Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32277 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Emperoh(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2008
These confessions are no longer getting real
Lets also not confuse what we did for Love with our bid to satisfy our sexual urges
These are two different points and have to be well demarcated.

Love and Lust have nothing in common.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by eminemkayc: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2008
@eminemkay, if u nova fall inlove and u want learn how to, these are sum few ways in which 2 fall inlove,

*First step, if u have a girl friend, be a total mumu to ram,

*tell 'em everytime say she be da love of yor life even if u dey lie,

*Remind 'em everytime she be da most beautiful woman u eva seen even if she ugly,

*when u and ram get into a fight, cry like they's no f**kin 2morrow

*cook for ram

*Do her laundry

*Be at her beg and call always

if u follow this few steps, then u are inlove even if u no dey feel da love, Wink

sweet heart, i should have considered your advice but for your anonymous picture. why use a male as your profile picture? i would have luved to see the advicer. meanwhile, some of your tit bits are SCARY and i dont no whether to adopt them, anyway, i'd like to try them on U. HOW'S THAT? undecided
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by iykedee: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Silly things I have done for love. The list is quite endless but the one that takes the award is so silly that I can't bring myself to say it on a public forum like this one.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ogb5(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
iykedee:

Silly things I have done for love. The list is quite endless but the one that takes the award is so silly that I can't bring myself to say it on a public forum like this one.

Speak out, it will not be used against you grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by PatKing(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
iykedee:

they may b much, but certainly will be worth d laughter.
Just do it, cos I guess evry one here is on nick name.
pls pls,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by pinokio(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
in the height of my rage, disgust & pain at her infidelity, i stripped my self of my pants and boxers on the street. must have been 2 many hormones driving me nuts then. was just 18. lucky for me it was just me and a close pal of mine dat were on the street at the time. funny, aint it?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
pinokio:

in the height of my rage, disgust & pain at her infidelity, i stripped my self of my pants and boxers on the street. must have been 2 many hormones driving me nuts then. was just 18. lucky for me it was just me and a close pal of mine that were on the street at the time. funny, aint it?
hehehe funny
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by doe82: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
wow don't know dat I m not alone in this boat!Let me share a few of those ugly moments

-----Didn't want 2 go on vacation because of her
-----Let her take the 1st position to prove my love
-----Got feverish when she didn't came as scheduled.
-----Cried every night when she told she was getting married
-----REPORTED HER IN NIARALAND WHEN GIVE ME ultimatum TO MARRY HER
------This list is long I think I should better stop here!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by MykeNiggas: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
OGA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMO SOMETHING DEY HAPPEN FOR UNDER HEAVEN

IMAGINE A GUY HAVING A GOUGEOUS GIRLFRIEND WHOM HIS FRIENDS ENJOYED IN BED

AND YET HE STILL BUYS HER PANTS AND RENEW HER STUFFS FOR HER

IMAGINE THAT? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by MykeNiggas: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
OMO DOEM YOU TOO MUCH

SO YOU HAVE GOT THIS EXPERIENCES YOU LISTED ABOVE

THAT'S INTERESTING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by doe82: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
@MYKE
MY BROTHER I DON SUFFER 4 THIS LUV BUSINESS.NOT MY FAULT MY PARENTS THOUGH ME THAT IT EXISTS AND I CAN REALLY LUV AND TRUST ALTHOUGH IT HAS NOT BEEN A SWEET STORIES.I VE NOT LISTED INFIDELITY EXPERIENCES!
IMAGINE A MAN BEEN FIDEL TO AN INFIDEL LADY!
LOL
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
nothing jare
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lailai2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
u sure?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by idris9090(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
na wah ooooooooooooo,the mumu things we do 4 love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lucabrasi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
dis was when i was younger bought tfc fried rice and chicken all d way back to ikeja bribed driver with d rest of my allowance just to sit n watch the stupid girl eating my chicken and rice with ice cream and then giving me a peck on d cheek,i was broke after d whole thing and she even had d gall to tip my driver so i ended up being d only one that lost out(i passed my boundry tho cause she was older than me and in ss3 grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by olush0la(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
All is fair in LOVE, as in WAR. You no be fools people! For me, as a man everything goes,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by chukxy44(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2008
ha, it is not only the ladies dat have done silly tins for love. Mine is a whole package of stupid and childish tins. mind you not once. The first time was wen i gave up a whole week feeding allowance just to take my first girl friend to a fast food and later had to borrow to help the same girl pay up her exams fee. Lets just say all that was secondary Love. while in the higher institution. Went to the Bank to dry my savings just to encourage my Ex. to visit her mum on mother' day. See personelly i have travelled far and wide, ran home late, fasted, cried and begged for Love. What else have i not done, yet even has i write am still searching
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
hum i jst remmba 1
chukxy44:

