Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32334 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2008
@Emperoh

Nicely written. some of this people actually never appreciate all the efforts made to make them happy. In the name of caring for someone , we all do things to make them happy. yes it may be called stupidity but sometimes its selflessness , i totally agree with what u said wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
H.R, i voted for you. wink grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by enque(f): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
Emperoh, dats some pt uv gat there

Emperoh:

Nubian
I think u are second in Love Muguness to the 'Lai-Lai' guy. His story was also funny
After you comes HR.Hotness.

But one thing we all should know about this is that
Just like guys who give money to babes, we tend to call this stupidity
But its one of the Characteristics of Love.
SELFLESSNESS!!!
The ability to give up your personal comfort for the other. If i give you everything i have, its not because i am foolish or a mugu but because, a part of my is sad and unhappy to see you needing something that I may or may not afford. That means that joy begets joy.
I have gone hungry for her to eat
I have braved the sun, rain and risked my life just to be with her

But lets be wary of the negative things we do because of love.
It does not support such. You will be better off spending the whole month teaching her arithmetic
than riskeing being jailed for Mal-Practice while writing the exam for her or hiring someone to do so
you have ended up giving her a short term reprieve but o the long run, u have not solved the problem because the person is still a dunce

We all have one stupid act or the other we have done but it behoves us to do so intelligently and with personal conviction

I can remember stealing a roll of foreign soap & undies from the box my mum just returned with from London just to impress her.
This is foolish and stupid and love doen't support such. It would have been better if i had told my mum as such and if i was already going out with that particular girl

But all in all, i realise that the people u actually slave for may sometimes not realise what u went through to do what u did for them
and even if they do, the aren't touched one bit.

Ana emelu nwanyi, o na emelu onye di ya nma.
grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Richguys: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2008
so many mugus in the land shocked

me i hav never fall mugu i don't think i will ever fall one. i am too sharp for our female folk grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jkpretty(f): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ana emelu nwanyi, o na emelu onye di ya nma.

what does this mean?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by enque(f): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
jkpretty:

what does this mean?

it means, when your doing something for a woman, she in return is busy doing for the one it pleases her to/ the on she wants to
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by enque(f): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
its a term generaly used to describe ungrateful ladies.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jkpretty(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
enque:

its a term generaly used to describe ungrateful ladies.

Ok thanks.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lonelypal(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2008
Richguys:

so many mugus in the land shocked

me i hav never fall mugu i don't think i will ever fall one. i am too sharp for our female folk grin grin grin

TOO SHARP?, LOL u might even be the latest, u can never tell, watch out bro
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by noetic(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2008
lonelypal:

TOO SHARP?, LOL u might even be the latest, u can never tell, watch out bro
seconded
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Richguys: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2008
una no dey plan well na him make una dey fall mugu grin

if u need private lesson contact me
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by kaypound(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
NubianQ:

The money is gone oh! grin grin grin grin
the money can be gone but they all pay in kind sha, if you know what i mean. and i mean they will really pay,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Emperoh(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
hey folks, jkpretty,
I hope the term is not an assault on female folk. It also applies to the men folk
It wasn't intended
Forgive me if it does

No one can claim to be fool proof to ANY form of 'stupidity'. Unless U have never experienced Love
As long as u have, no jupiter will stop u from doing some of such things
i am presently going thru a phase that had such sacrifice and to make it worse, i have invested heavily emotionally.
Even when i know that i stand a 0.5% chance of getting her to be with for the rest of my life, i still go out of my way to do some really selfless stuffs
But just like Nubia said, I never regret. Its a phase and i pray to come across the person wwho deserves it.

Selflessness is a strong Xteristic of Love. God dey.

As for those claiming sharp/smartness, keep 'enjoying'. But unless u will be 'celibataire', just wait for the phase.
For the Ladies, it usually comes with first Love as for the guys, Its not stage at all. It can happen anytime
Be on guard. Its a duty we all owe Love.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

H.R, i voted for you. wink grin

why nah?  sad

can u not see that my muguness was kept within nigerian borders?

