Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? (4720 Views)

Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by ak47mann(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Busted! grin grin grin grin

Mr.Globe =Freeglobe...

Berem biko nara aka for busting the clown..
Nwanne i keep wondering if mr globe/freeglobe control by the same mad person that suffers from multiple personal disorder cool cool
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by geeez: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
@OP, Just issue him an ultimatum to stop

Works like magic in those parts
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
These Peter obi sycophants on nairaland are the dumbest people on earth. Funny a psychopath called berem (female musiwa) is leading the way for them. Yes am everybody on nairaland, the op, mr. globe, mrs globe etc, just anyone that calls out the fraud called Peter Obi. I'm happy to put y'all in a maze, stay confused while I continue to expose the fraud governor. Fools!!!!
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by ChinoIsBack: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
ak47mann: Nwanne i keep wondering if mr globe/freeglobe control by the same mad person that suffers from multiple personal disorder cool cool

AK nwanne I tire for that guy oo..
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by Dblack: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
All this mudslings accross regions and political bunkers and still no one has offered any solution to the issue on ground.

Already I feel disenfranchised by the political bigwigs as the partys have suceeded in rigging out promising candidates and leaving us with carcaS to vote for on november 16th.

Pls whr do we run to, between ukachukwu, ngige, willy and ubah. Cos as far as I knw none of them is fit to move anambra stae to a state of our dream
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by idumuose(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Anambra needs a candidate with foresight and non of these candidates
Viz,ukachukwu,Obiano,ifeanyi ubah and Ngige can move Anambra to
the next level.How I wish Soludo were in this governorship race.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by biafranqueen: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2013
dayokanu:

WHo is your dear? Are you having a crush on me?

Nothing strange Ibo women always like Yoruba men. You wont be an exception

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided In your dreams
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by biafranqueen: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Dblack: All this mudslings accross regions and political bunkers and still no one has offered any solution to the issue on ground.

Already I feel disenfranchised by the political bigwigs as the partys have suceeded in rigging out promising candidates and leaving us with carcaS to vote for on november 16th.

Pls whr do we run to, between ukachukwu, ngige, willy and ubah. Cos as far as I knw none of them is fit to move anambra stae to a state of our dream
this is what I came back here to find out even though I enjoyed reading the lashing Princess Nnenna handed those Mumus the fact still remains, the candidates we have before us in plain English SUCK! So have we concluded that in no shape or form we can demand that Soludo be returned to the ticket, so what is left is which one of the candidates do we think the people can hold accountable.

Because citizens are becoming more vocal and we have the ability to expose these leaders to the international community with the Internet, is why they have even began to improve on job performance. We need to stop thinking about what the leaders can do and see what we the citizens of Nigeria can make them do. Which ever leader makes it in, we the people, must hold them accountable, we must make them work. I was an independent fund rasing consultant for Political Action Groups in the West. Something like lobbyist groups. We can not elect officials and then just wash our hands.

Saying all this to say we have to make the government work for us.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by biafranqueen: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2013
idumuose: Anambra needs a candidate with foresight and non of these candidates
Viz,ukachukwu,Obiano,ifeanyi ubah and Ngige can move Anambra to
the next level.How I wish Soludo were in this governorship race.
all of us wish but what action did we really take when we heard the news. Me I did nothing I must admit, but now I am trying to see how I will be proactive in my beloved state to make them work for us!
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by Antivirus92(m): 5:20am On Sep 26, 2013
Why are we all crying over soludo's disqualification? It may be a blessing in disguise. Let's face the available candidates. There is absolutely nothing we can do about soludo's disqualification. When the desired is not available,the available becomes the desired(afuro ka emee, emee ka afuru)

2 Likes

Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by biafranqueen: 5:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Antivirus92: Why are we all crying over soludo's disqualification? It may be a blessing in disguise. Let's face the available candidates. There is absolutely nothing we can do about soludo's disqualification. When the desired is not available,the available becomes the desired(afuro ka emee, emee ka afuru)
iseee!
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by WarriPikin1: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2013
[size=20pt]As long as he does not create a debt by taking new loans, Obi should ensure all his legacy programs are completed before he leaves. There is nothing like continuity in governance in Nigeria.

My favorite project in 2006 was the Enugu International Conference Center. That laudable project which was 90% completed was abandoned immediately the governor left office! Today,it is a structure used by armed robber,occultists and girl molesters!

