Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt (8921 Views)

The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch / The Injustice Done To Buhari Is Not Redressed, So He Can't Attend NCS Meetings / Gej Is Weak And Disgrace To Ijaw By Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
It has been 43years now since the civil war ended, the declaration has been that as Nigerians we are all one people and are allowed to live as free people in any part of Nigeria. But it seems to me that the Local Government policies time and time again in Port Harcourt has the spectre of post civil war Nigeria written all over it. A situation where people will own shops and if sometimes an accident like fire happens in the market(there are even suspisions that these fires are the ochestrations of clandestine people) the Government then sees it as an opportunity to deny traders of their shops and re-allocate the shops to new people who were never trading in the market is a disgrace and unacceptable. As I type this scenario is currently playing out at New Layout Ultra Modern Market Borikiri, Port Harcourt, River State.

Often the decision on who gets what is determined by the language you speak or the tribe you come from. Every so often it turns out that the Igbos who have laboured for years paying their dues to council are shifted to one corner, and then the shops are handed on a platter of gold to Okirikans or Kalabari people who were never in the market before the fire and who most times have no interest in trade. What will then happen is these new owners will eventually sell these shops back to Igbos and then not too long in future the market goes up in flames again, and get knocked down and then people will go through another re-allocation process and those who lived through the mis-fortune of having their shops and goods burnt, who will not have any compensation from the Government will then suffer the double tragedy of even loosing the shops where they earned their livelihood.
This cycle of institutional fraud by Port Harcourt Local Government Council must stop. It is time for the Mayor of Port Harcourt City; Chimbiko Akorolo and the Governor of River State Chibuike Amaechi to rise up against this misguided tribalism and stand up for what is right.

The embarrassing thing is some people in River State like the Ikwerres and Etches speak Igbo too and dress like Igbos . . . albeit with slight difference. But the rate at which they are willing to discriminate against Igbos from the East is shocking.

I also call on all South East Governors to speak out always in defence of the rights of Igbos wherever they are are. These Igbos did not conquer anyone to own these shop. These are ordinary traders who through hard work in the face of difficulties bought these shops with their own money. The cycle of fraud going on in Port Harcourt with re-allocation of these shops needs to be challenged for the sake of posterity!!!

It is time to stop treating the Igbos as immigrants in any part of Nigeria, No Nigerian is an immigrant in any part of Nigeria. That at least is the position of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

43years after the war it seems to me that Nigerians make noise about unity when it suits them and turn around to engage in heart breaking marginalization and discrimination at free will.

2 Likes

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
exactly what i noticed in the new mile 1 market along ikwerre road in PH... the fact is dis, the world is all abt manipulations and if u must survive, u must manipulate odas to achieve ur desire dats how it goes...though i admire the courage of the igbo people in their struggle of survival in every environment.. Well, those shops forcefully and illegally taken away from them will automatically comeback to them sooner or later.. That has been d scenerio from d onset...i trust igbo guys
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
It breaks my heart when I see things like this. Where is Ohaneze Ndigbo when you need them? These traders obviously in most cases do not know their legal rights as Nigerians and are clearly being exploited!

They need the help of Ohaneze to deploy the best Lawyers we have to explore how best to defend the rights of Igbos whereever they are.

Spending time every 4years making noise about where the next President of Nigeria must come from is really of no use to anyone.

Ohaneze really need to refocus with the help of South East Governors in order to defend the rights of Igbos whereever they are.

We can not continue to allow our country to have it both ways. So long as we remain Nigerians then our rights as Nigerians must be respected and Ohaneze can help enforce it.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Ikengawo: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
the paradox of Nigeria is that Igbos are the only ones that are actively participating in the oneness of Nigeria (living, developing, working and schooling in all regions, etc), but are treated as if they're the opposite). I'm not too concerned because Igbos always find a way to work themselves to the top regardless of the stones thrown at them. Instead of weeding out the laziness in their character, lazy people will always try to sabotage the hard worker.

2 Likes

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Dsage1: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
@op,that is really sad! Rever state government should please do something before it's getting out of hand.

Besides, it's high time for you people(Igbos) to start respecting and appreciate the people of south west. You know what I mean and why you should,so no need for further explanation.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Ikengawo: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
where did this SW come from? My friend go and speak to your father, imbe.

