Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji (3136 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Why We Chose Bukola Saraki – Theodore Orji / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by emindu: 5:14am On Sep 26, 2013
abia state at night

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by emindu: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2013
the look abia state at night

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2013
kingoflag: Lmaoooooooo hhhhahahahahaba A Governor deserves kudos because of a soccer pitch? Smh u guys do have mental issues.
There is nothing like "kudos" in my post, except you've lost ability to comprehend.
I said critics have been "unfair" on the governor based on what I saw on TV. The impression being giving out is that "NOTHING" works in Aba. If the sports facilities are well maintained, then maybe something is working. That was what I thought but if those on ground still insist that he has done poorly, then so be it. Perhaps its only the sports commissioner that is living up to expectation. I was impressed with the pitch because I know what that of OTHER states (including that of "retrogressive" governors) look like. I didn't give the governor pass mark. My understanding of development is not only about tarring of roads, it has to be ALL encompassing. This is why I'm not really impressed with Enugu State govt. The govt has done well in tarring of roads and fixing of street lights but what about other sectors- health, education, transparency, freedom of opposition elements, sanitation,etc. People speak highly of Chime but I'm not too impressed. His performance is average.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Meringe(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Even at the overall performance, T. A. Orji is extremely poor.
If you check Emindu,Patrikobi, ogejesus and some other username but d same person behind them, u will notice that the post the same picture everytime. Imagine the achievement of a state gov that handles morethan 5billion naira as federal allocation apart from IGR. Look at what he could do with with billions of naira in 6years. Is that not funny to even an imbeci.le?

Imo Iboko Imo as Aba North LGA chairman built morethan what this gov could achieve in 6years without fanfare.

Come and see the decayed school infrastructure in Aba, you will shed tears for the future generation while the gov receives UBE allocation including MDG allocation too.

Who is deceiving who?

Go to ABSuth at hospital road, Aba and see for yourself that a whole teaching hospital could boost of. Thanks to the. Former Gov Orji Uzor Kalu for ABSUTH new site.

In infrastructure, he scores zero. No single road in Aba is without potholes. Tonimas last year tried to patch some roads in Aba as his company social responsibility, the. Gov took him to court for doing that. Go to obohia, ngwa road, eziukwu road, osusu road, etc you will shed tears for man's wickedness on his fellow man.
Abians can't wait for 2015 for a change.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
emindu: new development in abia state

In 8 yrs...Ndi ARA
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Meringe: Even at the overall performance, T. A. Orji is extremely poor.
If you check Emindu,Patrikobi, ogejesus and some other username but d same person behind them, u will notice that the post the same picture everytime. Imagine the achievement of a state gov that handles morethan 5billion naira as federal allocation apart from IGR. Look at what he could do with with billions of naira in 6years. Is that not funny to even an imbeci.le?

Imo Iboko Imo as Aba North LGA chairman built morethan what this gov could achieve in 6years without fanfare.

Come and see the decayed school infrastructure in Aba, you will shed tears for the future generation while the gov receives UBE allocation including MDG allocation too.

Who is deceiving who?

Go to ABSuth at hospital road, Aba and see for yourself that a whole teaching hospital could boost of. Thanks to the. Former Gov Orji Uzor Kalu for ABSUTH new site.

In infrastructure, he scores zero. No single road in Aba is without potholes. Tonimas last year tried to patch some roads in Aba as his company social responsibility, the. Gov took him to court for doing that. Go to obohia, ngwa road, eziukwu road, osusu road, etc you will shed tears for man's wickedness on his fellow man.
Abians can't wait for 2015 for a change.

Like I wrote earlier, I did a real tour to see for myself and not based on internet. I actually saw Umuocham girls secondary school along the major Road in Aba and its at an advanced stage of total reconstruction. The school is beautiful. I also saw a large poster of Orji by the gate indicating that its his handiwork. You guys should be truthful even amidst the hate. The road was notably decent too. Maybe he has not done as expected but the portrayal by Aba residents is false. You people go to the inner streets to snap bad pictures which every State in Nigeria has its fair share. The expressway is no longer dirty and does not have a single pothole and so is Osisioma to Abia Poly where I turned.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by chiomen: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2013
The Abia government has really delivered democratic dividends to its people and the people of Abia are happy with gov. T.A's administration

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Abagworo(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2013
chiomen: The Abia government has really delivered democratic dividends to its people and the people of Abia are happy with gov. T.A's administration

Your pictures mock the Governor the more. Its wise you stopped posting them.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm currently watching a Glo Nigeria Premier League football on Super Sports. The match is between Enyimba and Akwa United at Aba Stadium. Sincerely speaking, the Aba pitch appears to be best maintained natural grass pitch in Nigeria (outside the recently re-grassed Abuja Stadium). I'm really impressed with what I'm seeing.

