Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,439 members, 7,826,693 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. (2361 Views)

The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

It baffles me, that billions of people, both Christians, and non-Christians, believe that Holy Spirit had sperm, had sex with Mary and fathered Jesus.

Something is definitely wrong with many humans, but not Billyonaire.

I refuse to believe this, and I conclude that the Virgin Birth of Jesus - is the Most Acceptable Lie, most unquestionable Lie.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Alexchubee(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sorry for 4 you cus d just shall live by faith.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Alex chubee: Sorry for 4 you cus d just shall live by faith.
Faith has turned your brain to block. Think!

10 Likes

Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

It baffles me, that billions of people, both Christians, and non-Christians, believe that Holy Spirit had sperm, had sex with Mary and fathered Jesus.

I refuse to believe this, and I conclude that the Virgin Birth of Jesus - is the Most Acceptable Lie, most unquestionable Lie.

Can you explain the full genesis of the existence of life? Explain why it was the sperm called billyonaire and not the other sperm called trillionaire that fertilised the egg? Then we can discus

1 Like

Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
flexshop:

Can you explain the full genesis of the existence of life? Explain why it was the sperm called billyonaire and not the other sperm called trillionaire that fertilised the egg? Then we can discus
Do not derail.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Rossikk(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

You're even assuming there was a ''Jesus Christ'' in the first place. Of course common sense should tell us that if the virgin conception claim is a lie, his very existence as a person going by that identity is open to question.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Do not derail.

Actually I'm not derailing. I was trying to get a headstart from you to prove a thesis to you.I'm a scientist and researcher, I also did 3yrs philosophy and 1yr theology.I'm trying to blend religion and science together to help you understand why what is is and why what is not,cannot be
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
flexshop:

Actually I'm not derailing. I was trying to get a headstart from you to prove a thesis to you.I'm a scientist and researcher, I also did 3yrs philosophy and 1yr theology.I'm trying to blend religion and science together to help you understand why what is is and why what is not,cannot be

Do you believe a Jesus was born without sexual intercourse?
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Rossikk:

You're even assuming there was a ''Jesus Christ'' in the first place. Of course common sense should tell us that if the virgin conception claim is a lie, his very existence as a person going by that identity is open to question.

Actually I do believe there was a Jesus. He was as human as you and I. But virgin birth? How is that even possible.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Javanian: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Extom(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2013
If you want to see it from that angle, you will run into crisis because there are numerous instances where the bible(spiritual) and science(physical) disagrees.
Eg, take Samson, when he made the sun stand still for the whole day(spiritually possible, physically IMPOSSI-CANT)
There are too many examples, but let's just be wise, have faith, and hope we get to a point where it won't be a mystery to us anymore.
Its well...
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2013
Javanian: @op these are spiritual things, you don't use your carnal mind to understand them. Mary was a virgin physically but not spiritually because yahweh had sex with her in spirit with his spiritual dick, can't you see. You need the holy spirit to understand this things undecided
Conception, Pregnancy and birth are biological NOT spiritual. And yes, I have the holy spirit but I still need my brains.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Extom: If you want to see it from that angle, you will run into crisis because there are numerous instances where the bible(spiritual) and science(physical) disagrees.
Eg, take Samson, when he made the sun stand still for the whole day(spiritually possible, physically IMPOSSI-CANT)
There are too many examples, but let's just be wise, have faith, and hope we get to a point where it won't be a mystery to us anymore.
Its well...
The story of Sampson and sun standing still is yet another story like virgin birth. Lots of holes in them.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Rossikk(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire:

Actually I do believe there was a Jesus. He was as human as you and I. But virgin birth? How is that even possible.

Of course there was ''a Jesus''. There were THOUSANDS of people named 'Jesus' (Yeshua) in that region!!

It's as crazy as saying ''there was a man named Adebayo who lived in Ife 2000 years ago and was really a nice bloke who loved to help people, and even had some mystic powers''. WELL OF COURSE THERE WAS!!! There HAD TO BE!! (Get the point?)

