sometimes. Alright.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Edwife.... Ya'll know that am a retired member.... Infact I've got my aso villa(vaggy) stitched already cool.... Btw, who's the new guy? Letsdo....... #continuosly winking#

later dear
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Lol @ aso villa stitched up! cheesy

Just bring out all 'em old gowns for the girls. Time for them to stop the "sisi eko" yanga...tongue

LyndaRoyce: Efemena.... Vexing and boiling since 1960.....
Na fight abi na quarrel? Biko tell me, u know say I like quarrel pass fight...

angry angry angry

I was born 1860, not 1960... grin cheesy

cococandy: i can store them and keep for future use wink

Hehe!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
author=EfemenaXY

angry angry embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
letsdothis:

lol count edwife out. She is not in because there is something here that makes her feel young again for old time pleasure and adventure. wink You can imagine that kind of virility that will stir you back to the good old days when pleasure stands firm like a rod

Madam efe may not understand because maybe you are too strict or rigid. But chillisauce and cococandy definitely do as I see.

wait o, what are you doing here? you seem to be following edwife around, she has been ignoring you but you dont give up. What do you want from her.

Secondly, are the that username that says he like na8ked children , because you sound like him. Stop stalking people abeg, makes you look creepy.

some can ignore, but me im not good at that, pls just stop it, if you wanna be friends with her, then go about it the normal way.

If you dont stop this your creepy online attitude, i may have to contact the mod to ban you.
I take God beg you, leave her alone.

Phew..
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Awww...now isn't this little man cute? smiley

Chilli angry Abeg carry your mouth commot from there. You too old for the bobo... tongue

@ Mami Lynda: na which one come be onugby soup again? undecided Abi you mean Ogbolo soup? cheesy

Hian, young shall grow na. I will come back for him when he turns 18. Lynda is already my future MIL
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

wait o, what are you doing here? you seem to be following edwife around, she has been ignoring you but you dont give up. What do you want from her.

Secondly, are the that username that says he like na8ked children , because you sound like him. Stop stalking people abeg, makes you look creepy.

some can ignore, but me im not good at that, pls just stop it, if you wanna be friends with her, then go about it the normal way.

If you dont stop this your creepy online attitude, i may have to contact the mod to ban you.
I take God beg you, leave her alone.

Phew..

Thank you very much my friend,i just don't know how someone will start stalking a lady he never met or know before.It has been going on for a while,i decided to ignore but when you receive continuous emails then there is a problem.It is not only weird but scary.I have reported to RR who ban him from family section,but i don't know how to get to Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
I THOUGHT AS MUCH!!
that young man is obviously all over "ed-wife"..
But edwife willl always be "edwife"...(I no want problem) type.....
Well, chillisause don talk 4 u....since u no get mouth....
Mtcheww, nairaland and its stalkers...
Chilli, when he turns 18? By then u would ve clocked 60(tongue out)... MIL ke? If I catch u dis old woman near my pikin, I'll make sure I personally stitch your aso rock.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
LyndaRoyce: Haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
I THOUGHT AS MUCH!!
that young man is obviously all over "ed-wife"..
But edwife willl always be "edwife"...(I no want problem) type.....
Well, chillisause don talk 4 u....since u no get mouth....
Mtcheww, nairaland and its stalkers...
Chilli, when he turns 18? By then u would ve clocked 60(tongue out)... MIL ke? If I catch u dis old woman near my pikin, I'll make sure I personally stitch your aso rock

Edwife na our angel na.
At bolded, haba mummy, I have hollandies oh. You no see the 84yr old man wey marry 21yr old girl. Love is blind
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
I understand the feeling my dear.
I have a real life stalker that's been stalking me for close to 2 years now.
Since my nysc. Dude first time he called says he got my number from one of his 'friends' at the L.I's office.

So bad that he gives me 15- 20missed calls a day. On any day I've the misfortune to be remembered by him.
My husband has spoken to him once on the phone and told him to desist from contacting me.
For where?
Block one number he'll begin to call with another. Some months will pass and I'll be glad thinking he's forgotten me only for him to start again

I just thank God such a person doesn't know where I live.the reminds me of those serial killers we read on the news. That's how they operate. Obsession first.then murder if they can't have you.

edwife:

Thank you very much my friend,i just don't know how someone will start stalking a lady he never met or know before.It has been going on for a while,i decided to ignore but when you receive continuous emails then there is a problem.It is not only weird but scary.I have reported to RR who ban him from family section,but i don't know how to get to Seun.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: I understand the feeling my dear.
I have a real life stalker that's been stalking me for close to 2 years now.
Since my nysc. Dude first time he called says he got my number from one of his 'friends' at the L.I's office.

So bad that he gives me 15- 20missed calls a day. On any day I've the misfortune to be remembered by him.
My husband has spoken to him once on the phone and told him to desist from contacting me.
For where?
Block one number he'll begin to call with another. Some months will pass and I'll be glad thinking he's forgotten me only for him to start again

I just thank God such a person doesn't know where I live.the reminds me of those serial killers we read on the news. That's how they operate. Obsession first.then murder if they can't have you.

Lol 2 years? Yours is even small. Here's Omowunmi from linda ikeji's encounter with a stalker for 6 years and how she dealt with him

lindaikeji..com.es/2011/09/my-experience-with-stalker-for-6-years.html?m=1

Stalkers can be very annoying really especially when it comes to ringing you up on fone. And they never forget. They can keep at it for years. If you are in Nigeria and you want to take it serious I suggest you document all the numbers he's ever called you with, then go to MTN or whichevet network's office and report to them.
They have policies to deal with such. Cheers.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Ok. Thanks
letsdothis:

Lol 2 years? Yours is even small. Here's Omowunmi from linda ikeji's encounter with a stalker for 6 years and how she dealt with him

lindaikeji..com.es/2011/09/my-experience-with-stalker-for-6-years.html?m=1

Stalkers can be very annoying really especially when it comes to ringing you up on fone. And they never forget. They can keep at it for years. If you are in Nigeria and you want to take it serious I suggest you document all the numbers he's ever called you with, then go to MTN or whichevet network's office and report to them.
They have policies to deal with such. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.