Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77357 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ziga: 3:13am On Aug 19, 2013
I suggest that mods should strongly discourage prescription of medications on this thread.

A lot of innocent people come on here requesting for solutions to their problems.

A lot of people who we do not know of their backgrounds offer suggestions.

If you think that suggesting that a person should go and buy valium or morphine or codeine is wrong, It should also be wrong for anybody to suggest other prescription medicines because all medicines are potentially dangerous!!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by merciie(f): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
my post was hidden, https://www.nairaland.com/924177/body-itching-after-bath-solution
all I did was share a pic for an anti-allergy drug that worked for me. is that against the rules?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ziga, we'll look into it.
@merciie, no its not against any rule however I can't seem to find your post in that link. Sure you have thre right one?

I've made my findings and discovered its the wrong link you have up there. Below is the right one and your post is
now visible

www.nairaland.com/622333/living-aquagenic-priuritus-after-bath-body#16813800
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Pattey(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2013
I want to know why this thread was closed by a Dominique or whoever ; www.nairaland.com/1422266/breaking-news-doctors-protest-non-payment

Yet other similar threads are re-routed to it!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Pattey: I want to know why this thread was closed by a Dominique or whoever ; www.nairaland.com/1422266/breaking-news-doctors-protest-non-payment

Yet other similar threads are re-routed to it!

Sorry about that, it has been re-opened.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Pattey(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2013
dominique:

Sorry about that, it has been re-opened.

Thank you. #was already on Para mode Ooo#
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Pattey(m): 2:10am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm curios though, what's the criteria for a Post making FrontPage? I thought the earlier post on Doctors Protest would deserve attention but there is a similar one which has made FrontPage; yet it was posted about an hour after I created the initial thread.

Does someone have to post in another section all in a bid to attract attention? Even if the section isn't right for the thread?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2013
low systolic blood pressure and normal diastolic blood pressure.Doctors in the house pls explain
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pattey: I'm curios though, what's the criteria for a Post making FrontPage? I thought the earlier post on Doctors Protest would deserve attention but there is a similar one which has made FrontPage; yet it was posted about an hour after I created the initial thread.

Does someone have to post in another section all in a bid to attract attention? Even if the section isn't right for the thread?

There's another thread on same topic currently trending on frontpage. Its in education section tho.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Pattey(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
dominique:

There's another thread on same topic currently trending on frontpage. Its in education section tho.

My point exactly. The thread was created about an hour after mine but the Moderators there deemed it fit to put it on FrontPage; eventho it wasn't meant to be in that section.

I think you moderators should really follow those rules you have set.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
jaycee687: low systolic blood pressure and normal diastolic blood pressure.Doctors in the house pls explain

In layman's terms, low bp. Consult gooogle for more info.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pattey:

My point exactly. The thread was created about an hour after mine but the Moderators there deemed it fit to put it on FrontPage; eventho it wasn't meant to be in that section.

I think you moderators should really follow those rules you have set.

Ok sir, sorry about that. The topic does cut accross both sections (as college of medicine is involved). Its not up to us moderators to decide which thread makes front page. We can only make recommendations.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by 2legit2qwt: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by infonubia(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Recommended
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2013
i keep askin myself...when will NAIRALAND work on dia POST-MACHINE or MECHANISM....y is it dat somebody keep posting.....it end up not posted or it jus vanished...........it is itself...unbiased and unfriendly also exceptionally pathetic....gosh!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by adeoladrg(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Lucky-G-:
i keep askin myself...when will NAIRALAND work on dia POST-MACHINE or MECHANISM....y is it dat somebody keep posting.....it end up not posted or it jus vanished...........it is itself...unbiased and unfriendly also exceptionally pathetic....gosh!

I'm not getting you, pls explain with examples. it could be as a result of your browser or the type of device you're using to post.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2013
[quote
author=dominique]

I'm not getting you, pls explain with examples. it could be as a result
of your browser or the type of device you're using to post. [/quote]i have alwys post....and it sometimes neva posted....until i write in a short script....it will not post,so i wonder how..it is working here....it is not a thing of example....if i dnt post more than 4/5 times.....my post will not be posted abruptly as shud b demanded.....
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by joshuapharm(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yes please, can we have this thread on the frontpage?

https://www.nairaland.com/1452895/world-pharmacy-day-simplifying-medicines

Thank you..
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by adeoladrg(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks a lot...
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2013
Lucky-G-:
i have alwys post....and it sometimes neva posted....until i write in a short script....it will not post,so i wonder how..it is working here....it is not a thing of example....if i dnt post more than 4/5 times.....my post will not be posted abruptly as shud b demanded.....

Hmmmn, this is the first time I'm hearing of this. May I know the type of device you're posting with and browser so I can forward the complaint to admin.

Next time you post and it doesn't submit, you go back to reply page and submit again.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by prymesolution: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by infonubia(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
dominique, can we have this on the front page please?

https://www.nairaland.com/1453963/research-shows-odd-facts-short
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by infonubia(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hi Mod,

Please recommend this post for front page...thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1453963/research-shows-odd-facts-short
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by deols(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hi mods,

front page recommendation:
https://www.nairaland.com/1459373/thread-weed-smokers

smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by maryblinks(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2013
hello doc in d house. It is said dat too much sugar in d blood is not gud. For sum yrs nw i dnt take sugar is there any problem wit dat?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Moderator(Dominique/chairover/sissy).....please,i
bring to you so many notices of unwelcome threads.....it is makin this
forum incapacitative and redundant...We av so many OBS/GYN-like threads
here....just one is recommendable.Apart from that,we also have THREADS not
suitable for this FORUM...but for EDUCATION....i would advice you
observe this and put to close THREADS of no use to this forum...please!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Noted. Thank you. We will look into it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18)

Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.