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire:

Do you believe a Jesus was born without sexual intercourse?

Yes I do. Now do you believe that in spermatogenesis, lifeless substances combine to form a sperm which fertilises an egg to produce a lifeform??
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Rossikk:

Of course there was ''a Jesus''. There were THOUSANDS of people named 'Jesus' (Yeshua) in that region!!

It's as crazy as saying ''there was a man named Adebayo who was born in Ife 2000 years ago and was really a nice bloke who loved to help people, and even had some mystic powers''. WELL OF COURSE THERE WAS!!! There HAD TO BE!! (Get the point?)
Rossik, you are funny yet thats thoughtful.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2013
flexshop:

Yes I do. Now do you believe that in spermatogenesis, lifeless substances combine to form a sperm which fertilises an egg to produce a lifeform??
Biogenetics and Natural reproduction are clear. But Jesus was conceived, and Bible states that Spirit overwhelmed Mary. Could overwhelm mean sex? Then since spirit has no possibility of ejaculation then some man must have impregnated Mary. The story dont just add up.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2013
Note 1. Jeconiah, who is the ancestor of Jesus of Nazareth is cursed. No one from his bloodline can be the Jewish Messiah (The king of Israel). Jeconiah is recorded in Matthews genealogy as the ancestor of Jesus of Nazareth through his father. Because of this reason Matthew said that Jesus had no father but that he was born of a virgin. He used a mistranslated text of Isaiah 7:14, he also misinterpreted Isaiah 7:14 in order to make his case work.

Note 2: Isaiah 7:14 which the christians hold as prophetic evidence on Jesus virgin birth didn't translate as 'virgin' but 'young woman'.

Note 3: Roman 1:3 stated that Jesus was a product of sperm and egg. The verse said Jesus is a seed (sperm) from the lineage of David. Man own seed....thats what we know.

Therefore, billions of christian have been feed with lies

1 Like

Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 12:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Biogenetics and Natural reproduction are clear. But Jesus was conceived, and Bible states that Spirit overwhelmed Mary. Could overwhelm mean sex? Then since spirit has no possibility of ejaculation then some man must have impregnated Mary. The story dont just add up.

Lol, I'm trying to let you know that the fact that science says so and so combined to form so and so isn't absolute. If you can believe that various nucleic acids came together to form a dna which formed chromosomes imbedded in a protein to give rise to a lifeform, why is it hard to believe that an eternal force can trigger the same event in a human beign?? I can prove to you that stem cells can be grown in the nearest future from mere elements that we don't think can be possible now.we would have an explosion in science in the next 50 yrs that would seem impossible now.if we can believe that biogenetics can make our fantasies come to pass, why can't we believe that a supernatural force can cause conception outside the natural course?what I have learnt so far is that there a re no untruths and the word impossibility is a mirage
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Biogenetics and Natural reproduction are clear. But Jesus was conceived, and Bible states that Spirit overwhelmed Mary. Could overwhelm mean sex? Then since spirit has no possibility of ejaculation then some man must have impregnated Mary. The story dont just add up.

Spirit of the bible had sex. Fallen angels and daughter of Men. That produces Giants....that Gen 6. Read book of Enoch for clarification.

Spirit of the bible walk, eat and wrestle physically with men.

When God walk in the garden, his foot make some sound.

If Joseph was not the father of Jesus then angel Gabriel had s.ex with mary because matthew called Jesus child of holy spirit
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Note 1. Jeconiah, who is the ancestor of Jesus of Nazareth is cursed. No one from his bloodline can be the Jewish Messiah (The king of Israel). Jeconiah is recorded in Matthews genealogy as the ancestor of Jesus of Nazareth through his father. Because of this reason Matthew said that Jesus had no father but that he was born of a virgin. He used a mistranslated text of Isaiah 7:14, he also misinterpreted Isaiah 7:14 in order to make his case work.

