Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! (5446 Views)

Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! / FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
kingoflag: Lmao @ cultural thing. This dude, uve never put up a post where ure not deceiving urself in attempts to decieve others.
I do not have time for arguements with tribal bigots. Every Nigerian has the RIGHT to reside and work in any part of Nigeria.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I do not have time for arguements with tribal bigots. Every Nigerian has the RIGHT to reside and work in any part of Nigeria.

Hehehe less than 36 months ago I didnt know there were places and people on earth where folks with the same skin color,and from the same country, hated each other to the point if death, just because they spoke different languages. You dare call me a tribal bigot?! Youve been living it all your life. May Amadioha strike you dead and make every penny youve collected worthless if youre being paid to come on here to deceive people just because of what you wish to put in your stomach. Even if youve purchased worldly goods with the pittance youve been paid, may the God of Adam, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob + those our forefathers believed in snatch everything back in the most mysterious and vicious of circumstances and render you penniless if money is the only motivation for you to come on here daily to ensure that more generations are enslaved because of the greed of politicians who dont wanna see nothing good happen to the poor citizens of that useless country called Nigeria.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by glory2glory: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ Insincere Nigeria.
I don't know about all the so-called projects you mentioned especially when there are no pics to back them up. But I know that the onitsha owerri road was completed before Gej's administration. So if you can lie about that, I take everything you have said with a pinch of salt.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Pataki: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
glory2glory: @ Insincere Nigeria.
I don't know about all the so-called projects you mentioned especially when there are no pics to back them up. But I know that the onitsha owerri road was completed before Gej's administration. So if you can lie about that, I take everything you have said with a pinch of salt.
He is a dedicated and passionate liar. He is being paid by the lie lie administration of Jonathan to come on the internet and be spewing lies to innocent and gullible Nigerians. This failed and rejected medical doctor started his trade on SaharaReporters, but was frustrated out of the site simply because SaharaReporters would scrutinize his post before allowing it to be viewed on their website. When he got frustrated, he came on Nairaland and now has the backing of another moderator who attends to his various whims and caprices on this board.

Please keep on shaming this liar at every opportunity. We all have a stake in this country to redeem it from the hands of liars and malicious evil beings like this failed and spin doctor from the retardeen's government.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless every progressive thinking citizen of this country.

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by taharqa: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Look at d person who is calling smone else a Liar!!

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by glory2glory: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
D
taharqa: Look at d person who is calling smone else a Liar!!
Can you prove that that road was done by Gej?
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
I've been waiting for LIARS to congregate. Thank God you'r here. See your LIES exposed in the post below.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pataki:
He is a dedicated and passionate liar. He is being paid by the lie lie administration of Jonathan to come on the internet and be spewing lies to innocent and gullible Nigerians. This failed and rejected medical doctor started his trade on SaharaReporters, but was frustrated out of the site simply because SaharaReporters would scrutinize his post before allowing it to be viewed on their website. When he got frustrated, he came on Nairaland and now has the backing of another moderator who attends to his various whims and caprices on this board.

Please keep on shaming this liar at every opportunity. We all have a stake in this country to redeem it from the hands of liars and malicious evil beings like this failed and spin doctor from the retardeen's government.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless every progressive thinking citizen of this country.
Why is it that you'r NEVER found wanting in the gathering of LIARS. You have done it again by sharply queuing behind another notorious LIAR. Now, see your LIES exposed again in the post below. You've LOST all reputation on this forum and have remained an embarrassment. I'l continue to EMBARRASS you.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Chamackh(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
glory2glory: D
Can you prove that that road was done by Gej?
it wasn't completed before GEJ came. Let's be sincere with issue.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
I had exposed that LIE before so I'll I have to do now is copy and paste the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new

The Onitsha-Owerri was so bad that in 2007 the then governor of Imo state, Ikedi Ohakim, asked all Igbos to pay N100 to fix the road. This was widely reported and one of such reports states:
Ndigbo to pay N100 each for Onitsha-Owerri road.

