Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32235 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
Men have used our heads sha sad sad sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2008
Spent the night i should have been studying snogging a chic who wasnt even my gf. For the first time in my life i stared at a Chemistry exam and didnt know what to write. . . lucky to get a C on that paper.
I never tried it again.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by holythug(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
was given a hot chase by a german shepherd, because of a girl who hadnt said yes
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
tboy1:

Here is my list jare:

: I've bought so much top up voucher for so many girls that i believe i should get discount from all the telecoms companies
: Constantly stealin' huge sums of money from my parents to impress babes in secondary school
: Paid her rent more three times, even though she was not my girl
: Drove a girl to her friends house(only to discover she was shaggin' the girls brother, who was happy waitin' for her arrival that night) - i almost had an heart attack when i found out cheesy grin
: Drove from london to cambridge at 1am in the morning just to get laid- i had been waitin for this day for a while and boy was that journey worth it  cheesy grin)
: Drove from my crib at 3.30am to pick her up at a club
: Drove late in the night for an hr on a rainin night to go on blind date- lets not even talk about this disastrous date
: Flew from uk to naij to see my ex-  bout 3 different times
: Bought xmas present for her whole family(4 in total), only to get a calvin klien boxers in return

Oga, sorry oh. . .  i feel ur pain  sad sad sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
tboy1:

yeah right!!! once you've been involved wit a woman, evry guy has been a mumu one way or another

@ poster
Here is my list jare:

: I've bought so much top up voucher for so many girls that i believe i should get discount from all the telecoms companies
: Constantly stealin' huge sums of money from my parents to impress babes in secondary school
: Paid her rent more three times, even though she was not my girl
: Drove a girl to her friends house(only to discover she was shaggin' the girls brother, who was happy waitin' for her arrival that night) - i almost had an heart attack when i found out cheesy grin
: Drove from london to cambridge at 1am in the morning just to get laid- i had been waitin for this day for a while and boy was that journey worth it cheesy grin)
: Drove from my crib at 3.30am to pick her up at a club
: Drove late in the night for an hr on a rainin night to go on blind date- lets not even talk about this disastrous date
: Flew from uk to naij to see my ex- bout 3 different times
: Bought xmas present for her whole family(4 in total), only to get a calvin klien boxers in return

My dear! we have done things oh! all because we want to be happy!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by spikedcylinder: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Wow. . . . I must be made of cement sha. I never do mumu like this before. Nobody can fit to see my kobo kobo!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

Oga, sorry oh. . .  i feel your pain  sad sad sad
LOL . . . don't worry she's payin for it now cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
~ I was a glorified mama putt for him and his friends. . .  I would spend my entire allowance cooking buying beer and I cld barely feed myself

~ I can't even begin to count the number of times i stayed up the night befor an exam not reading but thinkin about him

~ I actually changed my taste in music just to please him
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

Sharp guy!
, me sharp kee, i just wan help.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
tboy1:

LOL . . . don't worry she's payin for it now cheesy grin cheesy

Is she? How?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

~ I was a glorified mama putt for him and his friends. . .  I would spend my entire allowance cooking buying beer and I cld barely feed myself
~ I can't even begin to count the number of times i stayede up the night befor an exam not reading but thinkin about him
~ I actually changed my taste in music just to please him
Hope thats not why u like rock music  grin cheesy
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

Is she? How?
she's in a relationship wit this same dude and let just say he's not the only one she's shaggin wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2008
tboy1:

Hope thats not why u like rock music  grin cheesy

he hated rock music and mde me listen to rap. . .  undecided

tboy1:

she's in a relationship wit this same dude and let just say he's not the only one she's shaggin wink

LOl. . . i guess she asked for that one grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
shylladear:

@tunes 2k10
am not lying and i hate people calling me a liar  angry

the reason is because ave never fallen in love so how do u expect me to do something crazy for a guy i don't love  embarassed

impossible  angry

stone heart, why don't you give me a try, if you won't fall flat. e bi like say pupsy dey lock dis one up. grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

he hated rock music and mde me listen to rap. . . undecided
sorry o . . .hope its not the hardcore rap cheesy grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by sistawoman: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
tboy1:

Hey whats wrong with that?? embarassed
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
tboy1:

Mainly Wu-tang clan, method and redman and the likes,   . . . wasnt so bad sha but never again
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
guys, i think it's time to start rating the person with the most ridiculous act?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

Mainly Wu-tang clan, method and redman and the likes,   . . . wasnt so bad sha but never again
LOL . . . Wu-tang clan is hardcore rap, i myself can't even listen to it and i love hip hop cheesy grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by holythug(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
silly tins indeed
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Gamine(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
this is ridiculous, so to be in love we must do silly things. No wonder some people are the way they are!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gamine:

this is ridiculous, so to be in love we must do silly things. No wonder some people are the way they are!

That's not what the topic's about.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gamine:

u don talk your own,  . oya go na and leave us silly people to wallow in the joys of our silliness

tboy1:

LOL . . . Wu-tang clan is hardcore rap, i myself can't even listen to it and i love hip hop cheesy grin

the funny thing is I don't mind them at all anymore, an acquired taste i guess, just wldnt go and buy any of their stuff. . . grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gamine:

Meaning that? please i am interested in what you have to say!

stillwater:

That's not what the topic's about.

Bera person wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gamine:

did u see must anywhere around d topic?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gamine:

This is just so freakin' rude!!!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

did u see must anywhere around d topic?

My dear this Gamine sabi dey talk like pickin. wetin bring am come here. we all having a Mumu reflection here and having a laugh.

Jenny,

My dia, Love show me pepper sha

tboy1:

This is just so freakin' rude!!!

Dont mind her she just started growing up. let her come back and open her mouth.

please just leave her to me grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

My dear this Gamine sabi dey talk like pickin. wetin bring am come here. we all having a Mumu reflection here and having a laugh.

Jenny,

My dia, Love show me pepper sha

Dont mind her she just started growing up.  let her come back an open her mouth.

please just leave her to me grin

my sis so many pple wey see pepper pass u dey,honestly if to say i get single brother ,i swear i for match make una ,whether u like am or not sharp sharp grin grin,cos i don dey read ya posts since,and apart from d fact say u be crace person grin grin u go make a very good wife wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

my sis so many people wey see pepper pass u dey,honestly if to say i get single brother ,i swear i for match make una ,whether u like am or not sharp sharp grin grin,because i don dey read ya posts since,and apart from d fact say u be crace person grin grin u go make a very good wife wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *Blushing* wink thnx Jen! ure a star!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by noetic(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ Nubian

I feel for u the most and hope u r wiser now cos i can imagine callin u a fool all those times if i was ur frnd then.

@ topic

considerin what i have read so far, I dont think i have done anytin silly for love
cos d tins i tot where as a result of being mumu cannot match d tins i have read here
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Gamine(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
ha ha ha, hv ur laff my dear people, dnt hv an heart attack. Silly pple, who wan date silly. lol!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
[size=14pt]I vote NubianQ as love mumu No 1[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.