Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday (2337 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
[b]now the bible is the most complicated text to understand and many people can be forgiven for misappropriating different meanings to it because quite frankly I can see how it would be hard to get past all the symbolic and allegory and parable verses and stories. However I will make this very short and sweet and straight to the point. The day of judgement is also one of these texts that many have misconstrued because of how it is written in the bible to be one huge event.

and it is a huge event when your time of judgement meets you. The day of judgement is one of those phenomena written symbolically to mean judgement will meet all men in one day. But if you study the text very well you will find out that yes there is a huge day of judgement when sins will je judged, but that huge day of judgement meets each man at different days. point being this life of ours is about crime and punishment. every evil thing you see happen to people is them meeting their day of judgement. someone gets stabbed to death, you die in a flood, armed robbers come to your house and shoot and kill you, a trailer falls on your car and crushes you to death, you get cancer and die, your husband stabs you to death, your wife pours boiling water on you, someone pours acid on your face, the okada you are riding crashes and car crushes you to death, pastor getting stabbed and killed on the pulpit, etc etc these are all people meeting their day of judgement for sins committed. no evil in this life you see is a coincidence. thats God putting judgement on you.

so yes there is a huge day of judgement, but that huge judgement meets each man at different times but its written like its one day. but thats just biblical lingo that confuses everyone.[/b]

point being, now that you are starting to slowly understand how God operates, maybe you will start to fear him. cuz you can steal from someone or sleep with someones wife or husband today. then next year a trailer crushes you to death, and then people will start making crazy speeches like but she was a good person God why did you do this ? or statements like ' why is there so much evil in this world ' ?

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? <<<< ANY EVIL YOU SEE HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD IS JUDGEMENT ON SOMEONE BY GOD. ANY EVIL YOU SEE. AND YOU MAY SAY BUT IT IS NOT GOD WHO KILLED MY BROTHER, IT IS ARM ROBBERS. WELL CHECK THIS NEXT VERSE

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< ALL THE EVIL WICKED PREDATORS YOU SEE ROAMING AROUND LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR AND DESTROY, ALL THE ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS AND KILLERS ? THEY ARE ALL ANGEL OF DEATH, ANGEL OF JUDGEMENT WHO WORK FOR GOD AND ARE CREATED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL. SO WHEN AN ARMED ROBBER COMES TO YOUR HOUSE TO PUT YOU TO DEATH ? THATS JUDGEMENT FROM GOD. YOU WERE JUST VISITED BY AN ANGEL OF DEATH SENT BY GOD. YOU JUST MET YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY.

MYND44 DO THE NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Rilwayne001: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Front page loading cheesy cheesy
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by raphieMontella: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
judgement day kwa? What bout the animals? One of my dogs ''princess'' keeps on bullying the other ''beauty'' will she be sent to ''hell''?

1 Like

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by shumuel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Egbon Sukkot i wish you safety, They are coming for you both the Atheists and Theists.

I will advise you go purchase a Spiritual bulletprof grin
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
shumuel:
Egbon Sukkot i wish you safety, They are coming for you both the Atheists and Theists.

I will advise you go purchase a Spiritual bulletprof grin
buahahaha chief shumuel. i am built for this type of battle. i am battled tested and battle ready cheesy
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Front page loading cheesy cheesy
lolzzzz i doubt it bro. these types of serious topics never make it. if i talk about laura ikeji now na first class ticket to frontpage * sigh * cry grin
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Rilwayne001: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz i doubt it bro. these types of serious topics never make it. if i talk about laura ikeji now na first class ticket to frontpage * sigh * cry grin

Or maybe you should attach snake to the OP so that lalasticlala will shaperly move it TO FP

You know he likes snake more that he like Jesus grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Or maybe you should attach snake to the OP so that lalasticlala will shaperly move it TO FP

You know he likes snake more that he like Jesus grin grin grin grin grin
lolzzzz great idea. snake peppersoup coming up cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Pureheart91(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
I wud say you were right on track but Along the came [b][/b] THE FALSE...

Yes, indeed all were created by God-both good and evil with each reaping from what the sow....
Hey, but were u said that ANGEL OF DEATH is from GOD shocked got me tinking.

The same bible vivdly told us that Death is an Enemy, and specifially put DEATH wud be the last enemy to be defeated during the 2nd coming of CHRIST JESUS....

So they Big question is how would an enemy work for his Enemy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Pureheart91:
I wud say you were right on track but Along the came THE FALSE...

Yes, indeed all were created by God-both good and evil with each reaping from what the sow....