I've not gone into the streets to look at other things but a govt that gets some of these little things right may not be as bad as some critics want us to believe.

And you think the pitch is maintained by the government?
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by chiomen: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2013
THE GOVT OF ABIA HAS CONSTRUCTED ALOT OF ROADS IN ABA.

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2013
chiomen: The Abia government has really delivered democratic dividends to its people and the people of Abia are happy with gov. T.A's administration

Get the He.ll Out of this thread now before God punish you!

Roads that have been been in solid state before your agbero york oga came into power. He just patch a portion of the road with cement and sand, sweep and paint the roads, then calls nicomps like you to go around and post stu.pid pictures online. Na only God go reward una. He's hearing the cry of Aba people.

Go tell you oga, Aba pple are stronger than anything he can throw at us. We have always been known to survive anything that's thrown at us. He's to small to break us. Tell him that. I see that is his ultimate mission in abia state.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by chiomen: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Some 2nd Tenure Roads by Gov T.A. Orji

OSISIOMA-GEOMETRIC ROAD, ABA
CONSTITUTION CRESCENT, ABA
OGBOR HILL -OMOBA-OBIKABIA ROAD, ABA
AZIKIWE ROAD, ABA
BRASS ROAD, ABA
REHABILITATION OF MILVERTON/EZIUKWU ROAD, ABA
NUNYA - ELUAMA ROAD, ISUIKWUATO
AMAEKPU-OKAGWE ROAD, OHAFIA
DUALIZATION OF UBAKALA ROAD
AMAUHIE-AFUGIRI ROAD, UMUAHIA
NTIGHA-MBAWSI ROAD ISIALA NGWA NORTH
RECONSTRUCTION OF FAULKS ROAD, ABA
UZI OSSAH OKPULARI ROAD, UMUAHIA
AMUZUORO-OKWUTA-AHIAEKE ROAD, UMUAHIA
IHIE NDUME UMUEZEALA NDUME ROAD, UMUAHIA
REHABILITATION OF URURUKA - NEW UMUAHIA ROAD, ABA
ABIRIBA-NKPORO ROAD
UMUEZE-AGBO-UBANI ROAD, UMUAHIA
NDIOJI-NDI OKEREKE-AROCHUKWU ROAD
OVIM-ACHA, ISIUKWUATO
AMAOBA-NNONO-OBORO ROAD IKWUANO
REHABILITATION OF ABA ROAD, UMUAHIA
UMUEZEAGWU-AMUZUKWU ROAD, UMUAHIA
ACCESS ROAD TO NEW TIMBER MARKET, UMUAHIA
AGBO-UDIDE-UMUIRE ROAD, UMUAHIA
AMUZUKWU-MBOM-AGBO ROAD, UMUAHIA
IYIENYI-OKWOYI ROAD, UMUAHIA
NDUME-OTUKA BYPASS, UMUAHIA
NKATA-ALIKE UMUKABIA ROAD, UMUAHIA
UMUOVOM NKATA BYPASS, UMUAHIA
NKATA-ISIADU-AMAEKE ROAD
UMUAFAI ROAD, UMUAHIA
OKPARA AVENUE-AFARA UKWU ROAD, UMUAHIA
OKWOYI-OZUITEM ROAD
RE ASPHALTING OF UYO BY OSSAH ROAD, UMUAHIA
RE ASPHALTING OF IGBO STREET, UMUAHIA
ACCESS ROAD TO CKC EZIAMA NTIGHA
DANFODIO ROAD, ABA
IGBERE-UMUHU-EZICHI ROAD
NNOKWA STREET -ENUGWU-UKWU STREET WBHE, UMUAHIA
AMAOGWUGWU-UMUEKWULE ROAD
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2013
chiomen: Some 2nd Tenure Roads by Gov T.A. Orji

