Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? (1004 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Ugwem(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
I have this dilemma that is troubling me for about 4 months now. Am seeing this two ladies that am gradually falling in love with both of them. This first I call "X" is currently in year 2 and presently on ASUU Strike that we dont know when they will call off. I have also a good friend (Female) i call "Y" that is about concluding her NYSC and also a good wife material. I want to settle down in 3 Months from today and presently working and living an average life.

My challenges are:
Considering the fact that "X" is still in school (Year 2) , should i go ahead and marry her or marry "Y" who is already through with school?
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by JameyMaxwell(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tony tetuila iz that you?

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Exponental(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Tony tetuila iz that you?
guy, u fast pass me. I was dancing to d music b4 ur comment.
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Princeparix(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
if X is 2 and Y is 4 + 1, what is the future probability of being hapi- wia M is constant? ( M = Op)
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Tony tetuila iz that you?
Lolz...he's in luv with two woman and doesn't know which one 2 choose.

Heard this long ago: if u luv two women, choose the second one because if u truly luved the first, u would never had fallen for the second one.

Personally, I don't think u can truly luv the two of them equally...It's either u hve a sort of attraction for the two of them and u r sort of feeling you'll be the loser letting go, or u luv one of them more, but u r just so confused u can't read between the lines.
Good luck making ur choice, bro...
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Nuzo1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Folks who are usually in such dilemma are nothing but greedy mofos. They want to have a taste/combination of everything. Its natural with most of us men.

Well, it will save you time and money and emotional quagmire to let the undergraduate go.
I'm only worried how she will feel. cry
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Enegod(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Princeparix: if X is 2 and Y is 4 + 1, what is the future probability of being hapi- wia M is constant? ( M = Op)
this one brain is dead..you need to stand under the sun for a whole day to sharpen your brain grin grin
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
I don't think it is possible to be in love with two people at the same time. are you sure you are not in lust?
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Enegod(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
marry the two
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
So we will choose for you, huh?

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Princeparix(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Enegod: this one brain is dead..you need to stand under the sun for a whole day to sharpen your brain grin grin
Lolz. Dat wan na ur own cup of dogoyaro wink
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by pasqal09: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Just chose the one with bigger breast and ass
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Konnektions146(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2013
marry the 2 na...lol

OP, i believe u have them both cos they have some characterization u desire.

i could deduce from your post that-
girl 1=X, is more exciting and cracks u up and more like a "never-a-dull-moment" kinda girl.
girl 2=y, is more of a wife a material and seem cool headed and being a graduate is an added advantage.

but bro, u may not be able to eat your cake and have it.

bring a paper and pen, check their qualities and know which has a better prospect of making u happy for a very looooong time, then try and build her up in the area of lack.

but my man, a confused man like u cant have a wedding in 3months, so please dont confuse yourself more........good luck........shaaa
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by larride(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2013
You don't love both of them bro, its not possible to be in love with 2ladies @ the same. You either love one of them and you just lusting after the other girl. There's a difference between love and likeness, not every friendship leads to a relationship/marriage, right now you are very confused and I don't think you are ready for marriage. Sit down and make your priorities straight, marriage is forever oo.
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Ugwem(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks guys for the positive replies. its not that i love both of them equally but that i know "X" more than i know "Y". X is good and homely though a pain in the neck and still a student with a long way to go (Year 2 with strike still ongoing) . "Y" in this case is nice, a friend, funny and a wife material. her being a graduate is an added advantage considering the dispensation the country is in now...

Please help
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by 190theclown: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2013
ure even lucky i know some people that are in love with like 15 different ladies grin grin
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Choose the one your heart beats for. Why must you settle down in 3 months? Why not take your time: make sure you're choosing the right girl and that you're financially + emotionally ready for marriage? If you have to be asking faceless people on a forum to help you choose, then you ain't ready!
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Princeparix: if X is 2 and Y is 4 + 1, what is the future probability of being hapi- wia M is constant? ( M = Op)
loool! nairalanders grin ...sm of y'all a great comic reliefs
Re: In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
@OP ..lemme gues, ur dating both of them at the same tym ryt? Im sure these innocent ladies are not even aware of this. I hope dey dont end up marrying u angry

(1) (Reply)

.... / Why Do Men Cheat? / Wot Does D Statement Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.