1 Like

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Guys lets stick to the topic

D-Sage: Thats ok . . .respect they say is reciprocal . . . we respect you and expect the same in return

Please lets stick to the topic, which is about the injustice going on in New Layout Market Borikiri

I am hoping we can discuss this topic untill it public public news and justice is eventually done!
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by hardniola(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
this naija is poooooo so ibo are been short-change in d state they lay claim here on NL...........i tot river state use to be ibo city...........let ibo live pls or give them BIAFra.

1 Like

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why is it that the Igbo are always at the receiving end of discrimination and hate in every part of this country where they settle to do legitimate business? This situation has persisted since the Civil War, and it has shown no sign of abating.

I'm aware of the strong feelings of resentment against the Igbo by ethnic minorities in River State such as Ikwerre and others, and same applies elsewhere. For how long would this go on? Something needs to be done, urgently.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by premlove(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
pro01: Why is it that the Igbo are always at the receiving end of discrimination and hate in every part of this country where they settle to do legitimate business? This situation has persisted since the Civil War, and it has shown no sign of abating.

I'm aware of the strong feelings of resentment against the Igbo by ethnic minorities in River State such as Ikwerre and others, and same applies elsewhere. For how long would this go on? Something needs to be done, urgently.
are u saying this becos u are ibo? If nt i accept ur argument bt other tribe stil bave d same problem. bt talking abt ibo u know there population is much that is y u c some been involve in dis circumstance and another tin is dat d ibo there like spread/settle in diff part of nigeria expreeing there franchise and doing business
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by aljharem(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo: It has been 43years now since the civil war ended, the declaration has been that as Nigerians we are all one people and are allowed to live as free people in any part of Nigeria. But it seems to me that the Local Government policies time and time again in Port Harcourt has the spectre of post civil war Nigeria written all over it. A situation where people will own shops and if sometimes an accident like fire happens in the market(there are even suspisions that these fires are the ochestrations of clandestine people) the Government then sees it as an opportunity to deny traders of their shops and re-allocate the shops to new people who were never trading in the market is a disgrace and unacceptable. As I type this scenario is currently playing out at New Layout Ultra Modern Market Borikiri, Port Harcourt, River State.

Often the decision on who gets what is determined by the language you speak or the tribe you come from. Every so often it turns out that the Igbos who have laboured for years paying their dues to council are shifted to one corner, and then the shops are handed on a platter of gold to Okirikans or Kalabari people who were never in the market before the fire and who most times have no interest in trade. What will then happen is these new owners will eventually sell these shops back to Igbos and then not too long in future the market goes up in flames again, and get knocked down and then people will go through another re-allocation process and those who lived through the mis-fortune of having their shops and goods burnt, who will not have any compensation from the Government will then suffer the double tragedy of even loosing the shops where they earned their livelihood.
This cycle of institutional fraud by Port Harcourt Local Government Council must stop. It is time for the Mayor of Port Harcourt City; Chimbiko Akorolo and the Governor of River State Chibuike Amaechi to rise up against this misguided tribalism and stand up for what is right.

The embarrassing thing is some people in River State like the Ikwerres and Etches speak Igbo too and dress like Igbos . . . albeit with slight difference. But the rate at which they are willing to discriminate against Igbos from the East is shocking.

I also call on all South East Governors to speak out always in defence of the rights of Igbos wherever they are are. These Igbos did not conquer anyone to own these shop. These are ordinary traders who through hard work in the face of difficulties bought these shops with their own money. The cycle of fraud going on in Port Harcourt with re-allocation of these shops needs to be challenged for the sake of posterity!!!

It is time to stop treating the Igbos as immigrants in any part of Nigeria, No Nigerian is an immigrant in any part of Nigeria. That at least is the position of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

43years after the war it seems to me that Nigerians make noise about unity when it suits them and turn around to engage in heart breaking marginalization and discrimination at free will.

@ OP, I don't believe you and I have a good reason to say so

When the same issue of Ladipo market ( a market that is Igbo dominated in Lagos) was closed, the Igbos on the internet in a twisted and cunny way made it like they were being persecuted by Lagos state. Now Rivers state has done a similar scenario, you now claim them to be ethnocentric.

BUT

If indeed those shops were being given back to the locals then so be it (although I disagree with the locals in displaying open tribalism). I have told many people including Hausas and co to know that if they do not BUY properties in their own land but outside, then it is a leased property and would be taken back by the locals sooner or later. That is the HONEST TRUTH. So it really should not sound as a shocker

1 Like

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Dsage1: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo: Guys lets stick to the topic

D-Sage: Thats ok . . .respect they say is reciprocal . . . we respect you and expect the same in return

Please lets stick to the topic, which is about the injustice going on in New Layout Market Borikiri

I am hoping we can discuss this topic untill it public public news and justice is eventually done!