RESORTING to their famed self-help spirit, Ndigbo have started mobilizing funds to complete the Onitsha-Aba Expressway (section Onitsha-Owerri road) abandoned by the federal government.
Governor Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State, who made this known over the weekend in Lagos, said that every taxable Igbo adult will be expected to pay N100 each towards the project.

According to the governor, who said that he is leading the initiative, the highway was abandoned by Julius Berger, the construction giants handling it after the federal government paid only about N1 billion out of the more than 4 billion work that they had done on the project....CHAMPION NEWS, July 2007
http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_5.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/67791/built-imo-airport-now-going

Igbos all over the world heaved a big sigh of relief after the GEJ govt completed that road. One of the reports that captured the completion of the road states:

...The Federal Ministry of Works said in the Anambra State capital, Awka, on Friday that the Onitsha–Owerri expressway project had reached 97 per cent completion.

The Federal Controller of Works in Anambra, Mr. Elliot Idubor, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the ministry was glad that PAINS and AGONIES of road users on the route had become a thing of the past.
Idubor said, “I can categorically tell you that the Onitsha-Owerri road project is virtually complete, it is 97 per cent completed.

“Users of that road can now travel to Owerri from Onitsha in 40 minutes. Unlike what used to be the case, they now enjoy pleasurable ride.”....PUNCH, July 2012
http://www.punchng.com/news/onitsha-owerri-expressway-97-completed-controller-of-works/

4 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by cjrane: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
[size=21pt]When they fix Enugu-Onitsha expressway and Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway the way they had fixed Ibadan to Ilorin expressway and are currently using Julius Berger and RCC to do the Lagos to Ibadan expressway with a whopping N170 Billion Naira, then i will breathe the fresh air in the South East too!

Although, i must concede that GEJ is the ONLY Nigerian President truly dedicated to improving the infrastructure of the entire country without the usual discrimination and exclusion of the South East roads from the national budget, for now, i am still holding my breathe because it is still all "Promises" which we have become accustomed to with Nigeria's tribe of corrupt Politicians GEJ must work through.
[/size]
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by malawian0000001: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I had exposed that LIE before so I'll I have to do now is copy and paste the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new

The Onitsha-Owerri was so bad that in 2007 the then governor of Imo state, Ikedi Ohakim, asked all Igbos to pay N100 to fix the road. This was widely reported and one of such reports states:
Ndigbo to pay N100 each for Onitsha-Owerri road.

RESORTING to their famed self-help spirit, Ndigbo have started mobilizing funds to complete the Onitsha-Aba Expressway (section Onitsha-Owerri road) abandoned by the federal government.
Governor Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State, who made this known over the weekend in Lagos, said that every taxable Igbo adult will be expected to pay N100 each towards the project.

According to the governor, who said that he is leading the initiative, the highway was abandoned by Julius Berger, the construction giants handling it after the federal government paid only about N1 billion out of the more than 4 billion work that they had done on the project....CHAMPION NEWS, July 2007
http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_5.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/67791/built-imo-airport-now-going

Igbos all over the world heaved a big sigh of relief after the GEJ govt completed that road. One of the reports that captured the completion of the road states:

...The Federal Ministry of Works said in the Anambra State capital, Awka, on Friday that the Onitsha–Owerri expressway project had reached 97 per cent completion.

The Federal Controller of Works in Anambra, Mr. Elliot Idubor, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the ministry was glad that PAINS and AGONIES of road users on the route had become a thing of the past.
Idubor said, “I can categorically tell you that the Onitsha-Owerri road project is virtually complete, it is 97 per cent completed.

Users of that road can now travel to Owerri from Onitsha in 40 minutes. Unlike what used to be the case, they now enjoy pleasurable ride.”....PUNCH, July 2012
http://www.punchng.com/news/onitsha-owerri-expressway-97-completed-controller-of-works/

i didnt even realise the two cities were that near.

i remember that when i used to ply that road during my boarding school days, that it took over 3 hrs to get from okigwe to onitsha. so it was just bad road ?

