Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? (13811 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Most of the time we hear women trying to trap guys with pregnancies and i wonder if it's only the ladies who do that because i have heard guys who intentionaly create holes in condoms or remove it during the action.Is it to deliberately get them pregnant and what motive will a guy have to get a woman pregnant?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Loving a girl so much you had to impregnate her, unbeknownst to the girl, is ridiculous.
Abortion no dey again? Or have motherless babies gone extinct?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
I doubt if such scenes occur. If they do, it will be ratio 1:100 when compared to that of the females.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Or perhaps he perforated the condom so he could infect his partner with deadly disease.
Some people swear not to die alone after they contract HIV or anyother STD. Peak of wickedness, I must say.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by veave(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes.
Someone did it because he wanted to be sure he could father a child in future.
The poor girl was the Lab facility used for the xperiment.
God Help Us All...

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Loving a girl so much you had to impregnate her, unbeknownst to the girl, is ridiculous.
by the time sm will find out it is late nau.Not all pregnancies are dectected early
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by EndTimeThings: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm about to do it self
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
veave: Yes.
Someone did it because he wanted to be sure he could father a child in future.
The poor girl was the Lab facility used for the xperiment.
God Help Us All...
lol
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
EndTimeThings: I'm about to do it self
y are u going to do that?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
shocked
maxwello.yg:
Or perhaps he perforated the condom so he could infect his partner with deadly disease.
Some people swear not to die alone after they contract HIV or anyother STD. Peak of wickedness, I must say.

that is cruel..buh happens tho
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: by the time sm will find out it is late nau.Not all pregnancies are dectected early
that's why it's better to drop by and pay your Doctor a visit regularly.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:
shocked

that is cruel..buh happens tho
Yeah.
BTW, cool username, was soliciting a cool pic
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
i'm not talking abt STDs,sm do it to impregnate innocent girls and i'm curious as to y guys will do that
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Alright. Let's wait for the guys that are involved in this act to come and confess why they do it
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by 190theclown: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
i intend trapping popowaa with belle embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
I have heard it happen before. Usually it's either the guy is very obsessed with the lady(afraid she may leave him) or she may be rich(these days men are also Gold Diggers).
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by jmoore(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: i'm not talking abt STDs,sm do it to impregnate [size=13pt]innocent [/size]girls and i'm curious as to y guys will do that

Innocent indeed. She should be blamed too
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by 190theclown: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I have heard it happen before. Usually it's either the guy is very obsessed with the lady(afraid she may leave him) or she may be rich(these days men are also Gold Diggers).

Hmm

anyway how much are you worth undecided
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Not everyone believes in abortion.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

Hmm

anyway how much are you worth undecided
Lol too much for a broke guy like you tongue
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by 190theclown: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol too much for a broke guy like you tongue

nah honey im rich enough to marry you and your 4 other sisters 4 times over grin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
idnoble135: I doubt if such scenes occur. If they do, it will be ratio 1:100 when compared to that of the females.
Hell yea it apens dou I agree not as much as gurls do it buh d ratio of 1-100. I reali doubt.let me give u instances. Mostly occurs wiv guyz dt are truly inlove ready to settle down and belive dt dey av found the ONE.however d ONE am referin tu here is probabli not ready to settle yet buh has agreed n is willing to marry.in most cases d gurl is a student or d guy has plans to travel out.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
i intend trapping popowaa with belle embarassed embarassed
shocked
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Men who gold dig do it even better than the female folks

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by 190theclown: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: shocked

angry
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Danhumprey: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Is it to deliberately get them pregnant and what motive will a guy have to get a woman pregnant?
Personally personally,I don't think such gibberish happens. And if it does,it would be 1 in 10 incidences! That is,for one guy who do it,10 females do it. Guys are too occupy with hustling to think about holding a lady down by impregnating her. Or you think the guy would do that out of fear of losing the girl?? Come on,guys have the notion that "there are many fishes in the river" that they can sample. wink

Check your mail.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Not everyone believes in abortion.
You only have TWO choices.
Too bad ONE DECISION must be made.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

nah honey im rich enough to marry you and your 4 other sisters 4 times over grin
grin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Personally personally,I don't think such gibberish happens. And if it does,it would be 1 in 10 incidences! That is,for one guy who do it,10 females do it. Guys are too occupy with hustling to think about holding a lady down by impregnating her. Or you think the guy would do that out of
i tell ya it happens sweery
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry
see ur wrinkled face

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

I refuse to faint! grin
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by asusuall: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
That's a baseless accusation induced by assumption..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underneath The Hijab (18+) / Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.