OSISIOMA-GEOMETRIC ROAD, ABA
CONSTITUTION CRESCENT, ABA
OGBOR HILL -OMOBA-OBIKABIA ROAD, ABA
AZIKIWE ROAD, ABA
BRASS ROAD, ABA
REHABILITATION OF MILVERTON/EZIUKWU ROAD, ABA
NUNYA - ELUAMA ROAD, ISUIKWUATO
AMAEKPU-OKAGWE ROAD, OHAFIA
DUALIZATION OF UBAKALA ROAD
AMAUHIE-AFUGIRI ROAD, UMUAHIA
NTIGHA-MBAWSI ROAD ISIALA NGWA NORTH
RECONSTRUCTION OF FAULKS ROAD, ABA
UZI OSSAH OKPULARI ROAD, UMUAHIA
AMUZUORO-OKWUTA-AHIAEKE ROAD, UMUAHIA
IHIE NDUME UMUEZEALA NDUME ROAD, UMUAHIA
REHABILITATION OF URURUKA - NEW UMUAHIA ROAD, ABA
ABIRIBA-NKPORO ROAD
UMUEZE-AGBO-UBANI ROAD, UMUAHIA
NDIOJI-NDI OKEREKE-AROCHUKWU ROAD
OVIM-ACHA, ISIUKWUATO
AMAOBA-NNONO-OBORO ROAD IKWUANO
REHABILITATION OF ABA ROAD, UMUAHIA
UMUEZEAGWU-AMUZUKWU ROAD, UMUAHIA
ACCESS ROAD TO NEW TIMBER MARKET, UMUAHIA
AGBO-UDIDE-UMUIRE ROAD, UMUAHIA
AMUZUKWU-MBOM-AGBO ROAD, UMUAHIA
IYIENYI-OKWOYI ROAD, UMUAHIA
NDUME-OTUKA BYPASS, UMUAHIA
NKATA-ALIKE UMUKABIA ROAD, UMUAHIA
UMUOVOM NKATA BYPASS, UMUAHIA
NKATA-ISIADU-AMAEKE ROAD
UMUAFAI ROAD, UMUAHIA
OKPARA AVENUE-AFARA UKWU ROAD, UMUAHIA
OKWOYI-OZUITEM ROAD
RE ASPHALTING OF UYO BY OSSAH ROAD, UMUAHIA
RE ASPHALTING OF IGBO STREET, UMUAHIA
ACCESS ROAD TO CKC EZIAMA NTIGHA
DANFODIO ROAD, ABA
IGBERE-UMUHU-EZICHI ROAD
NNOKWA STREET -ENUGWU-UKWU STREET WBHE, UMUAHIA
AMAOGWUGWU-UMUEKWULE ROAD

Like seriously? Do you even have a conscience? it is people like you that sell their souls to the devil for money. Please when last did you visit aba?
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2013
emindu: the look abia state at night

Dude, did you notice that you keep snapping the same road and renaming them just to score a cheap point for your nicomp employer?

Please, if really you are an abian, dont ever sell your integrity for pennies again. That agbero york is a total failure and you and I know that.

Tell me, how many of these so called roads are operational now?
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by eagleeye2: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm currently watching a Glo Nigeria Premier League football on Super Sports. The match is between Enyimba and Akwa United at Aba Stadium. Sincerely speaking, the Aba pitch appears to be best maintained natural grass pitch in Nigeria (outside the recently re-grassed Abuja Stadium). I'm really impressed with what I'm seeing.

I've not gone into the streets to look at other things but a govt that gets some of these little things right may not be as bad as some critics want us to believe.
A guy who defends the indefensible, will never surprise me.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by pazienza(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2013
shachris:

Get the He.ll Out of this thread now before God punish you!

Roads that have been been in solid state before your agbero york oga came into power. He just patch a portion of the road with cement and sand, sweep and paint the roads, then calls nicomps like you to go around and post stu.pid pictures online. Na only God go reward una. He's hearing the cry of Aba people.

Go tell you oga, Aba pple are stronger than anything he can throw at us. We have always been known to survive anything that's thrown at us. He's to small to break us. Tell him that. I see that is his ultimate mission in abia state.