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
These are indeed laudable achievements, but I would like to suggest that state govts should be allowed to maintain the portion of federal roads that traverse their own states. Some governors have been doing so for sometime, however the FG should institutionalize this practice by way of appropriate legislation.

Here in the US, the States maintain their own portion of the Inter-state highways, the American govt, who constructed the highways, leaves their maintainance to the states.

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
CFCfan: These are indeed laudable achievements, but I would like to suggest that state govts should be allowed to maintain the portion of federal roads that traverse their own states. Some governors have been doing so for sometime, however the FG should institutionalize this practice by way of appropriate legislation.

Here in the US, the States maintain their own portion of the Inter-state highways, the American govt, who constructed the highways, leaves their maintainance to the states.
Great idea. Alternatively or in addition to that, the FG can create a Road Fund or Authority that is independent of govt and that will take over the sourcing for funds, management and maintenance of inter-state roads.

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by IGBOSON1: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
I had that Owerri-Onitsha road down as the only thing OBJ did for the South East. You can then imagine my shock at finding out that it was delivered under GEJ! shocked Which then begs the question: pray, what exactly did OBJs gov't do for the South East....that is, besides the mayhem he sponsored in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by basilo101: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
kingoflag:

But the bigger question is: When is it gonna become the home of EDUCATION?
Asian tigers didnt bcom wat dey r by baggin PhDs. My broda, embrace entrapreneurship or we kip displacing u in ur land
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by glory2glory: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
The road was started by the Obj led fg, but was it completed by Gej's or Ohakim? The newspaper report does not confirm that Gej's completed it. The controller of works only said the road was 97% completed . I also know that Ohakim has also laid claim to completing this road.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
glory2glory: The road was started by the Obj led fg, but was it completed by Gej's or Ohakim? The newspaper report does not confirm that Gej's completed it. The controller of works only said the road was 97% completed . I also know that Ohakim has also laid claim to completing this road.
Some animals dont have shame. Initially, the fool said it was completed BEFORE GEJ's administration. Now the shameless troll says it was done by Ohakim. The idiota is talking of Ohakim in 2012? When did Ohakim leave officie as governor? Or was he constructing the road with his retirement savings? What concerns Ohakim with federal controller of works? I dont care who started any road. Any govt that could not start and complete a project in 8 SOLID years could as well not complete that project if given another 10 years. A beg, I dont have time for childish rants. I'm done with your stupidity before you infect me with it

3 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pataki:
This failed and rejected medical doctor started his trade on SaharaReporters, but was frustrated out of the site simply because SaharaReporters would scrutinize his post before allowing it to be viewed on their website. When he got frustrated, he came on Nairaland and now has the backing of another moderator who attends to his various whims and caprices on this board.
You really believe this semi-literate dummy that can barely string together a coherent sentence is truly a Medical Doctor? ROFLMAO maybe you do need a medical doctor to check you out for believing that rubbish.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
basilo101:
Asian tigers didnt bcom wat dey r by baggin PhDs. My broda, embrace entrapreneurship or we kip displacing u in ur land

Ummmm.... I see it flew over your head. I was being sarcastic because he couldnt spell "Industrialization". And displace who in what land? You think you gotta hop on a Lorry from Nnewi to Seattle? Lmao chest beating and empty boasts all the time dont you get tired?
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by taharqa: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2013
kingoflag: .

shocked shocked shocked
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Pataki: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why is it that you'r NEVER found wanting in the gathering of LIARS. You have done it again by sharply queuing behind another notorious LIAR. Now, see your LIES exposed again in the post below. You've LOST all reputation on this forum and have remained an embarrassment. I'l continue to EMBARRASS you.
I am your nemesis on this forum. The man you would always continue to dream to be like.

You are a certified liar. A blatant nuisance and a goatheaded dunce.

Jonathan is the worst and most disgraceful president this nation has ever produced. Quote me anywhere. I hope to see him smiling very soon from behind prison bars post 2015. Like Ibori, like Jonathan. He had better start prison reforms immediately.

