Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! (503 Views)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! by Hyinkar97(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello gurus in the house, i want to recieve money from UAE Dubai, is it possible in nigerian banks? How will i fill the wetsern union form? Please help me quick
Re: I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! by naijacutee(f): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
You need to go to a bank that offers Western Union, and tell them you would like to receive money. They give you a form which you fill out with a pen and answer the questions asked. How old are you, just out of curiosity?
Re: I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! by Hyinkar97(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Just 17. Would the bank convert UAE currency to naira for me?
Re: I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! by fitnesswis: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2013
yes they will convert it but you need to have a current account or have someone who have a current account before you can be able to cash western union or moneygram these days.
Re: I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! by Hyinkar97(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks gurus, i think i know the next way out now
Re: I Need Urgent Help About Western Union! by Marius50: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2020
:;;;*

(1) (Reply)

Forex Tips For Traders / 10 Personality Types In Every Office. Which Are You? / Let Us Help You Start And Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.