Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition (12855 Views)

Bank Offers Hands-free Banking Through Voice Recognition / How To Mirror The Galaxy S6 Screen To A Samsung Smart Television / Watch Tv With Your Desktop Or Laptop. 100% Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Samsung make una take am easy nw,d technology don dey too much
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by deor03(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I will be heading to Samsung Outlet to pre-order this.

Finally, a TV I can be addicted to.

Pre Order !.... This is a lill bit old. Infact, there is another series after this already

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by estyvino(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
This groundnut and cabin biscuit na die!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by maninmood(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
It is not new, maybe in Nigeria though- I bought mine probably around 5 months ago( 55 and 46'' respectively) in UAE. It is a prolific innovation, however. These oyibos will design a tv that might be sleeping with one's wife sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by chemashie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finland:
I bought mine for about 1600 euro that's about 320K naira angry
Does that include your house rent or for TV only?
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by chemashie(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
estyvino: This groundnut and cabin biscuit na die!
Have you informed people about this sickness?
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by maninmood(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
chemashie:
Does that include your house rent or for TV only?

undecided If you saw a 50k usd tv, what would you say? Which mentality be this?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Ninilowo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thank God. The prices of 3D will drop. Ope ooooo.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by 3ace(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
The TV looks nice but I still prefer my remote that stations my arm in one place. Why should I be doing exercise simply because I wan operate TV? Abegi, hand go dey pain me joor. If I wan do exercise, I know where and when to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by jonuel1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
moscobabs: Oya TECNO come do your own TV sebi u dey contest with Samsung? grin grin grin grin

Give τ̣̣ђёm some time....
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Beaf1: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
This TV has been in the markets for close to year now. Are you guys serious? Maybe they have just included the two functions but the TV? Na old thing na.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by fe32(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
maninmood: It is not new, maybe in Nigeria though- I bought mine probably around 5 months ago( 55 and 46'' respectively) in UAE. It is a prolific innovation, however. These oyibos will design a tv that might be sleeping with one's wife sooner than expected.
maninmood: It is not new, maybe in Nigeria though- I bought mine probably around 5 months ago( 55 and 46'' respectively) in UAE. It is a prolific innovation, however. These oyibos will design a tv that might be sleeping with one's wife sooner than expected.

not new here too. it's been around for sometime and from other manufactures too especially the voice recognition thingy
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by kunlesehan(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: "To the production of new technology there is no end, and mere devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh"

word!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by shaddi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
I saw this tv at samsung office,it cost 3.5million naira.....
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rubbish televisions from rubbish Samsung.
Bought an 40 inch LCD television from Samsung sales outlet in alaba 2 years ago. The bad is that the television just went blank with it audio still perfect. How can one spend 160k for a television and enjoyed it for less than 2 years.

I am prepared to take it to their repair centre even though it is no longer under warranty.

Samsung really sucks!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by linpok: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
shaddi: I saw this tv at samsung office,it cost 3.5million naira.....

[size=20pt]eh!!! 3.5 kini?! Guy easy oo..
Na TV b dis o nt a Car oo.[/size]
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by pair36(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
3ace: The TV looks nice but I still prefer my remote that stations my arm in one place. Why should I be doing exercise simply because I wan operate TV? Abegi, hand go dey pain me joor. If I wan do exercise, I know where and when to do it.
my brother me sef don reason am too. Say you want lie down watch TV you go come dey move hand here and there? I guess it has a remote control that also came with it.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by IAMBREEZY: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ok i'll buy
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by ewizard1: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
I knew these guys @ Samsung are Nuts!!! Just Cray set of TechGoons
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by akereconfi: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
I got a samsung smart TV in ma house , it can browse and do many stuffs buh not touch screen
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
i cant understand how old news gets to fp. it just shows many of us are negligent on updates going around us. and look at how fascinated every1 is on this thread like uve not heard or seen a similar tech in the xbox kinetic and similar other devices. smh undecided
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
linpok:

[size=20pt]eh!!! 3.5 kini?! Guy easy oo..
Na TV b dis o nt a Car oo.[/size]

The T.V (55"wink is 1.2 Million Naira Max in Port Harcourt Samsung Office..

The 65" I was trying to get isnt up to 1.5 million (Plus shipping)..
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finland:
I bought mine for about 1600 euro that's about 320K naira angry
are u this dull? 16K euros is N360k? Lailai is around 3.9 million naira
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by kokoye(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
I have one in my living room. ..pretty neat.

But I switched off the camera and voice controls because it can be distracting at times - you raise your hands for some other reason and the TV starts acting up ..or your saying something and the tv thinks you're talking to it smiley

For me, the best part of this tv is the screen mirroring ..and the smart view. Awesomeness!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by rodeo0070(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Una sure say this TV go sabi my village voice and intonation so?
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by idimuller: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Samsung, technology that works for life!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by ladygogo: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oh! people still watch TV? TVs are so 1950's. They will probably end up like dinosaurs. its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by felifeli: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ich_el:
320 what for jst a TV? #igiveup

I saw a N2.5m TV at Cash n Carry 2 days ago. I don't want this.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
greatdonmikel: are u this dull? 16K euros is N360k? Lailai is around 3.9 million naira
You didn't look closely at his quoted amount. He said One thousand six hundred euros (1,600) and not sixteen thousand euros (16,000)

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Ochiske(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Acidosis: Where are the Teckino & the Giyonee fans?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, whats the selling price per unit? N1Million?
grin grin
it's 3million naira per unit while the LG smart TV cost 3.8million naira
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by gebest: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lovexme: Na person salary for 5 years be that TV.
dont worry China go soon produce dem boku den it will bcom 20,000 per unit, just wait til 1 or 2 years u go surprise. China is washing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIGERIA Technology Awards, 2015 Dinner Photos / Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language / Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.