Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! (23085 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by laksides: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
ADESHINA JOHNSON?
I think am hearing ladies voice here lipsrsealed
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
1Willywilly1: nay wah oooo, the frenzy in which Yorubas are ra-ping women is alarming

hahahahhaahaa.

*Jumps out of moving plane*
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Centipede coming through..
........ \...../
...... ╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
asiwaju: @tyyworld,My dear Friend,after going through your post,it is very difficult for me to believe your Story,are you sure your Story is true?if your Vice-Chancellor,Professor John Oladapo Obafunwa is a man of integrity,why didnt you First report the man to him?Since you know he is a man of honour and he will never tolerate nonsense from Anybody.

And can you please Name the NAMES of the Girls you know that the man harassed sexually and collected Money from?As a law Student,you should know that character assassination is a criminal offence.

Please give us more fact and some evidence please.

Asiwaju.

I can see APC here. Back to the matter, your case will receive attention.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by pembisco(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
godjohnson: Centipede coming through..
........ \...../
...... ╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)
bwahahahahaha! *falls dwn frm okada* @op jst see dis nd ur pain is gone! Bwahahahaha,bwehehehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Audukaya: gifted students are mostly rude and low bright ones will lobby and cry foul latter. How many pay and go away silently?you pay only ten thousand and you are backing like a dog,dont you know that one point can stop you from getting first class?do you know how much he spends from the backyard to graduate and get the job?did you meet him face to face to complain?or you are playing naira land hero.

Illiteracy is a disease...

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by i1: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
at op. inasmuch that I appreciate your coming out to tell the world your pain, there is a proper forum for this. reason is, let you not be exposed to any backlash.
you can always send an unsigned petition to the Vc, if nothing happened a signed petition with proof to him, copying the senate and the school visitor. before resorting to public displays.
good job sha, let's see the fallout and please provide corroboration.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Orikinla(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
So, LASU girls are so cheap?
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by pickabeau1: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Be encouraged......

More of this
#nameandshame

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Atk01(f): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Orikinla: So, LASU girls are so cheap?
undecided
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by lacreamilips: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by 3ace(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wow! This is season of oral revolution. Access too don get dia own letter. Boys don dey enter wall, dia bodi no fit take am again
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by azyaq(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
This is really serious i am a former staff of faculty of law lasu before been moved out of the faculty due to general posting. I think this need to investigated to ascertain the fact from nonsense. Lasu oni baje ooo
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Johnsinia(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
These are typically bunch of fools we have in ASUU. They dnt care abt we d studnts bt there pockets and our female studnts. God pass them.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Bomi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Mr Adesina, I feel your pain. But as a law student you have not done justice to this issue, more over remember those who come to equity must come with clean hand. It certain you have not take pain to explore all avenue open for treating such case.
If I can remind you, So many lecturers have been dismissed, sanction in various ways even for offend lesser that what you report. All these as a results of students been bold to report to right quarters. I don't want to belief you don't know the right channel. I see vendetta here! But think of this, are you not rubbishing certificate in this process?
Think and follow the right channel.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Odoemacyril(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
enny234: Front page material,let's all share this on our respective facebuk walls,twitter,bbm,let the world read about it
guy honestly no difrent btw u and our last born,..wat do u gain 4m al dis front page,1st 2 coment and al d rest,...y dnt u cul dwn and tink of smtin gud 2 cment dat wil sound gud,send cul info rather dan sendin stupid coment dat wil mak d site borin ,..just tak a luk 9jaloaded c hw u kidz hav spoiled d site,.i kant log in der talkles of readin d stupid coment u kid post der
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
korexes: I am from the same sch and department and have heard this same accusations i think there is truth in what dis guy is saying, he would travel out of d country and leave us with junior lectures. He obviously likes girls alot, he would just stare at them even in d lecture room, during an exam he sent a girl out of d hall for doing noting, i heard later dat she refused 2 go out with him. You did not hear it from me sha ooo.

[size=20pt]E be like the Mr Ogunseye don nyash nyash you turn turn cheesy grin[/size]
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
[size=20pt]But we Nigerians no dey try at all...

One faceless person go just come write any thing put for internet, we go begin cast aspersions...

Even in Law sef, we know say Prosecuting and Defence Counsels dey...Op don write without any evidence, no be so, atleast e for codedly take photo to buttress his point, make we wait for the Lecturer's defence before we take mouth finish the poor man

What if na his fellow Lecturer wey dey eye dat H.O.D. position write this trash?

Or what if Op na wan 3rd Class Law Student wey just smoke jumbo-sized Igbo and na Mr Ogunseye be the first thing wey enter e mind?

My people, make we sef try to dey think like learned people and know say in a case like this, there can be very many possibilities

I don talk my own, make I go shi.t, I dey come[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
funnyx:

An accused can be convicted based on circumstantial evidence.

Huh? And this write up amounts to circumstantial evidence?
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bomi:
1) those who come to equity must come with clean hand.

2) Its certain you have not taken the pain to explore all avenues open for treating such cases. (Internal remedies and administrative mechanisms)

3) I see vendetta here!

4) are you not rubbishing the certificate in the process?

Think and follow the right channel.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by funnyx(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
poshdiva:

Huh? And this write up amounts to circumstantial evidence?

