Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment (14228 Views)

We Didn't Charge N1, 000 Recruitment Fee - Interior Ministry / Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences / Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Ayomax(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
I hate this country with passion
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by pappythinko(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
I wonder why Nigerians would continue to impoverish other less privileged Nigerians.. Why a govt would charge 1k before giving people(graduates) jobs is still beyond me..?? God dey sha! I remember i paid like 2k or 2.5k for the Nigerian army recruitment, as i type i never get any feed back at all.. I haven't paid this NIS 1k sha, xtill need to pray seriously abt it n hear from God before paying. Swindlers r on the rampage.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by pappythinko(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ugom87: Nigeria is a mess,telling an unemployed graduate to pay 1k where will they get d money,,,a friend of mine paid for this
please can you equally extend that same hand of giving to my direction I also need a friend that wl pay for me.. *shines teeth*
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Godsonbalo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nija with scammers sha, imagine if a million candidates applied for dis (850,000,000 million naira)
Damn it* where is d money going? Can nigeria be corrupt free nation? Dat anoda question to ask ourselves.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by eeewise(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
lekibraky: i get them right. what they are saying is that the money like 850 is for the scratch card you will use to check your status and 150 is bank charges so you dont need to castigate them when they say they are not charging for the recruitment. take for instance when you do waec, gce or neco u buy scratch cards. The only complain i have is that the charges for the card is too much
....i cant believe u just said dis,pls how old re u?shell chevron recruitment isnt it online?how much does it cost?smh for u

3 Likes

Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Michael158: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote
author=pappythinko] please can you equally extend that same hand of
giving to my direction I also need a friend that wl pay for me..
*shines teeth*[/quote]
he said "a friend of mine paid for this" not "i paid for a friend of mine"
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by olorunmomakhe(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
When wil dat litle lite at d end of d tunnel called nigeria b seen by d mass??!!! Hw can d hole sector of a country b dis rotten.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by soundtruth(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Corruption magnified, scratch card for people seeking employment.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by pappythinko(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Michael158:
he said "a friend of mine paid for this" not "i paid for a friend of mine"
na d same thing we dey talk... no be only you sabi semantics o. If you don't agree wt me, i agree wt ur position. #shikena. she ix ma friend n der is no harm imploring A friend to pay. juxt kiddin tho.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
See nigerians and hipocrisy! Airforce is on nw & they ar chargn N2850, nigerian army chargd N2kplus, custom no even anounce thier own &no body complained! Nw imigratn came out & gav evrybody d oportunity to aply for a token 1k & al of u dey open ur gutta mouth to spew shi t! Do u knw d cost of maitaining d server to host & process more than 2milion aplicatns?! Smh for una! Anyway no b by force to apply!
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Maxdiamond(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
greateros: See nigerians and hipocrisy! Airforce is on nw & they ar chargn N2850, nigerian army chargd N2kplus, custom no even anounce thier own &no body complained! Nw imigratn came out & gav evrybody d oportunity to aply for a token 1k & al of u dey open ur gutta mouth to spew shi t! Do u knw d cost of maitaining d server to host & process more than 2milion aplicatns?! Smh for una! Anyway no b by force to apply!
sharaaap..u are f.ool for saying dis..is it even right for a government to charge her citizen for employment...if government charge her citizens for employment,so y are u dia citizen?..so tink well b4 u talk.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Maxdiamond(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
greateros: See nigerians and hipocrisy! Airforce is on nw & they ar chargn N2850, nigerian army chargd N2kplus, custom no even anounce thier own &no body complained! Nw imigratn came out & gav evrybody d oportunity to aply for a token 1k & al of u dey open ur gutta mouth to spew shi t! Do u knw d cost of maitaining d server to host & process more than 2milion aplicatns?! Smh for una! Anyway no b by force to apply!
sharaaap..u are f.ool for saying dis..is it even right for a government to charge her citizen for employment...if government charge her citizen for employment,so y are u dia citizen?..so tink well b4 u talk.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by jaytime(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
pappythinko: please can you equally extend that same hand of giving to my direction I also need a friend that wl pay for me.. *shines teeth*
lmao
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by isi4(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin embarassed But I'm just coming from the bank where I humbly went to pay my #1000......you need to see the crowed even as early as 7am.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by isi4(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin embarassed But I'm just coming from the bank where I humbly went to pay my #1000 in.....you need to see the crowed even as early as 7am.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Adeyemi4ril(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hv paid d 1k. I jst hope d scrnin exercise wil base on merrit! God blez 9ja gr8 pple gr8 nation.Hv paid d 1k. I jst hope d scrnin exercise wil base on merrit! God blez 9ja gr8 pple gr8 nation.Hv paid d 1k. I jst hope d scrnin exercise wil base on merrit! God blez 9ja gr8 pple gr8 nation.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by IGBOSON1: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
pro01:
Can you imagine the rubbish spewed by these greaseballs? Why should unemployed Nigerians need to pay to access a useless portal? Into whose pockets do the so-called recharge card fees enter? This country is a huge joke.