The same bible vivdly told us that Death is an Enemy, and specifially put DEATH wud be the last enemy to be defeated during the 2nd coming of CHRIST JESUS....

SPIRITUAL DEATH is an enemy. there are two deaths in the bible. the normal death and the SECOND DEATH. The SECOND DEATH is spiritual death meaning you have fallen away from the graces of God. that one is the enemy . physical death ? is not the enemy

philipians 1 vs 21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

ecclesiastes 7 vs 1 A good reputation is more valuable than costly perfume. And the day you die is better than the day you are born.

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THOSE TWO VERSES, PHYSICAL DEATH IS NOT THE ENEMY. ITS THE SECOND DEATH

REV 20 VS 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire This is the second death, the lake of fire. << the second death is the enemy that will be defeated and thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Pureheart91:
I wud say you were right on track but Along the came THE FALSE...

bros in the bible is the answer to everything. yes there are many angels of death walking around working for God

psalms 78 vs 49 He sent His burning anger against them: fury, indignation, and calamity-- a band of deadly messengers.

psalms 78 vs 49 He unleashed against them his hot anger, his wrath, indignation and hostility-- a band of destroying angels.

psalms 78 vs 49 He inflicted his burning anger, wrath, indignation, and distress, sending destroying angels among them.

psalms 78 vs 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, a band of angels of evil.

psalms 78 vs 49 He sendeth on them the fury of His anger, Wrath, and indignation, and distress -- A discharge of evil messengers.

DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SAME VERSE SO YOU CAN GRASP WHAT IS BEEN SAID. ANGEL JUST MEANS MESSENGER BY THE WAY. SO THERE ARE HUMAN ANGELS. HUMAN ANGELS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. A THIEF COME TO SOMEONES HOUSE AND KILLS THEM ? THAT PERSON WAS JUST VISITED BY AN EVIL ANGEL OF GOD TO BRING THEM THEIR JUDGEMENT DAY
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Sukkot, what about the general day of judgment, you did not talk about that one, the day heaven will become hell and hell will become heaven?
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
Sukkot, what about the general day of judgment, you did not talk about that one, the day heaven will become hell and hell will become heaven?
Yeah i did not want to mention that one because i am trying to keep it simple so as not to confuse people. the point here is to let people see that judgement on INDIVIDUALS happens everyday. however judgement on EMPIRES has set dates which is the one the bible refers to as THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT is judgement on EMPIRES. when one EMPIRE falls and another is RAISED UP
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
Yeah i did not want to mention that one because i am trying to keep it simple so as not to confuse people. the point here is to let people see that judgement on INDIVIDUALS happens everyday. however judgement on EMPIRES has set dates which is the one the bible refers to as THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT is judgement on EMPIRES. when one EMPIRE falls and another is RAISED UP

You are very right, under the sun is the place of judgment and God requires that which is past.

Judgment happens everyday, YAH is righteous, there is no shade of iniquity with Him, every deed is requited whether good or evil; accidents, crashes, etc are all judgment for badness done in a previous life.

Men think they can eat their cake and still have it.

Uncle Lalasticlala good morning sah! I just wanted you to come and read this thread sah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are very right, under the sun is the place of judgment and God requires that which is past.

Judgment happens everyday, YAH is righteous, there is no shade of iniquity with Him, every deed is requited whether good or evil; accidents, crashes, etc are all judgment for badness done in a previous life.

Uncle Lalasticlala good morning sah! I just wanted you to come and read this thread sah!
True indeed. funny thing is many people think God does not exist because many evil is happening. They say how can their be God and he is allowing all this evil to happen. they dont know its God puting the evil on people as judgement. the more wicked a people are the more evil you will see as retribution from God. its the law of reciprocity.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there, in the place of justice--wickedness was there. <<< UNDER THE SUN. THE EARTH. THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. THE JUDGEMENT GROUND. THE PLACE WERE EVIL ANGELS FROM GOD ROAM ABOUT SEEKING WHOM TO POUNCE ON AFTER GOD GIVES THEM THE GO AHEAD.

YOU ARE EXTREMELY CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY PEOPLE WANT TO EAT THIER CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO LOL
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
True indeed. funny thing is many people think God does not exist because many evil is happening. They say how can their be God and he is allowing all this evil to happen. they dont know its God puting the evil on people as judgement. the more wicked a people are the more evil you will see as retribution from God. its the law of reciprocity.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there, in the place of justice--wickedness was there. <<< UNDER THE SUN. THE EARTH. THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. THE JUDGEMENT GROUND. THE PLACE WERE EVIL ANGELS FROM GOD ROAM ABOUT SEEKING WHOM TO POUNCE ON AFTER GOD GIVES THEM THE GO AHEAD.