Nubian carry her own cross international borders na. . .  no fair oh  sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by mellow(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
Emperoh:

hey folks, jkpretty,
I hope the term is not an assault on female folk. It also applies to the men folk
It wasn't intended
Forgive me if it does

No one can claim to be fool proof to ANY form of 'stupidity'. Unless You have never experienced Love
As long as u have, no jupiter will stop u from doing some of such things
i am presently going through a phase that had such sacrifice and to make it worse, i have invested heavily emotionally.
Even when i know that i stand a 0.5% chance of getting her to be with for the rest of my life, i still go out of my way to do some really selfless stuffs
But just like Nubia said, I never regret. Its a phase and i pray to come across the person wwho deserves it.

Selflessness is a strong Xteristic of Love. God dey.

As for those claiming sharp/smartness, keep 'enjoying'. But unless u will be 'celibataire', just wait for the phase.
For the Ladies, it usually comes with first Love as for the guys, Its not stage at all. It can happen anytime

Were you a phylosopher in your former life?[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Richguys: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2008
[quote author=Emperoh link=topic=145352.msg2424488#
i am presently going through a phase that had such sacrifice and to make it worse, i have invested heavily emotionally.

[quote][/quote]

Na wa o 0.5% chance and u ar still doing selfless stuffs, u better wake up man

well not to discourage u, don't lose hopw keep praying, i will remmeber u in my prayer grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jkpretty(f): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
Emperoh:

hey folks, jkpretty,
It wasn't intended
Forgive me if it does

No hard feelings since it applies to u guys too.

Emperoh:

This ur philosophy is wrong, it applies to ladies with their first love? Then i'm wondering if all the things Nubia Q & HR did was betrothed to their first love, if this is true dang! the guy must be princely adorned. As far as I'm concerned silliness comes every time u fall in love, the gravity of the stupidity might differ tho. in stages as u mature. wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by mekk(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm , Nairalanders has been
tickled where they love most grin grin grin

see how almost everyone is just bombarding this tread.
na wao oooh for every body oooo!!!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by abikelat(f): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2008
i f**ked a guy on the bear floor. i no be mumusha
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tyna1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
Still laughing all my ribs have cracked grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by shylladear(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
@tunes2k10
stone heart, why don't you give me a try, if you won't fall flat. e bi like say pupsy dey lock this one up.    

u dey crase! na you ur papa they lock for house  angry

is it a must 4 someone to fall in love
abi u dey beg me make i fall 4 you  grin
i dont even think you know what love is called.
i might not have fallen in love but am sure not a novice when it comes to that  angry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ijaygal: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
na wa o, no be small thing person don go thru all in the name of finding true love. as for me sha, my gist too hot that if i begin put am down, na wahala. but make i talk am small:

1. i have had to borrow money to buy him things on his birthday to please him still he went out with another babe to celebrate it.

2. there was a time he travelled, i had to wait for him in the airport to welcome him only for me to spend 9hrs without him showing up. when i called him he told me he changed plans. still i forgave and stayed in d r/ship.

3. they were times i was robbed while coming back from his place at night.

4. is it the ceaseless beatings? still i stayed thinking that it was love.

5. i have had to steal my mum's food stuff to cook for him evn money when he was broke.

6. abi na the way e dey treat me infront of his friends?

7. i even help am the look for job (the waka lagos the submit CVs).

8. abi na the unfaithfulness part? enough babes in his house.

then ONE DAY after a hot beating from him, i told myself "NO MORE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". to his suprise, i walked out of the relationship for good and never looked back. he thot i was joking!!! by the time it was like 3 months and he hadn't heard from me, he knew i meant biz.
now i'm married to a guy that knows what it really and truely means to love a woman. and life cldn't be better,

there was a time i saw my ex at a busstop and i gave him a lift with my babies behind the car, he cldn't believe it was this same gal he treated like shit that was now very far ahead of him in life. some times, i do ask myself what i was thinking then.

so, yes we did alot of shits in the past but its the ability to realise we need to move out of that r/ship and move on that matters. becos these guys we dey break head for no dey appreciate am. i believe a true r/ship is one u don't struggle or break ur head to make it work. things will just flow naturally,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by beauteous(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
smiley *your num 4 nd 5*hmm.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by genius33: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
ijaygal:

na wa o, no be small thing person don go through all in the name of finding true love. as for me sha, my gist too hot that if i begin put am down, na wahala. but make i talk am small:

1. i have had to borrow money to buy him things on his birthday to please him still he went out with another babe to celebrate it.

