Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji (3137 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Why We Chose Bukola Saraki – Theodore Orji / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Meringe(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

I did not see any garbage in Aba and Umuahia. You can't make me lie. Maybe I didn't visit the bad roads but I still maintain that what I saw was above expectation considering what Abia residents post on Nairaland. I however still agree that Orji failed.
The issue of refuse disposal isn't the Garbage I mean here bro.
The garbage is the few poor roads he patched in Aba , like the Aba owerri road. You can't compare it with rural roads in Imo State.
I do commend the gov for appointing the man at ASEPA in Aba, he is doing a good job to keep Aba main town clean. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, the guy is trying. That's the only man that's working in Abia State.
But, infrastructurally the gov scores zero.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by obyrich(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Meringe:
The issue of refuse disposal isn't the Garbage I mean here bro.
The garbage is the few poor roads he patched in Aba , like the Aba owerri road. You can't compare it with rural roads in Imo State.
I do commend the gov for appointing the man at ASEPA in Aba, he is doing a good job to keep Aba main town clean. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, the guy is trying. That's the only man that's working in Abia State.
But, infrastructurally the gov scores zero.
Exactly! Since Dr Okezie Ikpeazu took charge of refuse disposal in Aba metropolis, there has been commendable improvement. The other guy was only interested in looting.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Ngwakwe: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okezie Ikeazu is the son of the Soil with no other home outside Aba while other hirelings are after their pocket.

obyrich: Exactly! Since Dr Okezie Ikpeazu took charge of refuse disposal in Aba metropolis, there has been commendable improvement. The other guy was only interested in looting.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by obyrich(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Okezie Ikeazu is the son of the Soil with no other home outside Aba while other hirelings are after their pocket.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating. I think it's time to displace all those efulefu by providing good services to umuaba. All hands must be on deck to restore the dignity of Aba. I doff my cap for him.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
GEJ is comming to commision geometric,that's why the fools are cleaning your area if you don't know. GEJ should try and stop his association with that slowpoke called T.A Orji. Is unfortunate that Abia South does not have a strong politician. The likes of T.A Orji cannot be a local govt chairman in my state Anambra. that I can bet with my last kobo
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by ocelot2006(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm currently watching a Glo Nigeria Premier League football on Super Sports. The match is between Enyimba and Akwa United at Aba Stadium. Sincerely speaking, the Aba pitch appears to be best maintained natural grass pitch in Nigeria (outside the recently re-grassed Abuja Stadium). I'm really impressed with what I'm seeing.

I've not gone into the streets to look at other things but a govt that gets some of these little things right may not be as bad as some critics want us to believe.

Bros, have you been to Abia state before? The state's governor is, hands down, the WORST governor in Nigeria.
Re: Critics Have Been Unfair To Governor Theodore Orji by shineeye: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Aba enyimba

football pitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima / Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.