YOU ARE EXTREMELY CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY PEOPLE WANT TO EAT THIER CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO LOL

Once our people can see the biblical fact or reincarnation, they will fall in line. This yolo nonsense makes the world think you can get away with anything. Every soul must shed its karmic load in judgement either in the reincarnation, or for those that are lucky, here and now.

No heaven or hell in some highfallutin place up there in the skies, it is all here, under the sun.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Once our people can see the biblical fact or reincarnation, they will fall in line. This yolo nonsense makes the world think you can get away with anything. Every soul must shed its karmic load in judgement either in the reincarnation, or for those that are lucky, here and now.

No heaven or hell in some highfallutin place up there in the skies, it is all here, under the sun.
VERY WELL SAID BRO, very well said. and that is the reason why GOD is raising up men like you with this esoteric wisdom because once the TAKEOVER happens and the saints are in control ? then men like yourself will be the ones distributing this esoteric wisdom to the world so they can regain the fear of doing evil and the fear of God and this will quieten the planet and make it heaven on earth. so you have a very bright future ahead of yourself

matthew 28 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: << BAPTIZING MEANS TO TEACH ESOTERIC WISDOM. THE WATER OF LIFE. BAPTIZING WITH WATER OFTEN SYMBOLIZED BY DIPPING PEOPLE IN WATER. BUT IT JUST MEANS TEACHING SOMEONE THE HIDDEN MEANING OF THE WORD. ESOTERIC

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
VERY WELL SAID BRO, very well said. and that is the reason why GOD is raising up men like you with this esoteric wisdom because once the TAKEOVER happens and the saints are in control ? then men like yourself will be the ones distributing this esoteric wisdom to the world so they can regain the fear of doing evil and the fear of God and this will quieten the planet and make it heaven on earth. so you have a very bright future ahead of yourself

matthew 28 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: << BAPTIZING MEANS TO TEACH ESOTERIC WISDOM. THE WATER OF LIFE. BAPTIZING WITH WATER OFTEN SYMBOLIZED BY DIPPING PEOPLE IN WATER. BUT IT JUST MEANS TEACHING SOMEONE THE HIDDEN MEANING OF THE WORD. ESOTERIC

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Men like me shocked hahaha grin, chief we will be the new tower of the flock, we will be the new Du ponts, the Rockerfeller's, the Getty's, the Rothchilds' etc., we will share the spoils of the earth as we like cheesy.

But in the kingdom, we will not need to baptise anybody or teach anybody the commandments of our Great YAH, YAH Himself has promised that He will write His laws in everyone's heart so no one will need to teach anyone in His kingdom. It will be a kingdom of righteius men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Men like me shocked hahaha grin, chief we will be the new tower of the flock, we will be the new Du ponts, the Rockerfeller's, the Getty's, the Rothchilds' etc., we will share the spoils of the earth as we like cheesy.

But in the kingdom, we will not need to baptise anybody or teach anybody the commandments of our Great YAH, YAH Himself has promised that He will write His laws in everyone's heart so no one will need to teach anyone in His kingdom. It will be a kingdom of righteius men
lolz indeed the new gettys and du ponts lolzzz , that we will be, the journey has been arduous but the reward great. with regards to the laws in everyones heart, that only refers to the saints. the laws will be written in the hearts of the saints. everyone else will be taught and if they dont comply the saints will rule them with a rod of iron.

rev 2 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:

We will be the new tower of the flock grin, we wil divide and share the spoils of the earth among ourselves with ourselves.
We will be the new Rockerfellers, Du ponts, Gettys, Rothchids of the kingdom of God.

We will not need to teach anyone the laws and commandments, YAH has promised that He will write His laws in everyone's heart so no one will need to teach anyone the law, it will be a kingdom of godly and righteous men by default.

Let YAH's kingdom come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
lolz indeed the new gettys and du ponts lolzzz , that we will be, the journey has been arduous but the reward great. with regards to the laws in everyones heart, that only refers to the saints. the laws will be written in the hearts of the saints. everyone else will be taught and if they dont comply the saints will rule them with a rod of iron.

rev 2 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
wink

See chief, there will be dogs outside who will not be permitted into the kingdom, those ones will be zombies because they will not have the working software of the kingdom, and so will need to be ruled. Them go fear us!

