Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo (1409 Views)

Ibb Bombs Buhari: Buhari Is Weak And Unintelligent. - Ibb. / Onaiyekan "Weak And Unwilling To Do The Rightful" / The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Osoldier: 2:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Former militant and national leader of the now rested Niger Delta Peoples Volunteers Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has described President Goodluck Jonathan as a disappointment to the Ijaw nation, saying that he’s weak and unassertive as a leader.

Dokubo-Asari stated this while reacting to the ongoing power tussle in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The former militant lamented that Jonathan could not take bold and courageous steps to handle the situation like a true Ijaw man who is famous for boldness and exceptional courage.

He told National Mirror that the President should be guided by an Ijaw famous saying, “Ama Doko Doko Biokpo,” which he interpreted to mean “small, small towns but they are very courageous and keep hope alive.”

Asari-Dokubo said he was still unhappy over what he termed “poor response” to the crisis rocking the ruling party by the Presidency.

He thus advised Jonathan to emulate former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, who confronted and dealt with the rebels in the party during his tenure.

He asked Jonathan to stop further peace talks and negotiation with persons like Obasanjo and former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar.

He said, “Jonathan is disgracing the Ijaw people and people of the South-South by negotiating with these dissidents. I am terribly annoyed by the way he is handling this issue, he is a disgrace. If he cannot withstand them, he should tell us because there is no basis for negotiation.

“This is the time for Jonathan to act like an Ijaw man and he should stop disgracing us.

“Jonathan should hit them and he should tell us if he cannot hit them so that we can help him to hit them mercilessly. I have the potential to hit them hard. It is on record that I once held Nigeria hostage and Nigeria could not produce oil for 48 hours and my activities forced the prices of crude oil globally to rise by $30 one day. It was unprecedented and I can repeat it.

“The plot against Jonathan will surely fail, but the President should be decisive with these people once and for all. Jonathan should assert himself as the President and put these people where they should be. Obasanjo, who is leading these people did two terms and he plotted a third term.

“There should be no negotiation with dissidents. It should be total war, no retreat, no surrender and let us see who will run first. There is time for peace and there is time for war. This is the time to go to war.

“Jonathan should know that this is the time for war and if he cannot sustain the war, we will help him to sustain it. How many governors attempted to frustrate Obasanjo? Ibori and others were united behind Atiku Abubakar to frustrate Obasanjo and they failed because Obasanjo was strong, assertive, decisive and courageous.

“Jonathan should be strong to deal with them but whether he is strong or not, we are ready to support and stand by him. It is not a one-man battle but a total war and they must be totally vanquished.”

Meanwhile, Asari-Dokubo has called on Jonathan to hand over the Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, to the ex-fighters in the Niger Delta for a decisive action.

On Amaechi, he said, “Let the security men step aside and let us see how Amaechi can come to Rivers State. Amaechi should not be protected because he has betrayed the collective interest of the Niger Delta.

“Jonathan should be decisive and look at the other way and allow us to stand on the streets for 24 hours and we will see whether this madness by Amaechi will not end

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/05/jonathan-is-a-disgrace-to-the-ijaw-people-hes-weak-dokubo-asari/
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by globalaid(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Noise maker. Asari you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Add source (sauce) and i will comment (come it)
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 27, 2013
This guy head no correct. He just want to be notice
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by ofala(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Before i forget, which tribe is Pres Obama in USA? Untill we relegate ethnic considerations to the back, our political system will remain backward. I don't care who rules Nigeria as long as the person remembers that our Universities shouldn't be glorified secondary schools, that having constant electricity isn't luxury but absolute necessity and that our young graduates should be kept busy

2 Likes

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by atikubaba(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2013
ofala: before i forget, which tribe is Pres Obama in USA? Untill we relegate ethnic considerations to the back, our political system will remain backward. I dont care who rules Nigeria as long the person remembers tha our Unversities shouldnt be glorified secondary schools, that having constant electricity isnt luxury but absolute necessity and that our young graduates should be kept busy
10000000000 likes
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by skyfall: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Shortwave radio has started again. Empty-headed noisemaker.

SSS is silent on all these treasonable call for violence, but if a reasonable person grants an interview and bares his mind now, they'll "invite him for a chat."

Who are the jobless journalists granting this buffoon interviews sef?

2 Likes

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by rooftech: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2013
unical dropout.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2013
If Jonathan should hit them and dem Hit back, Ijaw-Nation may dissapear from the map of Nigeria!!!

Be careful of what U wished for Asari Basket Mouth !!!

3 Likes

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by tyson99(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Foolish man.....noise maker
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by slimfit1(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2013
This things sha
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by peterphd(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2013
This leaves lots of questions unanswered
1.does this mean Jonathan is working in tandem with militants?
2.does this mean asari still has a cache of weapons even when they should have been surrendered?
3.does this mean the sss can't pick this man up?

Naija we hail thee! like someone above said if asari hits anybody, the ND might disappear from the map of Nigeria.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by hycebee(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2013
Why is this guy instigating violence? And what is SSS doing about it? He is directly threatning an elected governor and he's still walking free for heaven's sake! I think I can clearly see why some people say violence pays a lot in nigeria.