The sad part is that NONE, and I repeat, NONE of the desperate applicants that paid the N1000 fee and applied online would get the job without connections. Anyone that paid the money and is expecting to get the job on 'merit' should consider the N1000 wasted.

^^And to make matters worse, if you check the annual overhead/admin budget for the interior ministry or customs, you're certain to see money has purportedly been spent for website and online expenses....or whatever crafty heading they've put it under!

This is nothing more than an officially sanctioned scam and shakedown of the poor frustrated unemployed, while the fat rosy cheeked civil/public servants smile all the way to the bank on the back of their suffering and misery!

The underemployed civil servants spend the whole day cutting deals and looking for any avenue to augment their pay so they can get the much needed funds to buy/build another block of flats in Abuja to rent out to the same people they're shafting!

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
NIGERIA.

[size=50pt][/size]WE GIVE UP cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by IGBOSON1: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ayomax: I hate this country with passion

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by GENTLETEE(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is it not the same thing. Are they the ones giving the applicant the N1000 for the scratch card. Thats another way of making money even if the scratch card is N500. The Permanent Sec. Should just stop lying to herself!
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by steffans(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
D FG Fvcks us all....
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Audukaya: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
i didnt bought my certificate. How can i buy job? Let them do their work we are watching things.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by tommykiwi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Itoroetti :

http://bioreports.net/news/interior-ministry-denies-charging-n1000-for-nis-recruitment/
they should refund the 1k if they r not the one charging it.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by bongolistik(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
searay: Fellow citizens of Nigeria, my brothers and my sister if a black can be called white in a broad day light, I have no reservation on my about to be mentioned decision.
Sequel to this development, after due consultation with my parents, my siblings, other family members and indeed my entire community , I HEREBY OFFICIALLY GIVE UP ON NIGERIA. Thankyou for everything.
u got me rolling on the floor in lafta, e reach to give up my brother.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by akandea(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
I'm just thinking of the innocent graduates that are still going to waste their time and money on tests, interview and training but at the end be dropped for the connected ones who never struggled for these jobs.
It is a pity people can still come out and defend the indefensible and some gullible ones will still admit they are speaking sense!
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by eeewise(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
....am a webdeveloper and what do u knw abt server?u only pay for bandwidth and 2million pple is too small to put a demand on d server,facebook hosts pics,videos and all free with more than 1billion pple on their server.chevron,shell online recruitment is completely free with a greater demand on their bandwidth,america visa lottery is completely free with over 1billion pple accessin their server and besides the budget for d ministry covers payin for bandwidth...my prayer is pple lik u neva get to rule us

2 Likes

Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Goldberg: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yet you are right but dont CRITICIZE
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Schelube(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Immigration tried. What do you have to say about Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF) that promised Nigeria youth Oversea scholarship. Thousands of Nigerians bought the #1000 scratch card or pin as the case may be. No scholarship given,No news to even explain to Nigerian what went wrong. God dey up sha.
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by akfst(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
D worse part of d story is dat dose dat will first get d job will not apply
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Sircj(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2013

Big fuul
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by lastmessenger: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
can you listen to yourself?
Re: Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its unfortunate that crime is what pays in this country, so sad.

Cries and faints#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / Lalong Defeats Pdp’s Useni To Secure Second Term / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.