But as for the Israel of God that will be saved, there will be no need to teach ourselves anything, we will have it by default. Christ the king and the Israel of God will not need to be taught the commandments grin. The coming of Christ is the writing of these laws in our heart, Jesus being the Word/Software of God.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

See chief, there will be dogs outside who will not be permitted into the kingdom, those ones will be zombies because they will not have the working software of the kingdom, and so will need to be ruled. Them go fear us!

But as for the Israel of God that will be saved, there will be no need to teach ourselves anything, we will have it by default. Christ the king and the Israel of God will not need to be taught the commandments grin. The coming of Christ is the writing of these kaws in our heart, Jesus being the Word/Software of God.
[b]exactly bro, the ones who are saved. from that verse i showed you it says only those who endure to the end. so there has to be something you are enduring right ? meaning only those who are in this word now and are waiting and longing for the day. not everybody. but yes there will be israel who are not the elected but who will be taught by the saints but the other nations will be taught and punished if they dont comply. there is no OJORO in this thing, a man cant endure and suffer and be struggling and finally make it and then whizzkid and burnaboy will have the same inheritance in the kingdom because as you say, they are israel. which israel is not a dna lineage but a spiritual lineage. i keep trying to tell you that israel is a spiritual lineage meaning within yisrael you will have people from all races and tribes under the sun but however the majority will be negros because yisrael started out when the whole world was the same color which is negro. point being its anyone following the word strongly now who is yisrael cuz thats the LORD calling you back home is why you returned to GOD and are studying the word and trying to live righteous. if at this present dispensation of time you dont fall into that category, then you are not YISRAEL. burnaboy, whizzkid, davido etc etc are not israel. anyone who isnt being a soldier in this truth at this point in time is not israel.[/b] wink wink
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by raphieMontella: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

wow this is new...from a christian
U believe in reincarnation?
Would like you to shed light
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

wow this is new...from a christian
U believe in reincarnation?
Would like you to shed light

https://www.nairaland.com/2326461/biblical-fact-reincarnation

let us start from here wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
[b]exactly bro, the ones who are saved. from that verse i showed you it says only those who endure to the end. so there has to be something you are enduring right ? meaning only those who are in this word now and are waiting and longing for the day. not everybody. but yes there will be israel who are not the elected but who will be taught by the saints but the other nations will be taught and punished if they dont comply. there is no OJORO in this thing, a man cant endure and suffer and be struggling and finally make it and then whizzkid and burnaboy will have the same inheritance in the kingdom because as you say, they are israel. which israel is not a dna lineage but a spiritual lineage. i keep trying to tell you that israel is a spiritual lineage meaning within yisrael you will have people from all races and tribes under the sun but however the majority will be negros because yisrael started out when the whole world was the same color which is negro. point being its anyone following the word strongly now who is yisrael cuz thats the LORD calling you back home is why you returned to GOD and are studying the word and trying to live righteous. if at this present dispensation of time you dont fall into that category, then you are not YISRAEL. burnaboy, whizzkid, davido etc etc are not israel. anyone who isnt being a soldier in this truth at this point in time is not israel.[/b] wink wink

sukkot, I have never said all Negroes will be saved, and the new Irael may not even have a Negro majority. Now, we need to understand ourselves, within larger Yoruba are ancient Israelites, within larger Igbo are ancient Israelites, within larger Hausa are ancient Israelites, they have all mixed together in what is now a church, it is the church that will be saved, the church is made up of both lineage Israel and non lineage Israel. This why Paul had his Epistles to the church in Ephesus, Epistle to the church in Corinth, Epistle to the church in Galatia etc. The church is not Redeem church or Winners' church or Deeper life church, although these are models, the church is people not organisations.

Israel was culled out of Assyria, Abraham was a Syrian, the point being that these are more ancient nations that Israel, and they are all black. When Israel was culled out and given the law, the eventually failed to keep it which made the curses of the law to come upon them, and is responsible for our dispersal today, one of the curses of the laws is that we will dwell among the heathen and worship gods of wood and stone.

When Israel is regathered, there will no longer be any dichotomy between Jew and Gentile, and the model is what we have in our churches today where everyone is accepted irrespective of lineage, and as Peter was told in that vision of different kinds of animals to 'kill and eat'. In the coming kingdom of God, YAH has said it that even former gentiles will have better name than sons, so in the kingdom there will be no dichotomy and even some converts will be more noble than lineage Israel.

Those who are enduring now at this moment are divided into 2: the firstfruits (who are all Israel), and the faithful ones (mixed).