Note 2: Isaiah 7:14 which the christians hold as prophetic evidence on Jesus virgin birth didn't translate as 'virgin' but 'young woman'.

Note 3: Roman 1:3 stated that Jesus was a product of sperm and egg. The verse said Jesus is a seed (sperm) from the lineage of David. Man own seed....thats what we know.

Therefore, billions of christian have been feed with lies
Remarkable. I thought as much, there are no doubts that Mary may have been disvirgined during intercourse to bring forth Lord Jesus, which counters the virgin birth analogy but what begs for answer is "Who actually impregnated Mary?"...
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by MrTroll(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2013
flexshop:

what exactly are you getting at? Is it ever possible for a baby to form without the joining of a sperm to an egg? By what basis do you believe the immaculate conception? Spiritual omni omninessundecided
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2013
billy, I have been a student of darwinism for years, I have also come in contact with various great evolutionists like lamark et al.
If you believe darwins hypothesis on evolution, why then would believing the bible version difficult? How on earth would a reptile change to an amphibian, adapt to life on earth and continue metamorphosing without going extinct? Is it a bacteria? Those are crazy theories we believe.I for one believe in the immaculate conception 101%
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Mr Troll: what exactly are you getting at? Is it ever possible for a baby to form without the joining of a sperm to an egg? By what basis do you believe the immaculate conception? Spiritual omni omninessundecided

The basis is beyond human understanding. Science is an evolving field, maybe one day we would understand or never.in the year 1402, did anyone ever believe that we would be able to clone lifeforms from stem cells?
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Spirit of the bible had sex. Fallen angels and daughter of Men. That produces Giants....that Gen 6. Read book of Enoch for clarification.

If Joseph was not the father of Jesus then angel Gabriel had s.ex with mary because matthew called Jesus child of holy spirit

I call my lady angel sometimes and she calls me angel too and we have sex. Is it the type of angel you mean ? Or are you referring to the Lemurians who came from Mars, build the Egyptian Pyramids as flight contour for the spaceships ? Yes those are advance humanoid species that actually cultivate us. May be thats what bible narrators call angels, but there are evidences that they are our precursor and they had sex with humans often.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Remarkable. I thought as much, there are no doubts that Mary may have been disvirgined during intercourse to bring forth Lord Jesus, which counters the virgin birth analogy but what begs for answer is "Who actually impregnated Mary?"...

Joseph or Holy spirit did impregnate her
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

this is what I call fallacy of generalization.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire:

I call my lady angel sometimes and she calls me angel too and we have sex. Is it the type of angel you mean ? Or are you referring to the Lemurians who came from Mars, build the Egyptian Pyramids as flight contour for the spaceships ? Yes those are advance humanoid species that actually cultivate us. May be thats what bible narrators call angels, but there are evidences that they are our precursor and they had sex with humans often.

Whatever bible call sons of God...angel or holy spirit. They had sex
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Joseph or Holy spirit did impregnate her
Likely Joseph not holy spirit cos spirit is not physical being but just energy.
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2013
flexshop:

this is what I call fallacy of generalization.

You said.

Proof me wrong
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Likely Joseph not holy spirit cos spirit is not physical being but just energy.

We are on the same page. Get me right, I said holy spirit as depicted in the bible.

God in the bible wrestle with man.... Concept of God there is wrong

Holy spirit eat meat and drink wine....

Holy spirit hold swords

God walk on his foot...

Whatever the bible depict or call holy spirit is not my problem.....it either Joseph or Holy spirit had s.ex with Mary
Re: Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. by flexshop(m): 12:49am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You said.

Proof me wrong

That I was born through the normal route does it mean others are not born via ceaserian section?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses And Blood Transfusions- Jwfacts / Nigerian Pastor Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils ‘world Wonders Water’ (photos) / Have I Faulted By Using My Tithe To Help Someone In Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.