Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? (21058 Views)

Why Do Some Startup Become Successful And Well-known And Others Don't? / 100+ Habits Of Successful Entreprenuers That Others Don't Have *must Read* / Nigerian Millionaires On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by sayso: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Luck and opportunity.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2013
How much does one need to have before he/she can be regarded as a Millionaire, this will help us understand better who is a Millionaire..?
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by seangy4konji: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Person weh never get food to chop go deh talk self as if hin sabi wetin millionaire deh see or tink.SMH
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Zhul001(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Millionaires have nose for business, they smell business in everything.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by mr9ceguy3413: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2013
The theoretical bookey millionaires takes centre stage...mayb we should du it lyk so we noe whose advice to follow...after each advice, then state ur current balance(no zobo o)...dt wy, we noe d real millonaires!...(coz knowledge is useless if it does not yield fruits)...

1 Like

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by eightsin(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2013
godunia: If u re reading or posting on nairaland of course u re not a millionaire .no millionaire is here cos they re busy making money.they hardly have time responding to emails or phone calls.anybody reading this post is yet to be a millionaire and it would b a good idea to put all ideas shared in this thread together so that soon all of us reading this thread would become one.let me add mine:millionaires make good use of their time,if u re always here struggling to b d first to post,check yourself,your mate are there struggling to make their first millions.(wink)

Wrong!! We have millionaires here on Nairaland. If i may ask...how much does it take to be a millionaire?? Does having at least a million count?
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Your case no get remedy
https://www.nairaland.com/seangy4konji

seangy4konji: Person weh never get food to chop go deh talk self as if hin sabi wetin millionaire deh see or tink.SMH
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

Are you guyz millionaires? If you know all this what's stopping you from becomming a millionaire? Millionaires are in the best position to answer the Op's question.

Not saying you are wrong though, but its like a blind man showing another blind man the way

This same person[OP] asked us "what do millionaires see that others do not';Its obvious she already knows the answer to her questions, then why ask?
a
MY CONTRIBUTION HERE IS SIMPLE. "Wealth is from God" No mata wat u do or see if u are not destined by nature to be rich and Wealthy belief me u can not make it.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Consent(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Im in total harmony with Napoleon Hill in the thought that a "burning desire" is the begining of every great wealth.add perseverance to it and decide never to quit and you'll gather the rest of what you need along the way.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Consent(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2013
To respond to the OP.Millionaires see and keep their focus on their millions ,even before it arrives.Some of us here are millionaires though we may have just a few thousands right now.what you are and what you have are different.you have to first become a millionair,before you can have the millions.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by pautex: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2013
naijacutee: Millionaires see opportunities where everyone else sees problems.

- For example, in the 90's everyone saw a problem in getting clean drinking water while about town. The filtered bottled water of the time (Ragolis) was expensive at N100+, and the "ice water" people sold for 1 Naira had no credibility. Someone saw a gap in between, and thought about treating water to make it drinkable, and selling it at an affordable rate of 5 Naira. A millionaire was born.

In the same way, where many see an ASUU strike, some will see opportunities for alternative teaching methods that can lead to successful careers. Where many see a phone battery problem, a few will see an opportunity for portable battery charging devices, and stations. Where many see a traffic problem, a few will see an opportunity for a home working solution that can be employed across businesses. Where many see a problem in the effort required to pound yam, a few would see an opportunity for an automated yam pounder.
please ride on bro, i need more of it cos am tapping something from it.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by bokunrawo(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2013
a. poor man says end tym tinz or wastage when genevive buys a 200 million mansion but a millioniar say she worked for her money she should enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by anonimi: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2013
nwekesimon68: MY CONTRIBUTION HERE IS SIMPLE. "Wealth is from God" No mata wat u do or see if u are not destined by nature to be rich and Wealthy belief me u can not make it.

Going by this your SIMPLE contribution, we should all go to sleep and wait for this wealth from God, right
No need to study, work or prepare adequately for whatever opportunities God may bring along our way.
Is that it

2 Likes

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Elgaxton(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2013
They see solution and money in every challenge while the others complain about the challenge.

