Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Grammar Nazi - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grammar Nazi (3063 Views)

11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / English Grammar / Brighter Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammar Nazi by ninja4life(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Lmao cant stop laughing guy u too much 100000000000likes.best writer of short stories on nairaland.lol
Re: Grammar Nazi by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao cant stop laughing guy u too much 100000000000likes.best writer of short stories on nairaland.lol

lolz, abeg o! I don't deserve that one....not yet at the very least. My betters are here....i'm still a learner!
Re: Grammar Nazi by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Grammar Police: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny story. Great job, as usual. Excellent grammar!!! cheesy

10 likes

Grammar Police, indeed! Did you really read the post? You gave "Excellent grammar" and "10 likes" to a write up full of grammatical errors.
Don't get me wrong please, I have no quarrel with you nor the OP. My candid take on this is that the OP should first clean the drool his face before poking fun at someone else's drool.
The story is there imbued with comedy, but the expression destroyed it.
But you, rating the write up as you did, you resemble the typical Nigerian police officer that we all know...
OP, keep it up; polish the language though.
# Just passing #
Re: Grammar Nazi by johnstin(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2013
grin More adulterated diesel to ur petrol engine. On a serious note, keep ur literary gun smoking. You are doing well.
Re: Grammar Nazi by drl33: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2013
all dese our teachers sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCHOVER: Season 1 / The Shades Of Deception By Olarhtunji / Do U Still Read Or Remember Thrills And Booms Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.