I don't even know what to tell that government paid agent. T.A has failed Abia citizens and residents and this man thinks he can come to internet and deceive people. It shall never be well with people that promote bad government.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Meringe(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abagworo:

Like I wrote earlier, I did a real tour to see for myself and not based on internet. I actually saw Umuocham girls secondary school along the major Road in Aba and its at an advanced stage of total reconstruction. The school is beautiful. I also saw a large poster of Orji by the gate indicating that its his handiwork. You guys should be truthful even amidst the hate. The road was notably decent too. Maybe he has not done as expected but the portrayal by Aba residents is false. You people go to the inner streets to snap bad pictures which every State in Nigeria has its fair share. The expressway is no longer dirty and does not have a single pothole and so is Osisioma to Abia Poly where I turned.
When a gov choose a school out of a thousand to rehabilitate because of the proximity of the school to visitors coming into Aba.

If you know T. A. Orji, you will know that he chooses that school to score a political point because the school is Located.
Come to Aba, lemme take you to schools inside town, you will shed tears for Abia children.

Note##: that school is the only school in the whole of Aba that he is trying to reconstruct.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Meringe:
When a gov choose a school out of a thousand to rehabilitate because of the proximity of the school to visitors coming into Aba.

If you know T. A. Orji, you will know that he chooses that school to score a political point because the school is Located.
Come to Aba, lemme take you to schools inside town, you will shed tears for Abia children.

Note##: that school is the only school in the whole of Aba that he is trying to reconstruct.

My brother, no mind these pdpiots! they would defend lucifer, as long as he is a card carrying member of PDP.

T.A my foot!
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Meringe(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
I can never wish my enemy state to be govern by Theodore Ahamefule Orji.

Anybody that support him, may Almighty God lead him/her the way Theodore Orji leads Abia, say a big AMEN(patrikobi,emindu,chiomen,ogejesus )

1 Like

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by eaglechild: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abagworo:

I agree with you on the fact that critics have been unfair to Orji. He's just hated for not doing as much as rich States like Rivers and Akwa-Ibom just because his State happens to be stuck in between. I've been to Abia State recently and what I saw wasn't what people show on Nairaland and elsewhere. The cost of maintaining security in Abia State is quite expensive and people believe that the calm in Aba has been achieved without expenses.

I must state however that I wasn't impressed with a lot of things but its just that he's not as bad as being insinuated on Nairaland. The Stadium was built by Orji Kalu though and the football culture in Abia was also developed by him.
Orji is the worst governor on the planet.
Is Abia significantly poorer than Enugu if at all.
He is simply a failure.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
eaglechild:
Orji is the worst governor on the planet.
Is Abia significantly poorer than Enugu if at all.
He is simply a failure.

Maybe you expected much more while I expected less. Here are some pictures from Umuahia which happens to be quite clean.

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Meringe(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abagworo:

Maybe you expected much more while I expected less. Here are some pictures from Umuahia which happens to be quite clean.

Don't score a govt from devt in capital city alone.
Those roads u see in umuahia were done by Sam Mbakwe and few new ones were done by Orji Uzor Kalu. What this man does is to re- asphalt it and claims he reconstructed them.

Don't judge nigeria from Abuja which is less than a percentge of Nigeria unless u wanna make mistake.
PM if u come to Aba,lemme take u round Aba. Aba is the Niger delta of Abia through its huge IGR but d least attended to.

What he is currently doing on those roads now is using granite and presser caterpillar to filled some failed portions of Aba roads and he will spray little coal tar on d road to make it look black.

Who is deceiving who?
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by obyrich(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Meringe:

Don't score a govt from devt in capital city alone.
Those roads u see in umuahia were done by Sam Mbakwe and few new ones were done by Orji Uzor Kalu. What this man does is to re- asphalt it and claims he reconstructed them.

Don't judge nigeria from Abuja which is less than a percentge of Nigeria unless u wanna make mistake.
PM if u come to Aba,lemme take u round Aba. Aba is the Niger delta of Abia through its huge IGR but d least attended to.

What he is currently doing on those roads now is using granite and presser caterpillar to filled some failed portions of Aba roads and he will spray little coal tar on d road to make it look black.