Any project Obi does not complete shall remain abandoned and a waste of public funds.
[/size]
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by biafranqueen: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Warri _Pikin: [size=20pt]As long as he does not create a debt by taking new loans, Obi should ensure all his legacy programs are completed before he leaves. There is nothing like continuity in governance in Nigeria.

My favorite project in 2006 was the Enugu International Conference Center. That laudable project which was 90% completed was abandoned immediately the governor left office! Today,it is a structure used by armed robber,occultists and girl molesters!

Any project Obi does not complete shall remain abandoned and a waste of public funds.
[/size]
I agree with you, but as you see on NL when new Governors come in the people will start throwing insults that he did nothing but ride the coat tails of the last Governor. Nigerians have to learn how to speak up and demand that our government works for us!
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by Stylaay(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote authorDblack]All this mudslings accross regions and political bunkers and still no one has offered any solution to the issue on ground.

Pls whr do we run to, between ukachukwu, ngige, willy and ubah. Cos as far as I knw none of them is fit to move anambra stae to a state of our dream[/quote]
for real bro. When i saw contenders like Soludo, and Obaze i heaved a sigh of relieve. I tot that anambra for a change would be administered by technocrats but alas the enemies of our state tactically schemed them out. I listened to Willie's acceptance; and from my observation i could see a man not enthusiastic about taking on a enormous responsibility as governing a state. He had to write down the speech on a piece of paper.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by Stylaay(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2013
biafranqueen: all of us wish but what action did we really take when we heard the news. Me I did nothing I must admit, but now I am trying to see how I will be proactive in my beloved state to make them work for us!
sister if there is actually anything we can do to ensure we don't go down this same road for another for years, i'll be to give all my effort. Just drive down to enugu and you'll keep asking yourself if people like Peter have ever been to enugu
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by bestview: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Stylaay: sister if there is actually anything we can do to ensure we don't go down this same road for another for years, i'll be to give all my effort. Just drive down to enugu and you'll keep asking yourself if people like Peter have ever been to enugu

Freeglobe stop your madness, apart from the few KM of roads within the Enugu state capital, is there any other thing in the state? What about rural development, health, education, state-wide network of roads, employment creation/industrialization drive to lift the state from its poverty status. Some of you would have rated Obi 100/100 if he had used all the funds to channel to Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi to paint and plant weed like some of our neighbors are doing instead of diversifying development. Obi is developing all sectors and very soon you will sing his praise for having forsight. When other states were borrowing and squandering, he has not borrowed a dime whereas he is doing wonders in all the corners of the state.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Stylaay: sister if there is actually anything we can do to ensure we don't go down this same road for another for years, i'll be to give all my effort. Just drive down to enugu and you'll keep asking yourself if people like Peter have ever been to enugu

Are Udi,Nsukka and co not part of Enugu? Is Enugu city the only place in Enugu?. You are a clown freeglobe. Peter Obi is miles ahead of Chime when it comes to development. Tour the whole Enugu State and you will hate Chime. Agreed, i score him 90percent on the development of Enugu city. But what about the rural dwellers? Are they not Enugu people? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

Are Udi,Nsukka and co not part of Enugu? Is Enugu city the only place in Enugu?. You are a clown freeglobe. Peter Obi is miles ahead of Chime when it comes to development. Tour the whole Enugu State and you will hate Chime. Agreed, i score him 90percent on the development of Enugu city. But what about the rural dwellers? Are they not Enugu people? Rubbish.
I already dropped this thread but it seems you insecure folks can't do without calling my name in something that does not concern me. guess anybody that disagrees with you is freeglobe. its good you scored Chime 90% in Enugu city,now tell me a sector or city you can score Peter Obi above 30%
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I already dropped this thread but it seems you insecure folks can't do without calling my name in something that does not concern me. guess anybody that disagrees with you is freeglobe. its good you scored Chime 90% in Enugu city,now tell me a sector or city you can score Peter Obi above 30%

Tour the rural areas in Anambra. I score him 80 percent on rural road network. Now what Mr cheap liar?.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by bestview: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Freeglobe go and rest, you need to eat and get yourself on your feet. That you do not like Obi does not change the fact that he is rated very high in all indices of development: education, health, rural development, employment/industrial drive, etc..
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:

FYI, i score him high on Security,Education and Industrialization. That you hate him does not mean you have to come here and distort facts. This your Obiphobia is getting out of hand.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

FYI, i score him high on Security,Education and Industrialization. That you hate him does not mean you have to come here and distort facts. This your Obiphobia is getting out of hand.
which facts, the ezu river debacle, killing of a former deputy governor, kidnapping? which industrialization, beer factor? don't even talk about education before I post pictures of Anambra schools. better Respect your sycophantic self.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

which facts, the ezu river debacle, killing of a former deputy governor, kidnappings? which industrialization, beer factor? don't even talk about education before I post pictures of Anambra schools. better Respect your sycophantic self.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by bestview: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kingband, I think you should ignore this boy, he is seeking for cheap attention..
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
which facts, the ezu river debacle, killing of a former deputy governor, kidnappings? which industrialization, beer factor? don't even talk about education before I post pictures of Anambra schools. better Respect your sycophantic self.