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Pataki: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2013
@ Moderators,

Could you kindly explain why this thread is not inthe appropriate section that is: The Ethnicity section? undecided
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Pataki: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2013
kingoflag: You really believe this semi-literate dummy that can barely string together a coherent sentence is truly a Medical Doctor? ROFLMAO maybe you do need a medical doctor to check you out for believing that rubbish.
It is good to remind him of his failures and his past, while his present and today's life is a mixture of lies and utter failure. What does the future behold on this nuisance of a dude? I shudder at the thoughts traveling through my innocent mind.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2013
taharqa:

shocked shocked shocked
wtf is ur eyes bulging out ur empty head?

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by enyi1: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I have created a number of threads on the impact of FRESH AIR all over the country but this thread will focus on the southeast.

The southeast is one of the six geopolitical zones in the country and has been unfairly treated by past administrations. The zone, along with the southsouth, gave GEJ the highest votes at the 2011 elections. In the most recent of the series of polls conducted by NOI, GEJ got the highest approval rating in the southeast, even ahead of the southsouth.

For all the support the southeast gave to GEJ, what is the region getting in return? Lets highlight some of FG interventions in the region in the last 2-3 years.

1. Completion of Onitsha River Port. Of all the River Ports being constructed by the FG (Baro, Lokoja,etc) Onitsha Port was the first to be completed. It is now being concessioned. Unfortunately, the concessioning process is taken too long. Yes, the Onitsha Port may not have gone commercial but the equipments being used by Julius Berger for initial works on Second Niger Bridge were delivered through the Port.

2. Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State. That will be completed before the end of this year and concessioned too.

3. Anambra STATE University was among the 12 universities nationwide that received special impact funds in 2012. It got about N3billion.

4. FG is building a new N2.5billion federal secretariat in Anambra. None existed before now.

5. FG has completed the Onitsha-Owerri road

6. FG has expanded the Bridge-Head to Upper-Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha road to 10-lane. The whole stretch of the Enugu-Onitsha road will be completed next year. The road is covered by SURE-P.

7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion.

8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations.

9. The N13billion New international terminal is under construction at Enugu International Airport. It is the FIRST out of the 5 planned new international terminals to be built in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and PH.

9. Ebonyi now has a brand new teaching hospital. Thus, 5 DECADES after, the southeast now have 2 teaching hospital- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu and Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA) EBONYI.

10. Ebonyi now has a brand new federal university. It is called Federal University, Ndufu-Alike,Ebonyi State.

11. Contract for the N100billion 6-lane Second Niger bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger. Julius started preliminary work around July and will complete it next month. Between October and November, the President will flag off actual construction work.

12. The PH-Enugu-Maiduguri railway rehabilitation will be completed in December.

13. The Southeast is well covered in the ongoing feasibility studies for modern railways across the country.

14. The Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri is one of the 11 Airports undergoing remodelling.

15. The N1.5billion Zik’s mausoleum and library being constructed in Onitsha.

16. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu-Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.

17. Completion of work on Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in Ebonyi and Cross-River States.

18. Completion of work on Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States.

19. Completion of work on Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State.

20. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.

21. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states

22. Completion of 2×2.5MVA Eke distribution injection sub station in Enugu.

23. Completion of 7.5MVA power distribution injection substation in Trade fair area of Enugu.

24. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.

25. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba, Abia State. The depot was closed for over 6 years.

These are the ones I could recall now.

In summary, suffice to say that the East has had fair share of FG intervention within the period. In the next few months and years, it can only get better. And the people of the area will NOT stop demanding for dividends of their support for GEJ.

SOUTH EAST IS AWESOME, SOUTH WEST IS NORTH> HATERS ARE WANTED!
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Pataki: @ Moderators,

Could you kindly explain why this thread is not inthe appropriate section that is: The Ethnicity section? undecided

Fearful, timid and cowardly rat trying to kill another irrepressible FRESH AIR thread. FRESH AIR is the campaign slogan of President Jonathan and its all POLITICS. If you feel intimidated by this thread, create your own Boko Haram thread.