ha, it is not only the ladies that have done silly tins for love. Mine is a whole package of stupid and childish tins. mind you not once. The first time was when i gave up a whole week feeding allowance just to take my first girl friend to a fast food and later had to borrow to help the same girl pay up her exams fee. Lets just say all that was secondary Love. while in the higher institution. Went to the Bank to dry my savings just to encourage my Ex to visit her mum on mother' day. See personelly i have travelled far and wide, ran home late, fasted, cried and begged for Love. What else have i not done, yet even has i write am still searching

nawwaooo so carin ppl like u neva finish
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by doe82: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2008
most times this pple we talk about that never appreciated what they have(true love)always end up in very bad hands!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by francessby(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
Love must be intoxicating
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by walan(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
we only think we lose when we love and it all goes bad.

but in truth, we have had the glorious experience, and that's alway worth the blast.
it pays to look back at the experience of loving and realize that the love we had was created in ourselves by ourselves. and indeed we can create it anytime in ourselves.

it is never wrong to fall in love, for by doing so we advance in spirit and become stronger beings capable of giving. and that's all that count.

life is beautiful, love is good for us, and we are always better(brighter) than we think.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by doe82: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2008
walan:

we only think we lose when we love and it all goes bad.

but in truth, we have had the glorious experience, and that's alway worth the blast.
it pays to look back at the experience of loving and realize that the love we had was created in ourselves by ourselves. and indeed we can create it anytime in ourselves.

it is never wrong to fall in love, for by doing so we advance in spirit and become stronger beings capable of giving. and that's all that count.

life is beautiful, love is good for us, and we are always better(brighter) than we think.

Agreed!when u love and is loved;its an experience, when its not that way;its a living HELL
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by aliko1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2008
i gave up my only handset for love. it was a gift from my sister, i just removed the sim card and gave her the phone. i told every other person my phone was bad. then i had no means of getting another phone. nawah oh! dont u tink im d biggest MUGU!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
some stories here r real,while some are forged,but watever ,enough mugu raised to power 4 dey here grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by matured(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2008
All of this is not love but lust the silly things we do for lust
The reason why i said this is because when one do something for someone hoping to get something in return either through sex or monetry return its tagged to be LUST not LOVE
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Adido(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
Falling in love.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2008
Used to know someone (Uniport Campus days) who planned a hit and took out the other guy(competitor) just for so called love of his girl friend. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ogb5(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2008
dabriggs:

Used to know someone (Uniport Campus days) who planned a hit and took out the other guy(competitor) just for so called love of his girl friend. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He killed a guy just to get a girl cry cry cry

tell us the conclusion, is he still with the girl?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
While I was in A'Levels College, I had a crush on the captain of the school's soccer team. Anyway, my friend "Isha" set up a meeting, I got there and froze. I forgot my name and just stood there staring with my mouth open, All because I was so "in love", The next day I saw the guy and he looked at me as if I were a retard,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
i am ashamed of this.

i went to selfridges and spent £500 on birthday present for a girl

i also allowed this same girl drive my new car to a restaurant we both went to together. she also drove back.

God knows i cant stand that girl right now. If i go to hell, she is the cause.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2008
OMO IBO:

i am ashamed of this.

i also allowed this same girl drive my new car to a restaurant we both went to together. she also drove back.

God knows i can't stand that girl right now. If i go to hell, she is the cause.

ur story is not silly enough,no big deal
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2008
OMO IBO:

i am ashamed of this.

God knows i can't stand that girl right now. If i go to hell, she is the cause.

WHY

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.