Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? (21045 Views)

Why Do Some Startup Become Successful And Well-known And Others Don't? / 100+ Habits Of Successful Entreprenuers That Others Don't Have *must Read* / Nigerian Millionaires On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by gozie143(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Whizkay: wizkid said '' I'm seeing things '' maybe others thought he meant milo and bournvita tins. sadwizkid said '' I'm seeing things '' maybe others thought he meant milo and bournvita tins.

i just shit on my pant cheesy
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by tundebj(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
So many truth bein exposd here. Just to add somtin 2. Millionaires always see the big picture. For example a millionaire in the making may start an online affiliate program in Nigeria , after a few days, he has nt earnd a dime. Becos he is seeing d big picture. He wl not give up, as d months go by he becomes a voice in that field, sooner dan lata people begin to trust him, they are encouraged by his spirit of persistence, focus, determination & of course small, small results. The next time that person comes up with a very good information marketing or online business Nigerians can do from their home, people wl respond wel. The result, his bank wil call him. Why? He just joined the list of millionaires in that bank. Wether it took 7months, 7yr or 17yrs nobody wants to know. Its actualy an atitude thing sort of. You will always hear people complainin of why they did not start that busines or take advantage of other opportunities. Poor ppl are neva mindful of time, there is always an excus prepared at every junction of success. For me and everybody at teamupafrica.com Dangote is our model & silent mentor. We need more millionaires in Africa and we believe wit team work we can archieve it very fast. Dont let money be a stumbling block, raise money for your business easily in Nigeria through teamupafrica.com leave the crowd, join the millionaires
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
[size=18pt]We see the extraordinary in the ordinary.
We see so much gain where most people complain of pain.[/size]
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by favcom(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
@tundebj
Good advert for your biz wink
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by tefund(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=2s£xy]This is an effective question with yearnings for attention. But unfortunately only a very few people take their time to ponder over such a question.

So, what do millionaires see that others don't?

they see solution to problems
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Cargoed: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
CAPITAL or Connections which is more important? i think this is the million dollar Nija question!
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by anonimi: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
mediachirps: you all landed on a very wrong absorption.
the case study is: millionaires see opportunities and ran to invest on it earlier before anyone else, because the capital is there. while others( poor) as well sees the same opportunities, but could not take action cause of capital (funds).
money does not grow on a tree. money is grown from money. I heard people saying "invest ", "invest", will you invest what you don't have? . I heard this world was created out of nothing.[/b][/color] but, literally this world was created by the power lord God has in his words. that power in his world, obviously is capital we are talking about here. my note : nothing is made out of nothing. so is something is made out of something.

A man who can feed, cloth and shelter himself cannot say he has no capital (funds) to start a business of CREATING VALUE that others are ready to pay for.

Have you heard about fasting
Instead of waiting for a big bang BREAKTHROUGH promised by the scammers in cassock better to start small and keep building your business from one level to the next by continuously re-investing your profit rather than acting out like some small premature big boy and also re-inventing your business regularly to adapt to your changing operating environment.

1 Like

Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Erect a sky scraper ( commercial/ office blocks for lease) on same plot of land another civilian prefers to build a 5bedroom fenced duplex.

Cha$$$$g
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
stan4b: A poor man sees obstacles,but,d rich man sees opportunity. Its all in d mind,change ur mindset,den u turn problems to opportunities.
solid answer. Opportunities, nothing more.

Take Steve Jobs for example, that guy was seeing opportunities that was staring the world in the face but no one could see it. Seeing the movie 'Jobs' is a big eye opener.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
How can I get the movie...
blink182: solid answer. Opportunities, nothing more.

Take Steve Jobs for example, that guy was seeing opportunities that was staring the world in the face but no one could see it. Seeing the movie 'Jobs' is a big eye opener.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by richesng(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
The answer is the book 'What the Millionaires Do To Get Rich'

Indicate your interest to have one by replying Yes
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Youngzedd(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cousim:
All na vanity

grin grin grin grin
Fall from Mango tree.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Youngzedd(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
9free:
Simple:
Millionnaires see;
1. Entreprenuership
2. Big Businesses
3. Stock Exchanges
4. Commodity and Real Estate Flippings
5. Leadership Positions
Others see;
1. Food
2. Education
3. Salary

Kudos........
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by addictiv(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
nwekesimon68:
MY CONTRIBUTION HERE IS SIMPLE. "Wealth is from God" No mata wat u do or see if u are not destined by nature to be rich and Wealthy belief me u can not make it.
The most wrong assumption I have ever come across in my entire existence.
Every wealthy man understands the ant and sugar principle and applies it. They understand the importance of having a system or network that can continously give him passive income which flows in continously whether they re working ,sleeping or chatting on nairaland . The truth be told you can never get wealthy by having a paid job or becoming an employee. The truth is that the re lots of opportunities and avenues to become wealthy but lots of us esp young people would rather follow the crowd than stand out. A billionaire once said that if you want to become wealthy, you must observe the masses and do the opposite. Wealth is measured in time. I have goal of earning over 1 billion/day. But I started with earning over 1 million/ year. One more thing is that if you must achieve true wealth then u must have multiple sources of income..you must have a system or buisness that gives u passive income then u reinvest ur profits in ur buisness and expand to other mediums of income. Today dangote is building a refinery, what does that tell us? I see new age coming in this country..when young people would no longer blame the govt for unemployment but would rise up and become professional enterpreneurs and create their own economy.
Re: What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? by Thazard(m): 1:08am On Feb 19
richP:
they see tins like this shite and call it art
$121m down the drain
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Malpass Appointed 13th President Of World Bank / Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) / Hotel Or Private School: Which Business Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.