2. there was a time he travelled, i had to wait for him in the airport to welcome him only for me to spend 9hrs without him showing up. when i called him he told me he changed plans. still i forgave and stayed in d r/ship.

5. i have had to steal my mum's food stuff to cook for him evn money when he was broke.

then ONE DAY after a hot beating from him, i told myself "NO MORE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". to his suprise, i walked out of the relationship for good and never looked back. he thot i was joking!!! by the time it was like 3 months and he hadn't heard from me, he knew i meant biz.
now i'm married to a guy that knows what it really and truely means to love a woman. and life cldn't be better,

there was a time i saw my ex at a busstop and i gave him a lift with my babies behind the car, he cldn't believe it was this same girl he treated like shit that was now very far ahead of him in life. some times, i do ask myself what i was thinking then.

so, yes we did alot of shits in the past but its the ability to realise we need to move out of that r/ship and move on that matters. because these guys we dey break head for no dey appreciate am. i believe a true r/ship is one u don't struggle or break your head to make it work. things will just flow naturally,

So glad to hear you had the strength to leave that monster, so many women put up with crap out of fear.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by noetic(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
ijaygal:

na wa o, no be small thing person don go through all in the name of finding true love. as for me sha, my gist too hot that if i begin put am down, na wahala. but make i talk am small:

there was a time i saw my ex at a busstop and i gave him a lift with my babies behind the car, he cldn't believe it was this same girl he treated like shit that was now very far ahead of him in life. some times, i do ask myself what i was thinking then.

so, yes we did alot of shits in the past but its the ability to realise we need to move out of that r/ship and move on that matters. because these guys we dey break head for no dey appreciate am. i believe a true r/ship is one u don't struggle or break your head to make it work. things will just flow naturally,
God bless u.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ ijaygal

So glad u got out of that relationship. . . its the kind of thing that can f*ck as sista up in the head,

Good for u tho that u were able to deal with it and move on and are in happy place now,  grin

ur story shd be an inspiration  wink grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
WHO IS THE PERSON THAT VOTED FOR ME AGAIN?

WHY NA? angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Richguys: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
abikelat:

i f**ked a guy on the bear floor. i no be mumusha

You don't mean. "on the bear floor" tell us why u should not be crown the queen of MUMU's
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tyna1(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
I almost got bitten by a dog when i went to see a guy
luckily for me i managed to escape the stupid dog the
annoying part was that nobody came out of their house
throughout the ordeal.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2008
Richguys:

You don't mean. "on the bear floor" tell us why u should not be crown the queen of MUMU's

LOL. . thats just mean grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Uby40(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2008
my baby's fear of height always makes me restless each time she has to reslolve to taking long route buses.

a time came when she made a trip from Lagos to Calabar, and she had to arrive at the wee hours of the next day.

i was so sleepless. although we talked for some good distance of the trip, i was still troubled,cos i have heard of the ills that occur on highways at night.

well, that morning she arrived, i came out at about 2:30am and was just no means to transportation to pick her up from the park. i had to walk for like an hour. although the street lights were on, i was nervous. but i was sure of were i belongs when i saw the satisfaction in her eyes, seeing me at that time of the night.

the bottom line is that we cudnt get even a bike back home, so we both passed the night in a nearby motel,wish i had to pay like i was staying a whole day. (of course we left there b4 6am)
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Richguys: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2008
HR.hotness:

LOL. . thats just mean grin grin grin

grin grin grin another MUMU like u HR.hotness grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.