@Ikengawo,I'm not a triblist and will never be the one, I don't have your time.

@krendo, yes each tribe should respect one another,we do reciprocate any respect you shows toward us you know that. Thank for your understanding,let stick to the topic please.

2 Likes

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by MrGarri1: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sorry ooo!!

Maybe if you made ur region a little more inhabitable you guyz won't have to be moving en-masse to other regions (like nomads)in search of greener pastures

angry

9 Likes

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is the fruit of civil war propaganda which lives in Rivers State like its reality even 40 years after the civil war. I have a Rivers mother, though I'm Igbo from Imo. There's this myth or belief that Igbos deceive people to own their land and properties which existed even before the civil war and it is our fault. Many other ethnic groups live in Port Harcourt but don't buy much landed properties. I bet Igbos probably bought 98% of that Borokiri market but there are also Hausa and Yoruba traders who inspite of having the money, refused to buy but rather opted to pay rent to the Okrika natives. That way, the natives do not feel threatened by Hausa and Yoruba like they feel about Igbos. The Okrikas are related to Igbos by blood as their mother was Igbo and till date majority still take Igbos as wives and also speak Igbo as a 2nd language. Even inside Igboland be it Aba, Abakaliki or Onitsha, there exists this same issue of indigene/settler dichotomy.

My advice is for the Governor to come into this and maybe allocate the stores with former owners having a kind of compensation. My advice to the Igbos in Borokiri is to leave there and come to Ikwerreland. Ikwerres are hospitable and more tolerant. Borokiri is ugly and shanty. I even wonder what a human being from a cleaner upland is doing there.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
alj harem:

@ OP, I don't believe you and I have a good reason to say so

When the same issue of Ladipo market ( a market that is Igbo dominated in Lagos) was closed, the Igbos on the internet in a twisted and cunny way made it like they were being persecuted by Lagos state. Now Rivers state has done a similar scenario, you now claim them to be ethnocentric.

BUT

If indeed those shops were being given back to the locals then so be it (although I disagree with the locals in displaying open tribalism). I have told many people including Hausas and co to know that if they do not BUY properties in their own land but outside, then it is a leased property and would be taken back by the locals sooner or later. That is the HONEST TRUTH. So it really should not sound as a shocker

42. (1) A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:-

(a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions are not made subject; or

(b) be accorded either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any such executive or administrative action, any privilege or advantage that is not accorded to citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions.

(2) No citizen of Nigeria shall be subjected to any disability or deprivation merely by reason of the circumstances of his birth.

(3) Nothing in subsection (1) of this section shall invalidate any law by reason only that the law imposes restrictions with respect to the appointment of any person to any office under the State or as a member of the armed forces of the Federation or member of the Nigeria Police Forces or to an office in the service of a body, corporate established directly by any law in force in Nigeria.

43. Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, every citizen of Nigeria shall have the right to acquire and own immovable property anywhere in Nigeria.

44. (1) No moveable property or any interest in an immovable property shall be taken possession of compulsorily and no right over or interest in any such property shall be acquired compulsorily in any part of Nigeria except in the manner and for the purposes prescribed by a law that, among other things -

(a) requires the prompt payment of compensation therefore and

(b) gives to any person claiming such compensation a right of access for the determination of his interest in the property and the amount of compensation to a court of law or tribunal or body having jurisdiction in that part of Nigeria.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
I doubt the authenicity of this report. Why are people quick to play the ethnic card when things go against them? If you have valid documents that show you are the official owner of the place then go meet the officer in charge.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Alharem the above is the constitution of Nigeria

May be you can advise all why you have no interest to respect the provisions of the constitution
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Afam4eva(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abagworo: It is the fruit of civil war propaganda which lives in Rivers State like its reality even 40 years after the civil war. I have a Rivers mother, though I'm Igbo from Imo. There's this myth or belief that Igbos deceive people to own their land and properties which existed even before the civil war and it is our fault. Many other ethnic groups live in Port Harcourt but don't buy much landed properties. I bet Igbos probably bought 98% of that Borokiri market but there are also Hausa and Yoruba traders who inspite of having the money, refused to buy but rather opted to pay rent to the Okrika natives. That way, the natives do not feel threatened by Hausa and Yoruba like they feel about Igbos. The Okrikas are related to Igbos by blood as their mother was Igbo and till date majority still take Igbos as wives and also speak Igbo as a 2nd language. Even inside Igboland be it Aba, Abakaliki or Onitsha, there exists this same issue of indigene/settler dichotomy.

