Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (37438 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by gwas(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2013
TribalEAST: People are talking as if handsome guys arent successful as well.

When was the last time u saw a handsome dude working with lagos state waste truck?

When last did u see a handsome guy doing agbero work?

When last did u see a handsome dude hawking?

When last did u see one arraigned with hardened criminals?

Even when a handsome dude is lazy, he still makes money off his looks e.g models, sugarboys, gals paying to have one beside them etc.
You are obviously ignorant!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by onlykach: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Nigerian Girls are actually intimidated by handsome boyz to the extent that you can seee that shyness and when you dont ask them they will ask you first........ i have fallen inot several traps of ladies who were intimidated by our looks and actually they chyked the leaving day light out of me
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by onlykach: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2013
but the fact still lies that handsome boys succeed grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2013
onlykach: Nigerian Girls are actually intimidated by handsome boyz to the extent that you can seee that shyness and when you dont ask them they will ask you first........ i have fallen inot several traps of ladies who were intimidated by our looks and actually they chyked the leaving day light out of me
u mean shyness as in shy to look at a guy that is handsome?pls explain
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by 3kay945(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2013
bootlegaz:
Your relationship with her is temporary. I will fhuck her and move on to the next one. She will be giving me BJ while she sends you" I love you" text message grin grin

grin cheesy
This na madness o
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by MrMac10(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2013
I ve noticed it recently When a Lady stares at me deep down she would want me to talk to her but she will be formin Agbani Darego then when i leave the scene She will start regrettin Cant u ladies put some dirty pride n make the first Move

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Na wa oooo,every guy on this thread is suddenly becoming handsome,na wa ooo,
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by pazienza(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2013
From my experience,most guys who think they are haandsome,are actually average looking and some are even plain ugly, so all these guys claiming to be handsome here,including the op, you lots should post your pix here,let the ladies judge your 'handsomeness' and let other guys compare themselves to you, cos i know that i am not mr handsome,yet i am most likely to be more goodlooking than you guys.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Tbken: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: Na wa oooo,every guy on this thread is suddenly becoming handsome,na wa ooo,
hahahahaha na so nah nobody won cary lass
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
I ve noticed it recently When a Lady stares at me deep down she would want me to talk to her but she will be formin Agbani Darego then when i leave the scene She will start regrettin Cant u ladies put some dirty pride n make the first Move
[img]
Mr Mac-10:
[/img]
Mr Mac-10:
so this is how u look like and you even have the guts to say a lady to make the first move?see as ur face be like person wey poverty don finish him life,ur head be like tuber of yam,for ur mind u handsome abi?chai,dude you don fall the hand of nairaland guys ooo

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Elxandre(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: Na wa oooo,every guy on this thread is suddenly becoming handsome,na wa ooo,
grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by pazienza(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Mr Mac-10:

See what i mean,this guy is an average looking guy just like me,yet he feels and thinks he is mr handsome. Don't be suprised to find out that the op himself is a plain looking guy
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by pazienza(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Elxandre:
If you say you good looking, then I'm an angel grin

No offense bro, but you are nowhere near the class of the guy you are comparing yourself with, you are just an average looking guy,stop hyping yourself,it's a sign of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2013
It depends.Thr are categories of handsome guyz...!(1)the 'mr nice' handsome guyz.Na this one dey form 'mr too nice or the good boy.I dey call this ones "boiboi"...!(2)the "handsome forming guyz".Na this ones they form for galz,they always want to make the galz notice them,they will wear all the blinq blinq in this world just to impress galz.I call them "ode or mumu"...!Then (3),the "handsome baaaad guyz",this type of guyz makes galz look very ordinary and cheap.They no send u,they no get ur tym but they av d galz when they want.This type of handsome guyz can make galz look like slaves,yes slaves.Na this type dey intimidate 9ja galz.I call dem "badooo".

