Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition (12858 Views)

Bank Offers Hands-free Banking Through Voice Recognition / How To Mirror The Galaxy S6 Screen To A Samsung Smart Television / Watch Tv With Your Desktop Or Laptop. 100% Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Akainzo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I will be heading to Samsung Outlet to pre-order this.

Finally, a TV I can be addicted to.

Hmmm, from your posts of the Phones section, I thought you were a technology buff. I am quite disappointed.

How do you want to pre-order a TV that has been in the market for over a year! Haba! As of this moment, all I am considering is if the installation of the Evolution Kit for it is worth it. I read that there would be a 2014 Evo Kit and thus I am thinking of getting that one instead of the 2013 kit. BTW, Samsung Nigeria still does not have the 2013 Evo Kit so one can only order from UK/US.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
So i will be moving my hand in the air and talking/shouting just like tb joshua all because i want to control my tv undecided see how funny that guy in the first pics looks like one who wants to cast out demon.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
yinkaGreen: i cant understand how old news gets to fp. it just shows many of us are negligent on updates going around us. and look at how fascinated every1 is on this thread like uve not heard or seen a similar tech in the xbox kinetic and similar other devices. smh undecided
lol. We know it's not new at all. But not yet on nairaland(post another link to this same topic if any) besides nairaland is not a news service website. It's a nigerian forum for the most interesting topics. #don'tHATE
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by DrChatNuff: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Got d 65" Samsung....hand and voice signals NOT perfected yet.....but still ok
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Seequadry(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
With diz one nooooow..I go show emeka say I pass am no b small... #ipassmyneighbourdiscusioncontinue
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by stjudas(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abuchi!! Abuchi!!!.... Bia lekwenu tekinoloji.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
stjudas: Abuchi!! Abuchi!!!.... Bia lekwenu tekinoloji.

Nna maka Chukwu isi adiro gi mma at all... grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ochiske: it's 3million naira per unit while the LG smart TV cost 3.8million naira

For what size abeg?

I have been offered one for 1.2million naira..

I am about to purchase an LG 47" Smart TV for 250'k..

Its even on LGs distributor website..

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by aladon10: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Poster...na now u see am... oboy.......e be like say u no dey watch AIT
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by iknopro(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am happy with this my LG it gives me everytin I need and I play my PS with it so Samsung I dnt need you.

End time things sha

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by 3ace(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
pair-36:
my brother me sef don reason am too. Say you want lie down watch TV you go come dey move hand here and there? I guess it has a remote control that also came with it.
It must definitely come with a remote control otherwise people like me no go buy am.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by 3ace(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
iknopro: I am happy with this my LG it gives me everytin I need and I play my PS with it so Samsung I dnt need you.

End time things sha
Abeg, is this a plasma or LCD? I bought an LG plasma 42PJ350 in December 2010. I have fixed the pix issue twice this year(it has not really experienced heavy usage). I'd decided I will buy another one when the current one was faulty a second time, but I was still confused of which reliable model to go for. Please, which model is yours and for how long have you been using it? Have you had any issue with it? I was told that pix failure is common with these kind of TVs.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
aladon10: Poster...na now u see am... oboy.......e be like say u no dey watch AIT
since.....but new on nairaland. Duh!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by zenus(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Using 46".
Nice TV.
Now sharing all my movies over Home Network.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
omonla555: After this what next?

I pity you black glutton monkeys.

That is why you black idiots will continue wasting your resources on vain things.

All these have rendered your economies Zero and your leaders continue to embezzled till Jesus come.

Why are you people keeping buying what you dont need?.

I pity you all.

Voice of the poor. Don't go out and make urself some money and enjoy the beautiful things life has to offer
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Okijajuju1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Promhize:

Voice of the poor. Don't go out and make urself some money and enjoy the beautiful things life has to offer

Why you answer the pauper...

Make ehn dey there dey look econoy while ehn mate dey groove the economy..
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by akereconfi: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
greatdonmikel: are u this dull? 16K euros is N360k? Lailai is around 3.9 million naira

ODE .it is One thousand six hundred euros and not sixteen thousand euros.............. calling someone DULL....................simple numbers u no sabi

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by EvilBrain1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Someone please explain to men why the hell I should pay extra for a TV that forces me to wave my hands around like an ȋdȋot just to change the channel? How is that better than just using the remote?

These people are selling a solution to a non-existent problem.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA...SHARE YOUR OFFICIAL WISHES HERE
www.nairaland.com/1460520/happy-independence-day-nigeria-share
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Evil Brain: Someone please explain to men why the hell I should pay extra for a TV that forces me to wave my hands around like an ȋdȋot just to change the channel? How is that better than just using the remote?

These people are selling a solution to a non-existent problem.

That TV is a waste of money. I almost bought it with the salesman flogging it to me so bad. Eventually settled for the 55 in version without the hand and voice recog. You would be better off saving your money to buy a 4K TV.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by despi64(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2013
harber123: Is this for reallll?
Welll i should really be surprised sha since it's samsung...Check their galaxy series-they are the bomb!!!

Anybody with psp for sale in Lagos should contact me on 08100581023
Got PSP for sale!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by lorddarshwood(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2013
The last time I visited ICM,I saw samsung tv worth of 750k naira and 3M naira respectively.so the 320k is still better
Ich_el:
320 what for jst a TV? #igiveup
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Datsme: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Finland:
I bought mine for about 1600 euro that's about 320K naira angry
I go b landlord of masef wt ds. #i-don-wise
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by francis247(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2013
greatdonmikel: are u this dull? 16K euros is N360k? Lailai is around 3.9 million naira
You really should visit your optician ASAP.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by moscobabs(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
kaeyame:
I was waiting for this!!! Guys, when will you disappoint me. Although the post could be claimed to be written in jest, but deep down...

@topic! The era of the technology in those western sci-fi movies is now
somebody should help me interpret what she was saying pls
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Na gibbrish she dey write lol......smileyTHE FIRST BOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD &NOLLYWOOD MOVIE EVER WATCHED? https://www.nairaland.com/1461105/first-nollywood-hollywood-bollywood-movie#18493660
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Anuoluwap: Na gibbrish she dey write lol......smileyTHE FIRST BOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD &NOLLYWOOD MOVIE EVER WATCHED? https://www.nairaland.com/1461105/first-nollywood-hollywood-bollywood-movie#18493660
Gibbrish ke?
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
kaeyame:
Gibbrish ke?
lol ^_^ i answered the guy na
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

For what size abeg?

I have been offered one for 1.2million naira..

I am about to purchase an LG 47" Smart TV for 250'k..

Its even on LGs distributor website..

This was shocking! LG 65 in TVs for the equivalent of $5000 - $7000!!! Even the brand new 65 in Samsung 4K TV is only $6000!!!

This is daylight robbery!
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Okijajuju1(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2013
davidylan:

This was shocking! LG 65 in TVs for the equivalent of $5000 - $7000!!! Even the brand new 65 in Samsung 4K TV is only $6000!!!

This is daylight robbery!

I know..

Thats why I only purchase these things from the US & UK where I get a good product that is backed by real and good Warraanty.
These LG folks will not refund you a dime or replace a T.V that goes bad under warranty o! Even Samsung as well..
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIGERIA Technology Awards, 2015 Dinner Photos / Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language / Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.