SSS pls pick this guy off our street. I think he needs some time alone with you. You know knock some senses back into him.

Just my 2kobo.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Tranquill: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2013
ofala: before i forget, which tribe is Pres Obama in USA? Untill we relegate ethnic considerations to the back, our political system will remain backward. I dont care who rules Nigeria as long the person remembers tha our Unversities shouldnt be glorified secondary schools, that having constant electricity isnt luxury but absolute necessity and that our young graduates should be kept busy

If this fellow doesn't talk about tribe what other meaningful issue do you think he can discuss to look relevant? Same goes for many others and most unfortunate are the ones that claim chains of degrees even from oyinbo universities.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by ttomexy(f): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2013
SSS cannot pick him because he has immunity from oga @ the top, i wonder what this govt will be remembered for?
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by iwanchop(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2013
It's only in Nigeria a criminal would threaten a sitting governor and go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by kokoA(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Smh.. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by abokinside: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2013
Asari is a clown holding on to the final straw, as soon as a proper govt is sworn in come 2015 he is goin back to where criminals like him belong, where he spent his time when gen obasanjo was in power. Ijaw is tooooooooo small to hit a Nigeria, Gej dont lead ur people to a suicidal war! 2015 is not by force if! Nigerians and only Nigerians will decide okay! The Gambaris of North West and north east, the amala and ewedu mouthed yorubas that asari and Edwin Clark ve been abusing up and down will decide come 2015. If Asari and his sponsors are not clowns the would know that the 14.8m registered voters of SE and SS can never return Gej to Aso rock. Of course there is no way a child will eat oil without staining himself.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Willywilly0: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
abokinside: Asari If Asari and his sponsors are not clowns the would know that the 14.8m registered voters of SE and SS can never return Gej to Aso rock. Of course there is no way a child will eat oil without staining himself.
Mr Census officer,
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Tranquill: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2013
abokinside: Asari is a clown holding on to the final straw, as soon as a proper govt is sworn in come 2015 he is goin back to where criminals like him belong, where he spent his time when gen obasanjo was in power. Ijaw is tooooooooo small to hit a Nigeria, Gej dont lead ur people to a suicidal war! 2015 is not by force if! Nigerians and only Nigerians will decide okay! The Gambaris of North West and north east, the amala and ewedu mouthed yorubas that asari and Edwin Clark ve been abusing up and down will decide come 2015. If Asari and his sponsors are not clowns the would know that the 14.8m registered voters of SE and SS can never return Gej to Aso rock. Of course there is no way a child will eat oil without staining himself.

Let your own sponsors keep deceiving you. Jonathan will contest and win come 2015. I dont give a damn about Asari and his belicose vetupirations but that does not make your imbicilic contribution sensible in any way.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by solomon111(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
abokinside: Asari is a clown holding on to the final straw, as soon as a proper govt is sworn in come 2015 he is goin back to where criminals like him belong, where he spent his time when gen obasanjo was in power. Ijaw is tooooooooo small to hit a Nigeria, Gej dont lead ur people to a suicidal war! 2015 is not by force if! Nigerians and only Nigerians will decide okay! The Gambaris of North West and north east, the amala and ewedu mouthed yorubas that asari and Edwin Clark ve been abusing up and down will decide come 2015. If Asari and his sponsors are not clowns the would know that the 14.8m registered voters of SE and SS can never return Gej to Aso rock. Of course there is no way a child will eat oil without staining himself.
we will see.
No need getting ahead of ourselves.
2015 is still far.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by solomon111(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2013
donroxy: If Jonathan should hit them and dem Hit back, Ijaw-Nation may dissapear from the map of Nigeria!!!

Be careful of what U wished for Asari Basket Mouth !!!
In the eventuality of war with the ijaws,you think those knife-wielding,IED-using hausa fulani horde can defeat an oil-funded ijaw army properly armed with modern missiles and fighters.?
You think war is about numbers?
The israelis are a case-study.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by abokinside: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
solomon111: In the eventuality of war with the ijaws,you think those knife-wielding,IED-using hausa fulani horde can defeat an oil-funded ijaw army properly armed with modern missiles and fighters.?
You think war is about numbers?
The israelis are a case-study.
Here we go again, you guys are goin on a suicide mission . After now you start blaming yorubas for not jioning you in your suicidal war, wake up guys you are too small to defeat the federal republic of Nigeria. Just toooo small.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by solomon111(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
abokinside:
Here we go again, you guys are goin on a suicide mission . After now you start blaming yorubas for not jioning you in your suicidal war, wake up guys you are too small to defeat the federal republic of Nigeria. Just toooo small.
you must be stupidd if you think a 2nd civil war in Nigeria will be similiar to that of 1967.
In the meantime,go and tell israel that they are too small to kick as$.
Re: Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo by Ewarrior: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Can someone tell me why dis nonentity is still walking freely?

This fooool has been making numerous inciting statements in d last six months and the SSS hasn't called him to order

But if Elrufai tweets dey will quickly arrest him..

Dullards in Government!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Ali, Edwin Clark’s Wife, Get Board Posts / Anambra Guber:apc Accuses Inec,presidency Of Bias / Human Rights Commission Lied, They Took Bribe From My Husband - Mrs Clara Chime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.