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Hate it or luv it...team handsome has won. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Elxandre(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2013
pazienza:

No offense bro, but you are nowhere near the class of the guy you are comparing yourself with, you are just an average looking guy,stop hyping yourself,it's a sign of insecurity.
hahaha, whats my business with insecurity? well you need see me in person to know..
Its sissy to haggle about all these though.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Teotihuacan: Fact.The more money you have the more handsome you look, so i'd say yes girls are easily intimidated.But O.p how do i use this to my own advantage?? I intimidate girls too much.

loool. except you are gay, if u are straight i say u walk up to every pretty girl u see and volllaaaa and u intimidate them witb ur money apparently. lol
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Like 2face will say :dem no dey beg shit make e smell!!!!!so the handsome guys do not have to say it before people will know!!!na people go judge whether u dey handsome or not,abi u don see where dem dey beg shit make e smell ni?the cute guys do not have to shout it out that they are cute because they already know that so why shout out?doing that means low self esteem!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2013
sexytabhi: It pays to be handsome but better to be rich..
Keep on waiting for a rich guy.Is it wrong for a girl to work and become rich too.That is why girls this dayz always get beaten by their billionaira husband.Mtcheew
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by veave(f): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2013
TribaLEAST...
U be guy abi u be geh? dem tell u say na premiership finals dem dey do yere?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk:

Good points. I might also add that good looking guys tend to get hired before not so good looking guys with similar skill levels.

TRUE

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Yahoo1(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
how do you know they regret it? dude get a hold on it.

but it's ok,@least you uploaded your picture,unlike some wey think say dem dey use mouth make person handsome.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by adekoonlay(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Emmadani: It depends.Thr are categories of handsome guyz...!(1)the 'mr nice' handsome guyz.Na this one dey form 'mr too nice or the good boy.I dey call this ones "boiboi"...!(2)the "handsome forming guyz".Na this ones they form for galz,they always want to make the galz notice them,they will wear all the blinq blinq in this world just to impress galz.I call them "ode or mumu"...!Then (3),the "handsome baaaad guyz",this type of guyz makes galz look very ordinary and cheap.They no send u,they no get ur tym but they av d galz when they want.This type of handsome guyz can make galz look like slaves,yes slaves.Na this type dey intimidate 9ja galz.I call dem "badooo".
gbamm, says it all. to all d badoos in d house more grace to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Yahoo1(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: [img][/img]so this is how u look like and you even have the guts to say a lady to make the first move?see as ur face be like person wey poverty don finish him life,ur head be like tuber of yam,for ur mind u handsome abi?chai,dude you don fall the hand of nairaland guys ooo
guy nawa 4 you ooo,y u dey cast the guy like this na

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Yahoo1: guy nawa 4 you ooo,y u dey cast the guy like this na
lol.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=pazienza]

See what i mean,this guy is an average looking guy just like me,yet he feels and thinks he is mr handsome. Don't be suprised to find out that the op himself is a plain looking guy[/quote

i am just a normal guy oo.
can you go back to the question i asked without bringing me up for judgement.
i really hope u can. na wa oo
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by telexfree1: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013
TribalEAST: the money give her will be given to me at the end without minding if u phuckked her cos she aint my wife. You only paid 4 sex while i got paid 4 love, so who's smart?

That ain't love, bro
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: Like 2face will say :dem no dey beg shit make e smell!!!!!so the handsome guys do not have to say it before people will know!!!na people go judge whether u dey handsome or not,abi u don see where dem dey beg shit make e smell ni?the cute guys do not have to shout it out that they are cute because they already know that so why shout out?doing that means low self esteem!!!!

God bless u bro, i wonder why anyone will be hyping themselves. its childish and pathetic
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2013
adekoonlay: gbamm, says it all. to all d badoos in d house more grace to ur elbow.

lol
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by write2obi(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Chilug:
If that is ur pix, am actualy kind trying to find d dimples. Pls were is it?
Kept it in his drawers I guess.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by telexfree1: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
paranorman: The kain muumu threads wey person dey see dis days self dey alarmin! Very soon, we go dey see threads like ''is mukina seun osewa??!'' (talkin'bout a thread potrayin michael to b Jesus! Mtcheew) "who wears it best: obama or jonathan??" "when last did u see a rat??" "who do you like best: airforce-one or 190??!" "is chicken d same as turkey??!?" all'a dem mumu threads!!!

grin. This nairaland sha.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Yahoo1(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
I'm really stepping up my game
These bitches gotta start paying me for this

She said she love me
I said, "Baby girl, fall in line, " ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.