Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

#ournass Protest To The National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ournass Protest To The National Assembly (1696 Views)

APC Rejects Benue South Rerun Result, Protest To INEC Office (photos) / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by pheesayor(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
@MrEnclave
The Lagos Assembly presently coming to address us outside. #OurNASS
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by pheesayor(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
@MrEnclave
We are standing here #OurNASS

@MrEnclave
Our letter has been presented to the clerk of Lagos Assembly. No one is coming out again. #OurNASS

@MrEnclave
We just left now #OurNASS #Lagos
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by pheesayor(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
@DOlusegun:Nigerian students. You have been home for 88days. The children of the average lawmaker are in choice colleges abroad. #OurNASS
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by pheesayor(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
"@DOlusegun: What NGO are you with? They asked us. "We are the people" we answered. #OurNASS #Lagos
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by pheesayor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
The protest march is over in most places and the aim has been achieved, to make a statement and send a message. Points have been made.

One thing noticed is that all the anti-GEJ people online have been silent on this issue, only Labout party tried with a little involvement.

Even my dear and precious NAIRALAND ignored the matter even after others repeatedly called for frontpage attention, so discouraging.

To those who viewed, thanks for your time. May we witness the Nigeria we so much crave for.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
pheesayor: Even after repreated calls for front page attention, the mods have ignored this thread. And you call it Nairaland but ignore something like this that will make Nairaland (Nigeria) better.
SMH
I don't understand those MODs today, its foolish news like "woman fries chicken with hands" that make Frontpage.
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
pheesayor: The protest march is over in most places and the aim has been achieved, to make a statement and send a message. Points have been made.

One thing noticed is that all the anti-GEJ people online have been silent on this issue, only Labout party tried with a little involvement.

Even my dear and precious NAIRALAND ignored the matter even after others repeatedly called for frontpage attention, so discouraging.

To those who viewed, thanks for your time. May we witness the Nigeria we so much crave for.

Thank you and God bless you.

Hope it continues tomorrow
Re: #ournass Protest To The National Assembly by pheesayor(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Promhize:
I don't understand those MODs today, its foolish news like "woman fries chicken with hands" that make Frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon- General Of The Federation / I’ll Disown Dad If He Rejoins PDP –el-rufai’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.