Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? (2532 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Princeparix(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2013
#jumps into ukwu-nwere-nti river#

*swims out nd grabs a life jacket__#jumps back#
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into ukwu-nwere-nti river#

*swims out nd grabs a life jacket__#jumps back#
grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by 190theclown: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2013
anyaekekehinde:
Aha, popowaa, you have forgotten i'm on this forum. And you are busy doing what i dont know. [size=18pt]Anyway, u go meet me for house[/size]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by sweetestguy(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's if the stew looks like but does not taste nice. While some people look at the outward attributes of people, some others look inwards which is the most important ingredient for any stew. So, cook choose your stew wisely.
I'm sure u didn't get me. I said its like eating white rice WITHOUT stew,weda d stew sweet or not, ure jus eatin white rice alone, next time read very well,and dnt complain when u fail exams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Popowaa: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

Hmmm . . . ure tempting me embarassed embarassed
tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Popowaa: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
anyaekekehinde:
Aha, popowaa, you have forgotten i'm on this forum. And you are busy doing what i dont know. Anyway, u go meet me for house
huhsad
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Harbosede02: Aren't there guys without "phyiscal assets" too??jst curious anyway
man dont need financial assets except monetary assets
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by tomnmenace(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2013
veave: chai! wetin man pikin no go hear for nairaland...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomnmenace:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bussy man
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: man dont need financial assets except monetary assets
u meant 2 say physical assets??
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
.thanks
Harbosede02: u meant 2 say physical assets??
yeah..
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: .thanksyeah..
well,they nid both physical and monetary assets!
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nope
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
jay bee: Nope
correct guy u know whatsup
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Andyblaze: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Harbosede02: well,they nid both physical and monetary assets!
every man has flesh and thats whats most important
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
why should a woman in her right senses boast of NO ASSETS and still expct a God fearing Man infact MAN at all

Shout out to all the Bonga fish looking ladies out there

You have heard the saying Heaven helps those who helps themslvs

Abeg since you're so pale and thin looking abeg Join nigerian military or police academy or force

cos No man would manage you (personality or not) he would always run angry angry

we men always need to see some flesh and nyash, boobs etc . . not all skin and bones angry
grin
grin personalty is key too
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ws jez passin by wif a bottle of coke#yawns#asset dey o,asset no dey o,na inner beauty matter nd dat wifey material in us,those bony gehs tho,they ar cute#aint bi ws jez contributin o,

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by ikekings(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
badoolee: Ws jez passin by wif a bottle of coke#yawns#asset dey o,asset no dey o,na inner beauty matter nd dat wifey material in us,those bony gehs tho,they ar cute#aint bi ws jez contributin o,
You are cute.. Nice figure!!! wink wink wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
ikekings: You are cute.. Nice figure!!! wink wink wink
thnks buh#dunno# angryaw dat wan tk concern d thread nau ehnn,

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by ikekings(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
badoolee: thnks buh#dunno# angryaw dat wan tk concern d thread nau ehnn,
Calm down jare!!! See as your melons dey vibrate up and down... Btw, you are welcome... wink wink wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by DExplorer1: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
LOL
Re: Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? by IgweOO(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
why should a woman in her right senses boast of NO ASSETS and still expct a God fearing Man infact MAN at all

Shout out to all the Bonga fish looking ladies out there

You have heard the saying Heaven helps those who helps themslvs

Abeg since you're so pale and thin looking abeg Join nigerian military or police academy or force

cos No man would manage you (personality or not) he would always run angry angry

we men always need to see some flesh and nyash, boobs etc . . not all skin and bones angry

Dude shebi na u dey on top that mango tree like baby monkey? U talking about assets huh? Wondering if any girl would date a pint sized man like you!!

#this kinda thread is the reason u see too many women going for all these narcissistic surgeries they end up regretting in the long run.

#ladies whether u've got the behind or the front, just know this, men date/love/marry for a reason. And that reason is tied more to intrinsic attributes. Dont go altering your body just to keep a man, rather concentrate in developing/appreciating yourself and be that best you can.

#Guys if you've ever date a lady that's into cosmetic surgeries, you will know she is just a *mute* (had to mute it, at least not to disrespect the ladies whose surgeries are of medical reasons)

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Know She Was Married I Couldn't Have Done It. / My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. / When A Guy Looks At You Without Smiling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.