Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (14154 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is a general assumption (almost a fact).

Most guys get intimidated when a lady they want to approach owns a car (if they -the guy doesn't have) or if the ladies car is bigger and better than his.

* Guys: have you dated or gonne out with a lady with a car (when you didn't have) or a lady with a better car than yours?

* Ladies: can you date a guy who doesn't have a car while you own one?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by tellwisdom: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bros, i yansh them right in their car, no matter hw big or expensive the tin be angry angry O see me ri??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros, i yansh them right in their car, no matter hw big or expensive the tin be angry angry O see me ri??

Correct bad guy.
Other contributions from both sexes.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by hardasan(f): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
I can, provided am convinced dat he knws what he's doin or what he wants in life. Nt sum playboy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Tyche(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Op, what about you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
hardasan: I can, provided am convinced dat he knws what he's doin or what he wants in life. Nt sum playboy

I will believe you because I have dated a couple of ladies who own cars when I didn't have then.

Your type are rare anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tyche: Op, what about you?

Sure!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Another lopsided myopic generalization. . .

Which Nigerian Guys? How many Nigerian Guys? A quick look at that topic would have any visitor think that is the norm with Nigerian Guys. Is it the Nigerian guys with cars or without cars that are intimidated by ladies in cars?

Inferiority complex is really a marrafuker. . .

Learn to speak for yourself, dammit!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
No comment.
Actually, I edited my original reply. Too abusive

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: Another lopsided myopic generalization. . .

Which Nigerian Guys? How many Nigerian Guys? A quick look at that topic would have any visitor think that is the norm with Nigerian Guys. Is it the Nigerian guys with cars or without cars that are intimidated by ladies in cars? Inferiority complex is really a marrafuker. . .

Learn to speak for yourself dammit!

When you opened the thread were you still closing your eyes that you couldn't see what was written in there?

How many threads do we see on nairaland everyday with the thread topic slightly different from the post content.

Don't always be in a haste to condemn. It is really bad for your health.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
acidtalk:

When you opened the thread were you still closing your eyes that you couldn't see what was written in there?

How many threads do we see on nairaland everyday with the thread topic slightly different from the post content.

Don't always be in a haste to condemn. It is really bad for your health.
If ladies in cars intimidate you, say so. Don't generalize and spew blah. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Caracta(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros, i yansh them right in their car, no matter hw big or expensive the tin be angry angry O see me ri??

LMAO! Lawd have mercy on this bad dude! Guy, u are something else!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Caracta:

LMAO! Lawd have mercy on this bad dude! Guy, u are something else!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by pokenose(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Am actually looking for a lady with a car to date. Not intimidating at all.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
erm, mr.mod sexkilnz! Why did u delete ok2nv's thread, 'dat a55'?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: If ladies in cars intimidate you, say so. Don't generalize and spew blah. . .

When I have mine and planning to get a 2nd one why should I feel intimidated?

I even loooove them richer and more sophisticated.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by nofallmyhand: 2:04am On Jul 19, 2012
i dont get intimidated, and I'm sure a good number of other Naijaguys dont, but maybe the ones dt get intimidated believe the girl will def shun them.
www.nofallmyhand.com
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2012
pokenose: Am actually looking for a lady with a car to date. Not intimidating at all.
Maga things right?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Maga things right?

No go reject am if you sef find?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:

No go reject am if you sef find?
Boy got to chop nah
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Boy got to chop nah

Then why you come do form good boy before?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:

Then why you come do form good boy before?
When I form gd boy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Princeparix(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew
The reason guys are intimidated or are afraid to date such girls is this>LADIES WOULD ALWAYS BE LADIES<. A lady a step ahead of you would try to ransack ur intergrity to prove she is. She might end up making you llama of the 21st century.
But nawa o>how u wan buy phone give person wey get fridge{or u wan by 21 inches sony TV give person wey get plasma 4 toilet}
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Princeparix: Mtcheeeeeew
The reason guys are intimidated or are afraid to date such girls is this>LADIES WOULD ALWAYS BE LADIES<. A lady a step ahead of you would try to ransack ur intergrity to prove she is. She might end up making you llama of the 21st century.
But nawa o>how u wan buy phone give person wey get fridge{or u wan by 21 inches sony TV give person wey get plasma 4 toilet}
Whaaaat?*in Jegede Sokoya voice*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2012

^^L.A.N.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by HOTCASSY(f): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2012
sexkillz: If ladies in cars intimidate you, say so. Don't generalize and spew blah. . .

Gbam!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Princeparix(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2012
Me no d jounceĀ§
fresh_dude: Whaaaat?*in Jegede Sokoya voice*
Me no d jounceĀ§
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Princeparix: Mtcheeeeeew

Thought very few. But some ladies don't care about them being of higher and better status than you.

They are even willing to give you but there major concern if for you never to toy with their hearts or appear as a gold digger.

They will appreciate to the extreme the little gift you give them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Sometimes guys are scared of them for reason I have no idea of. Are girls that drive not human?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by ebamma(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
i remember a friend of mine who had a toyota camry and one day we went to a club and there was this beautiful girl who had a Nissan Armada,as my guy was about talking to her,she told my guy to look at her ride first and compare it with his to show him that shoe get size,my guy was kind of embarrased.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Princeparix(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:

Thought very few. But some ladies don't care about them being of higher and better status than you.

They are even willing to give you but there major concern if for you never to toy with their hearts or appear as a gold digger.

They will appreciate to the extreme the little gift you give them.
checkout EBEMMA'S post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) / Would You Marry Him - Even Without A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.