Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! (23084 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Brymo: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Raji babtunde Fashola,d try.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by kstyle2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na wa o...so pathetic...itz evry whr...somtyms i go on my knees n tank God i stil made a 2.1...no sorting,no mercinary watsoeva...itz pathetic dat half baked students com out as graduates with great result not knwin dat most of dem do not deserve such...d intelligent r alwayz victimizd....u nid 2 hear d way 'graduates' talkd in nysc camp...u go fear fear na...afta wen dey go 4 job interviews n r nt picked,dem go blame 1 innocent old man wey dey 4 village say na him dey hold their destiny because him dey drag land with their family...if u knw u r in2 sortin or gracin d bed of ur lecturers,u shld b lynched jst lyk gay dudes...itz fvckin irritating.....all these hous of rep members dat kip fytin r thugs dat univrsities graduated,many of dem with gud results yet c their characters....d change we so desire starts 4rm u and i...say no 2 sorting n bangin ur lecturers#som nl chicks no go lyk dis my comment
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by funnyx(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
doctokwus: As a law student,u of all pple shd know dat no matter how believable ur allegations may sound,there shd b some form of hard evidence.4pete's sake dis is d age of d internet,spy fones& all what not.If all d discriminated students cannot use any of d spy tools available to expose dis man,den its just blowing hot air.Students in many other institutions av been doing it wt incredible results.Besides,ur rant of how he has been favoring some students & discriminating against others gives d impression of someone who lost out& is bitter about it,not dat u are pained because d man is fraudulent per se.

An accused can be convicted based on circumstantial evidence.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by quadness(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
This is bad attitude. I think that man will be test H.I.V positive
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by asiwaju: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
@tyyworld,My dear Friend,after going through your post,it is very difficult for me to believe your Story,are you sure your Story is true?if your Vice-Chancellor,Professor John Oladapo Obafunwa is a man of integrity,why didnt you First report the man to him?Since you know he is a man of honour and he will never tolerate nonsense from Anybody.

And can you please Name the NAMES of the Girls you know that the man harassed sexually and collected Money from?As a law Student,you should know that character assassination is a criminal offence.

Please give us more fact and some evidence please.

Asiwaju.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Harbioollah: I salute your courage. Not many will have the guts to say this out publicly. But please, do remove your name and replace it with 'a concerned student' in other not to be victimised by the school authorities and some lecturers.

Btw, i hope the lagos state government becomes aware of this

I think he's graduated already
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by bebechuks: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
I like da boldness!
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by ITbomb(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
As a Law Student, I hope you have an indisputable proof beyond reasonable doubt.
Because a simple "I didnt do it" from the man will throw your case out and you will be prosecuted for libel and character assasination
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Read the report on Factors That Give Rise to Corruption in Higher Education in Nigeria and other Countries on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2013/09/factors-that-give-rise-to-corruption-in.html

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
asiwaju: @tyyworld,My dear Friend,after going through your post,it is very difficult for me to believe your Story,are you sure your Story is true?if your Vice-Chancellor,Professor John Oladapo Obafunwa is a man of integrity,why didnt you First report the man to him?Since you know he is a man of honour and he will never tolerate nonsense from Anybody.

And can you please Name the NAMES of the Girls you know that the man harassed sexually and collected Money from?As a law Student,you should know that character assassination is a criminal offence.

Please give us more fact and some evidence please.

Asiwaju.

just imagine what you wrote. you should have asked her to send the sex tape of the randy lectuter with the female students na

and in your mind you have written intelligently.

my dear op, just pray and try your best. yoour plight is being experienced all over the country in our tertiary institutions. its a scourge. I don't know why lecturers in naiji are excessively Hot. yet they re the ones protesting against the govt. smh

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by valmunich(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
And your small mind tells you fashola will read this ?? Well let me just read it for readinq sake BRB!
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by everyday: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kai! This lecturer don enter soup.This is a test for us to know how relevant nairaland is to get media attention

