Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff (4476 Views)

Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / Farmers Besiege Osun Assembly Over Alleged Inhuman Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by Fruitful2: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's unfortunate we have people like you who don't see anything wrong in injustice.DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ALOT OF THEM ARE GOING TTHROUGH HORRIBLE WORKING CONDITIONS INTHE NAME OF EMPLOYMENT.CHANGE COMES WITH A PRICE.YOU CANNOT TRAMPLED UPON ONES DIGNITY, SELF ESTEEMED ALL IN THE NAME OF EMPLOYING THEM.

WHAT MULTIPLYING EFFECTS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?LET ME TELL YOU , ACCESS BANK STANDS TO LOOSE A LOT IF WE ALL WITHDRAW OUR FUNDS FROM THE BANK.OUR FUNDS MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE AND WITHOUT OUR FUNDS THEY ARE NOTHING.

PEOPLE LET'S SPREAD THE WORD.WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.IT DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ACCESS BANK.
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by funlover1(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Access sincerely has got nothing to offer..they do not support their customer's business..imagine them askin me for colleterals for a 300k overdraft. They couldn't even help me finance an Lpo when I needed them..yeye bank !
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by funlover1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abi Access Bank don bribe Seun and the Mods ni?... This thread should have made front page by now
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by kentAire(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2013
RIP to my friend KINGSLEY EMEZIE !!!!!! could not attend ur burial cus " i no go fit stand am" i weak die. He was a great guy. Fly where angels fly
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by funlover1(m): 5:34am On Sep 28, 2013
It is well !
kent_Aire: RIP to my friend KINGSLEY EMEZIE !!!!!! could not attend ur burial cus " i no go fit stand am" i weak die. He was a great guy. Fly where angels fly
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by funlover1(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Front page !!!!
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by lastmessenger: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2013
madam_oringo: Not surprised at the name of the writer. Even the colonialist white men confirmed that in the whole of Nigeria at that time, only people of the West never sheepishly followed, looked down when they needed to engage them or act as sissies. Bold, strong and courageous people! Naija is what it is, my only advise is to either start your own business on the side, find a better job or get the heck out of Naija to study and establish elsewhere. Naija is a joke and I only see ass lickers of the retardeen anytime the backwardness of the country is brought to light.
I always read your post and is never void of hate.i wonder if this is inborn or is it from your psychology.this world is too small and the earlier u change the better it will be.always attacking president Gej as if u know anything to do if u become the president of Nigeria.always attacking south south and south east as if your own zone are superhumans.madam oringo abeg change.like i said the other time Nigeria will remain when you are long dead.am igbo and my elder brother is married to yoruba and to be sincere she is the best wife in my house.i dont see ethnic groups in Nigeria.all i see is Nigerian people living together as one.dont be a hater it shortens your life and it speaks bad of you as someone who has gone to school

1 Like

Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by funlover1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Front page !
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by sammily(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thumbs up Jide, I know how you feel, I use to be a CS at their HQ office and God knows what I went through there, had to move on when I realized that the bank had nothing to offer me apart from stress and headaches. A lady nearly went nuts because of all the pressure and fear of losing her job. Just keep your head up, Access bank is not the end of the world.
Re: Courageus Teller Writes Access Bank Mgt Over Inhuman Treatment Of Contract Staff by funlover1(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2013
sammily: Thumbs up Jide, I know how you feel, I use to be a CS at their HQ office and God knows what I went through there, had to move on when I realized that the bank had nothing to offer me apart from stress and headaches. A lady nearly went nuts because of all the pressure and fear of losing her job. Just keep your head up, Access bank is not the end of the world.
sammily: Thumbs up Jide, I know how you feel, I use to be a CS at their HQ office and God knows what I went through there, had to move on when I realized that the bank had nothing to offer me apart from stress and headaches. A lady nearly went nuts because of all the pressure and fear of losing her job. Just keep your head up, Access bank is not the end of the world.

Hmmmn..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Tinubu's Lagos Cash Cows / Fayemi Pictured Carrying Emir Sanusi’s Bags [photo] / Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.