Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? (13839 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
undecided cry
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Its the truth tho!
are u sad?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by AbuMikey(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: are u sad?
.....Ofcourse yes....
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Unless u are dating a teenager cos most men dont joke with their babies
So true but it wont be enough to get him to marry you right?
I mean, he could agree to joint custody but marriage? You'd be lucky if he takes you as a wife
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: .....Ofcourse yes....
Why Who beat you?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Most girl dont fall for that Are you kidding me?
A guy intentionally gets you pregnant and he's willing to marry you, its obvious he loves you and the ball is in your court?

Or you force yourself on a man, get knocked up and you try your best to get him to marry you and all he wants is his baby, and you end up a single mother?

Please tell me the more promising scene here

No milady, that's y I said you just gave a story line. In reality, I don't see a smart n wise lady getting preggy for a guy she doesn't want to have a child with or lettin such a condition hinder waheva she wants to achieve in life. mind u, I said smart n wise girls. but once a guy....outta konji shaaaa......gets an okpeke preggy......na wahala be that ooooooo.....cos she must drop am there for you and her whole family no go let u be especially when you r gettin a lil pay,...,....my dear no go there ooooooo.....d tin almost happened to me!
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Most girl dont fall for that Are you kidding me?
A guy intentionally gets you pregnant and he's willing to marry you, its obvious he loves you and the ball is in your court?

Or you force yourself on a man, get knocked up and you try your best to get him to marry you and all he wants is his baby, and you end up a single mother?

Please tell me the more promising scene here
You are being biased here. What about if the women does not love the man and never wanted to marry him. Now she is stuck with the guy and a baby she never wanted. Trapping someone whether a man or a woman is equally bad. Just because the man wants to marry you does not make it right or better.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: .....Ofcourse yes....
sorry if it's my thread that made u sad
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
So true but it wont be enough to get him to marry you right?
I mean, he could agree to joint custody but marriage? You'd be lucky if he takes you as a wife
most guys do it,even if they dont love the girl,dont be decieved sweery responsibl men dont like their children scattered.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Larryfly:

No milady, that's y I said you just gave a story line. In reality, I don't see a smart n wise lady getting preggy for a guy she doesn't want to have a child with or lettin such a condition hinder waheva she wants to achieve in life. mind u, I said smart n wise girls. but once a guy....outta konji shaaaa......gets an okpeke preggy......na wahala be that ooooooo.....cos she must drop am there for you and her whole family no go let u be especially when you r gettin a lil pay,...,....my dear no go there ooooooo.....d tin almost happened to me!
Listen to the man with experience gringringringringrin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by AbuMikey(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
**places headset on ears,selects Enya's playlist**
**walks outta thread staggering**

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: **places headset on ears,selects Enya's playlist**

smtimes sharing helpswink
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by AbuMikey(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Why Who beat you?
[img]http://ragganz.files./2009/05/mute.jpg[/img]
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: **places headset on ears,selects Enya's playlist**

undecided
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Danhumprey: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Y'all to your beds and start your journey to dreamland! angry

Do have a good night rest.

Popowaa,sweetie,don't forget your mail. wink
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
You are being biased here. What about if the women does not love the man and never wanted to marry him. Now she is stuck with the guy and a baby she never wanted. Trapping someone whether a man or a woman is equally bad. Just because the man wants to marry you does not make it right or better.
I never said it was better miss. I said it was less disgusting, but that doesnt mean its not equally disgusting. But its just my opinion though.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Y'all to your beds and start your journey to dreamland! angry

Do have a good night rest.

Popowaa,sweetie,don't forget your mail. wink
okwink
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by tpia5: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
yes, it does happen and could be part of a planned attack on the girl and/or her family.

unfortunately, the girl might be unaware of such, and just think its random.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: most guys do it,even if they dont love the girl,dont be decieved sweery responsibl men dont like their children scattered.
True again, but how many men are that responsible? Dont forget your answer to my first question though.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Yeah.
BTW, cool username, was soliciting a cool pic

ok. will look into it. smiley
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
tpia@:
yes, it does happen and could be part of a planned attack on the girl and/or her family.

thanks
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:

ok. will look into it. smiley
smiley
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
True again, but how many men are that responsible? Dont forget your answer to my first question though.
Our guys are nw trying to responsible
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
angry
Popowaa: thanks
you haven't thanked me for my earlier comments yet
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rápe or perhaps tampering with the condom?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
angryyou haven't thanked me for my earlier comments yet
thanks dearie:*
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
ibkaye: Rápe or perhaps tampering with the condom?
any at all
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Our guys are nw trying to responsible
Really Wow.
How do you know this?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Really Wow.
How do you know this?
they are,just truss mesmiley
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2013
Nomski0:
I never said it was better miss. I said it was less disgusting, but that doesnt mean its not equally disgusting. But its just my opinion though.
You do know that you are contradicting yourself? Anyways unless he perhaps tampers with her birth control pills, how can she not know when a guy has tried to get her pregnant? I agree with what Idowuogbo said.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by r231(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2013
tpia@:

Thank God you taking the right medication now cus your comments have been on point dis days

5 Likes

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by tpia5: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2013
^stop following me around and throwing personal jabs.

its annoying, and its your mama who needs medication.

i am not following you, stop following me you b.astard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.