The first fruits and Christ, they are the first to rise up from the dead, they are the ones who have come to really understand the hidden truth of the Bible, the truth that has been hidden since ages, this is their rising; the understanding of the Bible, they are the first to rise. This rising is turn by turn; Christ rises first, then those that are Christ's will arise when he returns. The faithful ones are the ones who right now are part not the first fruits but have been faithful to God in all that they are doing, they may be Christians, Muslims, Taoists, Confucianists, Buddhists etc., who are all waiting for the coming of the blessed Messiah.

The dead will rise up again, the dead are the ancient Israelites, many will rise into eternal bliss, many will rise into eternal shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

sukkot, I have never said all Negroes will be saved, and the new Irael may not even have a Negro majority. Now, we need to understand ourselves, within larger Yoruba are ancient Israelites, within larger Igbo are ancient Israelites, within larger Hausa are ancient Israelites, they have all mixed together in what is now a church, it is the church that will be saved, the church is made up of both lineage Israel and non lineage Israel. This why Paul had his Epistles to the church in Ephesus, Epistle to the church in Corinth, Epistle to the church in Galatia etc. The church is not Redeem church or Winners' church or Deeper life church, although these are models, the church is people not organisations.

Israel was culled out of Assyria, Abraham was a Syrian, the point being that these are more ancient nations that Israel, and they are all black. When Israel was culled out and given the law, the eventually failed to keep it which made the curses of the law to come upon them, and is responsible for our dispersal today, one of the curses of the laws is that we will dwell among the heathen and worship gods of wood and stone.

When Israel is regathered, there will no longer be any dichotomy between Jew and Gentile, and the model is what we have in our churches today where everyone is accepted irrespective of lineage, and as Peter was told in that vision of different kinds of animals to 'kill and eat'. In the coming kingdom of God, YAH has said it that even former gentiles will have better name than sons, so in the kingdom there will be no dichotomy and even some converts will be more noble than lineage Israel.

Those who are enduring now at this moment are divided into 2: the firstfruits (who are all Israel), and the faithful ones (mixed).

The first fruits and Christ, they are the first to rise up from the dead, they are the ones who have come to really understand the hidden truth of the Bible, the truth that has been hidden since ages, this is their rising; the understanding of the Bible, they are the first to rise. This rising is turn by turn; Christ rises first, then those that are Christ's will arise when he returns. The faithful ones are the ones who right now are part not the first fruits but have been faithful to God in all that they are doing, they may be Christians, Muslims, Taoists, Confucianists, Buddhists etc., who are all waiting for the coming of the blessed Messiah.

The dead will rise up again, the dead are the ancient Israelites, many will rise into eternal bliss, many will rise into eternal shame.
exactlyyyyy bro. finally we see eye to eye on the issue. wink grin
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by shumuel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha chief shumuel. i am built for this type of battle. i am battled tested and battle ready cheesy

Kikiki Lol grin okay o
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

So Sukkot is no longer a talented liar, right? See your mouth. When it comes to PMB vs Cliffords, Sukkot becomes a liar, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:

Dayyyuuuum niggah! This niggah here called you a talented liar! Are you trynna suck up to him now 'cause he supported your thesis? Where is yo dignity mayne? Tell that niggah to shove his opinnion up his buttcrack. When you start dishing out the truth about Nigeria and the present administration, that niggah there starts to get uppity, and calling you a talented liar and all kinda names. That confused Clifford loving niggah. Shi.t!
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Dayyyuuuum niggah! This niggah here called you a talented liar! Are you trynna suck up to him now 'cause he supported your thesis? Where is yo dignity mayne? Tell that niggah to shove his opinnion up his buttcrack. When you start dishing out the truth about Nigeria and the present administration, that niggah there starts to get uppity, and calling you a talented liar and all kinda names. That confused Clifford loving niggah. Shi.t!
i dont hold grudges brah. i flow like water. i never back peddle on the past. the past is the past, and today is today wink grin
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Keep quiet niggah! You called Sukkot a TALENTED LIAR! Just because he has an opposing view about your romance with that Arch-slowpoke and a staunch support for PMB; and his disdain for Cliffords and the Ipad yoots, you called him a liar and pronounced judgement on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Keep quiet niggah! You called Sukkot a TALENTED LIAR! Just because he has an opposing view about your romance with that Arch-slowpoke and a staunch support for PMB; and his disdain for Cliffords and the Ipad yoots, you called him a liar and pronounced judgement on him.
he sure did that didnt he ? lolzzzz . ahhh well life goes on. we move on. whats good for the weekend bruv ? wetin you chop remain ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument / Should The Hebrew Midwives Be Commended For Lying? / Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.