Meanwhile, if threads about FG projects in the southeast should be moved to ethnic section then ALL threads about state govt projects in the southwest should also be moved to ethnic section.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Longeria(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2013
Pataki: @ Moderators,

you ethnicised it. Foooool.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by ENEONWO(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian, I never wanted to join issues with you on NL. But, i could not just take it anymore. Not when you tell bare-faced lies about the South East, especially Enugu. And you are here insinuating that you reside in Enugu. Let me react to few of the lies. The Onitsha River Port is just a heap of sand (better described as a sand-dune,no infrastructure, the same with Oguta river port). The bridgeHead-Upper Iweka axis remain a dual carriage way. Can u name other Universities that benefitted alongside Anambra State Univ; so that we see d special treatment given us. Enugu-PH way remain a patch-work, even though it had been awarded many times. Only the run-way of Enugu Airport expanded. Arrival/departure hall not fully plastered. Airport looks like the Garriki motor-park. 9 new Universities approved,& d South East,out of 6 geopoltical zones, got 1. Whats special? The university is housed by a secondary schl. GEJ is taking d silence of SE for foolishness. In the fullness of time, our votes wl do the talking!
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
ENEONWO: Sincere 9gerian, I never wanted to join issues with you on NL. But, i could not just take it anymore. Not when you tell bare-faced lies about the South East, especially Enugu. And you are here insinuating that you reside in Enugu. Let me react to few of the lies. The Onitsha River Port is just a heap of sand (better described as a sand-dune,no infrastructure, the same with Oguta river port). The bridgeHead-Upper Iweka axis remain a dual carriage way. Can u name other Universities that benefitted alongside Anambra State Univ; so that we see d special treatment given us. Enugu-PH way remain a patch-work, even though it had been awarded many times. Only the run-way of Enugu Airport expanded. Arrival/departure hall not fully plastered. Airport looks like the Garriki motor-park. 9 new Universities approved,& d South East,out of 6 geopoltical zones, got 1. Whats special? The university is housed by a secondary schl. GEJ is taking d silence of SE for foolishness. In the fullness of time, our votes wl do the talking!
You cant take PROGRESS any longer? Are you a witch/wizard? Or are you the DEVIL himself?

What did you do when OBJ ruled for 8 years with nothing to show in the southeast? What is the legacy of OBJ's 8-year rule in the southeast? What is the legacy of Yar Adua's 3-year rule in the southeast? Ewu!

All the projects in my opening post are FACTS. You may need to go through them again, one after the other, and SLOWLY. After which you can return for a meaningful debate. I dont have time for EMOTIONAL outbursts.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
ENEONWO: Sincere 9gerian, I never wanted to join issues with you on NL. But, i could not just take it anymore. Not when you tell bare-faced lies about the South East, especially Enugu. And you are here insinuating that you reside in Enugu. Let me react to few of the lies. The Onitsha River Port is just a heap of sand (better described as a sand-dune,no infrastructure, the same with Oguta river port). The bridgeHead-Upper Iweka axis remain a dual carriage way. Can u name other Universities that benefitted alongside Anambra State Univ; so that we see d special treatment given us. Enugu-PH way remain a patch-work, even though it had been awarded many times. Only the run-way of Enugu Airport expanded. Arrival/departure hall not fully plastered. Airport looks like the Garriki motor-park. 9 new Universities approved,& d South East,out of 6 geopoltical zones, got 1. Whats special? The university is housed by a secondary schl. GEJ is taking d silence of SE for foolishness. In the fullness of time, our votes wl do the talking!
You cant take PROGRESS any longer? Are you a witch/wizard? Or are you the DEVIL himself?

What did you do when OBJ ruled for 8 years with nothing to show in the southeast? What is the legacy of OBJ's 8-year rule in the southeast? What is the legacy of Yar Adua's 3-year rule in the southeast? Ewu!

All the projects in my opening post are FACTS. You may need to go through them again, one after the other, and SLOWLY. After which you can return for a meaningful debate. I dont have time for EMOTIONAL outbursts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN / Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government / The Northerners Don't Fear Biafra Anymore - See Their Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.