You can ask those who make generators for Nigeria.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Caseless: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2013
okpara ugo: .
oboi, ur siggy drew my attention. Dont tell me seun osewa is not doing anything about this. How can he be that slow? Dont seun have legal team? Sms!
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by FESTAC101: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all the things you are looking for(money inclusive) will be added unto you.For i am the lord thy GOD who teacheth you to profit and leadeth you in the way that thou shouldest go

1 Like

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by olaobifarmltd(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2013
The fact is dat a millionaire will neva come to nairaland and make comments on topic lik dis cos dey will b busy making deir millions, while poor people are those that spend d whole day on nairaland and comment on topics lik dis from book dey read dat was written by MILLIONAIRES
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by adconline(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2013
nwekesimon68: MY CONTRIBUTION HERE IS SIMPLE. "Wealth is from God" No mata wat u do or see if u are not destined by nature to be rich and Wealthy belief me u can not make it.
Pastor infested brain!
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by adconline(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2013
FESTAC101: Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all the things you are looking for(money inclusive) will be added unto you.For i am the lord thy GOD who teacheth you to profit and leadeth you in the way that thou shouldest go
Another pastor infested brain
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Odinaka00(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Meaningful thread
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2013
people see sh1t and run away,

millionaires see sh!+ and turn it to sugar
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Sike(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2013
We all see what we choose to see.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Abee79(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Nice thread...picked up a few important things. Thanks y'all!!!
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Jeezyy: Unless the Lord builds a house the builder buildeth but in vain.....they always put God first, ask Robert Kiyosaki
What about Bill Gates? Is he poorer than Kiyosaki?
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by vanhelsing(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2013
There isn't a general formula to being a millionaire..you can inherit,embezzle,defraud people,work hard...it has nothing to do with "God" either. If you'll get rich, trust me you would eventually. If you wouldn't,no robert kiyosaki can help you.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
We see opportunities where others see problems.
We consider God first in dealing with our finances.
We treat people with utmost regard.
We do most of the things already posted above.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by mooregan(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2013
godunia: If u re reading or posting on nairaland of course u re not a millionaire .no millionaire is here cos they re busy making money.they hardly have time responding to emails or phone calls.anybody reading this post is yet to be a millionaire and it would b a good idea to put all ideas shared in this thread together so that soon all of us reading this thread would become one.let me add mine:millionaires make good use of their time,if u re always here struggling to b d first to post,check yourself,your mate are there struggling to make their first millions.(wink)
That's someone isn't a millionaire 2day doesn't mean he or she won't 2moro? Life is in phases and success in stages. On this same forum, we have potential billionaires that in time will shake their world. Dangote didn't have d amount he has 2day 10 years ago, meaning he is growing. We are all growing.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by 2baga(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
you made a strong point bro. Nice one jare. Forget all these yarns above,creativity is key.

My Oga where art thou!!!!
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by gentlegg(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
There is nothing too special with millionaires. One biggest factor to their riches is that they were opportuned with the resourcefulness to harness their creativity. Yes one have to be creative, innovative, take calculated risk, etc but without the resourcefulness(majorly financially)/opportunity, you will die a pauper with all your millionaire abilities.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by chucky234(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
duality: How many of you responding are presently millionaires.
Hahaha
Just me
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by mediachirps(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
you all landed on a very wrong absorption.
the case study is: millionaires see opportunities and ran to invest on it earlier before anyone else, because the capital is there. while others( poor) as well sees the same opportunities, but could not take action cause of capital (funds).
money does not grow on a tree. money is grown from money. I heard people saying "invest ", "invest", will you invest what you don't have? . I heard this world was created out of nothing. but, literally this world was created by the power lord God has in his words. that power in his world, obviously is capital we are talking about here. my note : nothing is made out of nothing. so is something is made out of something.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Whizkay(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
wizkid said '' I'm seeing things '' maybe others thought he meant milo and bournvita tins. sadwizkid said '' I'm seeing things '' maybe others thought he meant milo and bournvita tins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.