No it doesn't but I just want to clear air on your claim that they need hard evidence to convict him, if the case goes to court and the plantiff could proof his case with circumstantial evidence backed up with testimonies from other students, the accused may still be found guilty.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
funnyx:

No it doesn't but I just want to clear air on your claim that they need hard evidence to convict him, if the case goes to court and the plantiff could prove his case with circumstantial evidence backed up with testimonies from other students, the accused may still be found guilty.

Now you have said it. "Backed up with testimonies from other students" because this is a se.xual offence. An accused cannot be convicted on the uncorroborated testimony of one witness.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by desertboom(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
k.style:
Na wa o...so pathetic...itz evry whr...somtyms i go on my knees n tank God i stil made a 2.1...no sorting,no mercinary watsoeva...itz pathetic dat half baked students com out as graduates with great result not knwin dat most of dem do not deserve such...d intelligent r alwayz victimizd....u nid 2 hear d way 'graduates' talkd in nysc camp...u go fear fear na...afta wen dey go 4 job interviews n r nt picked,dem go blame 1 innocent old man wey dey 4 village say na him dey hold their destiny because him dey drag land with their family...if u knw u r in2 sortin or gracin d bed of ur lecturers,u shld b lynched jst lyk gay dudes...itz fvckin irritating.....all these hous of rep members dat kip fytin r thugs dat univrsities graduated,many of dem with gud results yet c their characters....d change we so desire starts 4rm u and i...say no 2 sorting n bangin ur lecturers#som nl chicks no go lyk dis my comment

This is funny, you graduated with a 2.1? You even had the guts to call someone half bake yet I could not comprehend anything from what you wrote.
Is it english or short hand broken?
Na waoh. . . . Do something about your written english. It is below poor, yes very poor I mean.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nice post. Bt pls for ur own good remove ur name. Wat if dat mr Ogunseye reads this nd neither fashola nor ur v.c do? Just remove ur name o, or dont u want to graduate?
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by tunapawizzy: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
lacreamilips: Am a student in Anthony campus, almost a victim of it but I stood my ground since yr1, dis lecturer (bash) has been chasing me. Pls I take God beg gov fashola make him address dis issue.
can i see ur picture....i wan see whether d lecturer get good taste
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Sike(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well posted.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by tunapawizzy: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
k.style:
Na wa o...so pathetic...itz evry whr...somtyms i go on my knees n tank God [size=16pt]i stil made a 2.1[/size]...no sorting,no mercinary watsoeva...itz pathetic dat half baked students com out as graduates with great result not knwin dat most of dem do not deserve such...d intelligent r alwayz victimizd....u nid 2 hear d way 'graduates' talkd in nysc camp...u go fear fear na...afta wen dey go 4 job interviews n r nt picked,dem go blame 1 innocent old man wey dey 4 village say na him dey hold their destiny because him dey drag land with their family...if u knw u r in2 sortin or gracin d bed of ur lecturers,u shld b lynched jst lyk gay dudes...itz fvckin irritating.....all these hous of rep members dat kip fytin r thugs dat univrsities graduated,many of dem with gud results yet c their characters....d change we so desire starts 4rm u and i...say no 2 sorting n bangin ur lecturers#som nl chicks no go lyk dis my comment

NICE ADVERTISEMENT
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by eaglechild: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
This is VERY WRONG to paste unconfirmed allegations with real names on the internet.
It is character assassination.
If you are serious, channel your allegations to the school authorities.

Thank God he is a lawyer, i hope he sues, clueless mods.
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by dayorx(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fellow nairalanders,I believe every word in the post, ogunseye was my law of contract lecturer, he was a randy bastard, corrupt to d bone. He resigned @ some point , i guess he went bk, how can ogunseye b sub-dean @ d faculty of law, I shows how corrupt our ivory towers are...
If we all look inward I'm sure we all had an ogunseye in all our unis.
My advice is to Bleep him up on facebook, twitter n bbm.
His lifee wwud b a living hell, wen I was in uni we dint hv. All d social network n smart phones!
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Olamidekaka: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Am a graduating student of lasulaws and to the best of my knowledge, there is no adeshina Johnson in my class, this is just an attempt 2 victimize our lecturer... Pls this story is not true.... Nobody like adeshina Johnson in 500l lasulaws
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Olamidekaka: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
dayorx: Fellow nairalanders,I believe every word in the post, ogunseye was my law of contract lecturer, he was a randy bastard, corrupt to d bone. He resigned @ some point , i guess he went bk, how can ogunseye b sub-dean @ d faculty of law, I shows how corrupt our ivory towers are...
If we all look inward I'm sure we all had an ogunseye in all our unis.
My advice is to Bleep him up on facebook, twitter n bbm.
His lifee wwud b a living hell, wen I was in uni we dint hv. All d social network n smart phones!

Bro nobody like adeshina Johnson in my class, and d vc Is a very strict person, why didn't d person report 2 d vc
Re: Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! by Olamidekaka: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
eaglechild: This is VERY WRONG to paste unconfirmed allegations with real names on the internet.
It is character assassination.
If you are serious, channel your allegations to the school authorities.

Thank God he is a lawyer, i hope he sues, clueless mods.

God bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.