Who is deceiving who?
Please my dear remember to take him to Milverton road. Ask him to take a pix infront of Chisco. Take him to the popular A-line at Ariaria. Ask him to take another pix there. You know where else to take him. @ topic please Op change the topic to 'ENYIMBA FC HAS ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALL PITCHES IN NIGERIA' Or something else.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by obyrich(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Abagworo:

This is one of the funniest posts here. So driving a distance of less than a kilometer from Osisioma to Brass junction on a trunk A road is what you tagged a real tour'? Did you drive into umuocham girls to see the state of other classrooms and other facilities, Mr tour? Have you asked yourself why the governor chose to renovate the two blocks which are less than 20 meters from the road? What is his BIG poster doing there? Can you compare that school to Owerri city school, on wetheral road built by your governor, Rochas Okorocha? Didnt you see umuocham primary school along the same road without a fence? Didn't you see Ngwa high school with colonial-styled structures? My brother anytime you want to take a tour drive inside the town and feel what Aba folk go through.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by obicentlis: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2013
T. A. Orji must pay for taking Aba backward.

He must pay.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2013
obyrich: Please my dear remember to take him to Milverton road. Ask him to take a pix infront of Chisco. Take him to the popular A-line at Ariaria. Ask him to take another pix there. You know where else to take him. @ topic please Op change the topic to 'ENYIMBA FC HAS ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALL PITCHES IN NIGERIA' Or something else.
Yes sir!
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by eaglechild: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

People like you who expect next to nothing from the government they elected to serve them are very dangerous to democracy.
Umuahia is not only very small, it is an old capital city primarily developed by Mbakwe.
It has undergone minimal expansion by Orji.
Besides Aba the main revenue generator is neglected.

Abagworo, are your expectations selective because, i cannot see how anyone at your level will type the above.
It is political hypocrisy akin to bribery and very disgusting and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
eaglechild:
People like you who expect next to nothing from the government they elected to serve them are very dangerous to democracy.
Umuahia is not only very small, it is an old capital city primarily developed by Mbakwe.

Abagworo, are your expectations selective because, i cannot see how anyone at your level will type the above.

Yes my expectations were selective based on what I've been seeing on Nairaland and hearing from people that T.A. Orji has done nothing and the whole Abia State is garbage. I went to Abia State expecting to see everywhere with bad road covered with dirt but Umuahia was probably the cleanest town I went to. So I judged each Governor based on my expectations. For example Rochas has done a lot but not as much as I anticipated, therefore you'll see me defend him when someone tries to claim he has not done much and yet condemn him here because he's not up to my expectation.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
eaglechild:

The Mr Abagworo of Nairaland I know is a chameleon,pls don't bother yourself with that thief. His views are always myopic

1 Like

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Meringe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

Yes my expectations were selective based on what I've been seeing on Nairaland and hearing from people that T.A. Orji has done nothing and the whole Abia State is garbage. I went to Abia State expecting to see everywhere with bad road covered with dirt but Umuahia was probably the cleanest town I went to. So I judged each Governor based on my expectations. For example Rochas has done a lot but not as much as I anticipated, therefore you'll see me defend him when someone tries to claim he has not done much and yet condemn him here because he's not up to my expectation.
I am highly disappointed in you.

Abia State has IGR and Fed Allocation than IMO State and you saw those garbage in Aba and call it development! Cha!!!!!

May God forgive you cos you don't know what you are saying.

If after six years, those few poorly done things you accolade them ,then, you are a HYPOCRITE.

3 Likes

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Abagworo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Meringe:
I am highly disappointed in you.

Abia State has IGR and Fed Allocation than IMO State and you saw those garbage in Aba and call it development! Cha!!!!!

May God forgive you cos you don't know what you are saying.

If after six years, those few poorly done things you accolade them ,then, you are a HYPOCRITE.

I did not see any garbage in Aba and Umuahia. You can't make me lie. Maybe I didn't visit the bad roads but I still maintain that what I saw was above expectation considering what Abia residents post on Nairaland. I however still agree that Orji failed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Hits Back At APC, Kwankwaso, Others / Oil And Gas: Subsea Wellheads Now Manufactured In Nigeria / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.