Using security alone to judge, then Chime is the worst Governor in Nigeria because Enugu is still as insecure as hell. Series of assassinations,kidnaps and cult deaths. Yet you score him high. Are you really as daft as people on Nairaland say?. Beer Factory? But that same beer factory created hundreds of jobs for Igbo youths, same as Orange drugs soap factory. Please stop arguing like a kid. You are just a hate filled monster.

1 Like

Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by bestviewer: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

Using security alone to judge, then Chime is the worst Governor in Nigeria because Enugu is still as insecure as hell. Series of assassinations,kidnaps and cult deaths. Yet you score him high. Are you really as daft as people on Nairaland say?. Beer Factory? But that same beer factory created hundreds of jobs for Igbo youths, same as Orange drugs soap factory. Please stop arguing like a kid. You are just a hate filled monster.

I have told you to ignore that boy. A state where a serving police commissioner was assassinated is what he calls safe. A state where cult war is cutting people down in there prime is what he termed safe. He must be one of these area marauders that are taking weed all over the place.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
bestviewer:

I have told you to ignore that boy. A state where a serving police commissioner was assassinated is what he calls safe. A state where cult war is cutting people down in there prime is what he termed safe. He must be one of these area marauders that are taking weed all over the place.

His case is really pathetic!
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
bestviewer:

I have asked you not to dare me. I have pictures of Anambra schools here with me and posting these pics here will not help your job and APGA. Say any word again and get ready to defend the state of public schools in Anambra in a fresh thread. As far as am concerned, APGA is dead.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

you are talking security where fresh human heads were found in a hotel, where 38 bodies were extra judiciously killed and dumped in a river, where a former deputy governor was kidnapped ransom paid and he was killed without the culprits being apprehended till this moment until now unlike in other states where kidnappers are most times apprehended with the Mike ozekome kidnap a recent case. Or a governor that built a beer factory he owns to employ Anambra youths in 8 years? what are you if not daft!
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are talking security where fresh human heads were found in a hotel, where 38 bodies were extra judiciously killed and dumped in a river, where a former deputy governor was kidnapped ransom paid and he was killed without the culprits being apprehended till this moment until now unlike in other states where kidnappers are most times apprehended with the Mike ozekome kidnap a recent case. Or a governor that built a beer factory he owns to employ Anambra youths in 8 years? what are you if not daft!

Your dumbness would not let you know that this was done by the NPF! How that was Peter Obi's fault, i cant tell. My point remains that Anambra is still way safer than Enugu State. Dafty. Get off Peter Obi's diick and go get a job, while you are at it, don't forget to get a life also.
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

Your dumbness would not let you know that this was done by the NPF! How that was Peter Obi's fault, i cant tell. My point remains that Anambra is still way safer than Enugu State. Dafty. Get off Peter Obi's diick and go get a job, while you are at it, don't forget to get a life also.
insecure fvctard, who is the chief security officer of the state.You have no problem 38 Anambra youths were extra judiciously killed and dumped and no investigation till today! I hope it becomes your plight very soon. How is that I don't have a job and you that have a job is replying ALL my posts. Peter obi is a fraud. hang yourself
Re: Has Governor Peter Obi Gone Berserk? by kingbang: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
insecure fvctard, who is the chief security officer of the state.You have no problem 38 Anambra youths were extra judiciously killed and dumped and no investigation till today! I hope it becomes your plight very soon. How is that I don't have a job and you that have a job is replying ALL my posts. Peter obi is a fraud. hang yourself

If running around like a mad dog screaming "peter obi" is what you call a job, then you need deliverance. Ozu nkita! Do you know how many Youths have lost their lives in cult wars in Enugu? What does that make Chime then? Useless hypocrite like you. fool!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever / Melaye Set For Mighty Victory As INEC List Affected Areas / Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.