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by tellwisdom: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bro, quit school and go and sell spare parts undecided
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by korexes(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by korexes(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Gunzilla(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
But this story is true though cos i know the lecturer well.He was the same when he was in Ife...He was a lot more discreet then though as he was a Junior Lecturer..
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by 76Naira(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
This would be one of the lecturers fighting for better work conditions I suppose.
I hope he is fished out & roasted if found culpable.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Willy4Willy: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
alienvirus: I see. U WILLingly became so sad and unwise. Your handle says a lot. Fvck off.
I'm against Yoruba Men ra-ping women, that behaviour is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by koseepaaro(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
k.style:
Na wa o...so pathetic...itz evry whr...somtyms i go on my knees n tank God i stil made a 2.1...no sorting,no mercinary watsoeva...itz pathetic dat half baked students com out as graduates with great result not knwin dat most of dem do not deserve such...d intelligent r alwayz victimizd....u nid 2 hear d way 'graduates' talkd in nysc camp...u go fear fear na...afta wen dey go 4 job interviews n r nt picked,dem go blame 1 innocent old man wey dey 4 village say na him dey hold their destiny because him dey drag land with their family...if u knw u r in2 sortin or gracin d bed of ur lecturers,u shld b lynched jst lyk gay dudes...itz fvckin irritating.....all these hous of rep members dat kip fytin r thugs dat univrsities graduated,many of dem with gud results yet c their characters....d change we so desire starts 4rm u and i...say no 2 sorting n bangin ur lecturers#som nl chicks no go lyk dis my comment
Are you sure you are a graduate? You and some graduates that write in "short hand" like this your way of writing are total disgrace to the world graduates. I hardly understand what you wrote, despite the fact that I perceived you to be a graduate!

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by creativemusic: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
why ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ OP-I salute your courage for opening up.
The likes of this lecturer abounds in our higher institutions sad.
He should be tried and when found wanting should be made to face the music angry.
Nonsense angry!
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by importexpert(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Audukaya: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
gifted students are mostly rude and low bright ones will lobby and cry foul latter. How many pay and go away silently?you pay only ten thousand and you are backing like a dog,dont you know that one point can stop you from getting first class?do you know how much he spends from the backyard to graduate and get the job?did you meet him face to face to complain?or you are playing naira land hero.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by asiwaju: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Mr larryfly,Please Dont use abusive words on me,i dont believe the guy and i am entitled to my opinion,i will also accept your opinion without any rude words from you.(ti omode ba laso bi Agba,ko le lakisa bi Agba o)if you live in a glass house dont throw Stone.

Asiwaju.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
how does your brain function?

Audukaya: gifted students are mostly rude and low bright ones will lobby and cry foul latter. How many pay and go away silently?you pay only ten thousand and you are backing like a dog,dont you know that one point can stop you from getting first class?do you know how much he spends from the backyard to graduate and get the job?did you meet him face to face to complain?or you are playing naira land hero.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Kunlexic(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
wen will Nigeria lecturer stop all dis jangbajantis of sexually harassing student,@ OP but if u want Fashola to curb dis,kindly go to a national newspaper.....[sub][/sub][quote][/quote] shocked cry
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by obyrich(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Audukaya: gifted students are mostly rude and low bright ones will lobby and cry foul latter. How many pay and go away silently?you pay only ten thousand and you are backing like a dog,dont you know that one point can stop you from getting first class?do you know how much he spends from the backyard to graduate and get the job?did you meet him face to face to complain?or you are playing naira land hero.
What exactly is your point?
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by simplynola(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Your Petition sounds like you are reporting the whole lecturers in Lasu but you want the hammer on just one man. Your bitterness is against one man As a future lawyer learn to write constructively and precise and stop the flip flop. Is it the Mr you want investigated or the whole lecturers, are you fighting for the Ladies only or both sex. Write like a law student man!
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by hikmoj(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
D case of ogunseye is one out of thousands in our tertiary institutions,even schools of health technology &schools of nursing are not left out. colleges of education &poly technics have d worst records.after all d flop 4rm jamb& post ume,only 4 d few dat were lucky 2 gain admission to face anoda hellish world on campus again.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by eluquenson(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
This menace need to stop in our tertiary institution, we all know, @OP has said the basic truth, but our govt need to redress this issue.
Many people has been a victim of such .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.