My advice is for the Governor to come into this and maybe allocate the stores with former owners having a kind of compensation. My advice to the Igbos in Borokiri is to leave there and come to Ikwerreland. Ikwerres are hospitable and more tolerant. Borokiri is ugly and shanty. I even wonder what a human being from a cleaner upland is doing there.
I want to know if something similar happens in the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers state(Ikwerre, Etche, Ndoni etc). I know Borokori is an Ijoid town.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Afam4eva(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
otokx: I doubt the authenicity of this report. Why are people quick to play the ethnic card when things go against them? If you have valid documents that show you are the official owner of the place then go meet the officer in charge.
It's funny how you people wish away things like this because it benefits you directly or indirectly. What we want to know is how a market that was gutted by fire is rebuilt and r e-allocated to other people instead of those that owned the land. And the rate at which markets burn these days is becoming alarming. One might be tempted to think that these markets are intentionally set on fire.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by asha80(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo:

42. (1) A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:-

(a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions are not made subject; or

(b) be accorded either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any such executive or administrative action, any privilege or advantage that is not accorded to citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions.

(2) No citizen of Nigeria shall be subjected to any disability or deprivation merely by reason of the circumstances of his birth.

(3) Nothing in subsection (1) of this section shall invalidate any law by reason only that the law imposes restrictions with respect to the appointment of any person to any office under the State or as a member of the armed forces of the Federation or member of the Nigeria Police Forces or to an office in the service of a body, corporate established directly by any law in force in Nigeria.

43. Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, every citizen of Nigeria shall have the right to acquire and own immovable property anywhere in Nigeria.

44. (1) No moveable property or any interest in an immovable property shall be taken possession of compulsorily and no right over or interest in any such property shall be acquired compulsorily in any part of Nigeria except in the manner and for the purposes prescribed by a law that, among other things -

(b) gives to any person claiming such compensation a right of access for the determination of his interest in the property and the amount of compensation to a court of law or tribunal or body having jurisdiction in that part of Nigeria.

Bros nigeria is lawless society so constitution or not it does not matter.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by confusion247(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is only the almighty GOD that is still sustaining the IGBOS in Nigeria. There is no genuine reason for the hatred other tribes and ethnics has on them. The so called OHANEZE and south east governors are clones and aliens, they are of no use. We all know that ONE NIGERIA is a project that can never work.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
asha 80: Bros nigeria is lawless society so constitution or not it does not matter.

so you have no interest to live by the laws of the land?
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
confusion247: It is only the almighty GOD that is still sustaining the IGBOS in Nigeria. There is no genuine reason for the hatred other tribes and ethnics has on them. The so called OHANEZE and south east governors are clones and aliens, they are of no use. We all know that ONE NIGERIA is a project that can never work.
I really don't know what you people want the SE governors to do. Their job is to govern their SE states and what happens outside of there shouldn't be their business.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by hardniola(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
i dont think dis injustice happen anywhere in naija apart from river state.....dis is injustic against d ibo justice most prevail

frontpge plssssss.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's funny how you people wish away things like this because it benefits you directly or indirectly. What we want to know is how a market that was gutted by fire is rebuilt and r e-allocated to other people instead of those that owned the land. And the rate at which markets burn these days is becoming alarming. One might be tempted to think that these markets are intentionally set on fire.
In a market, stores are allocated to traders, the land belongs to the government. People should stop playing the ethnic card when they are the major beneficiaries.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
I really don't know what you people want the SE governors to do. Their job is to govern their SE states and what happens outside of there shouldn't be their business.

Cant they use their office to complain to their colleague the Governor of Rivers to do something?

Cant they behind the scenes fund lawyers through Ohaneze to help traders who may not know their rights to defend their rights?

This is an attack on our people and these Governors can do something like helping a sensitization programme or providing legal defence to the oppressed.

Standing up for the rights of Igbos should not be about seeking the Presidency of Nigeria, if anything that should be the least need!

1 Like

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
but why is so much "injustice" being done to Igbos nationwide? are they the only tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by asha80(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo:

so you have no interest to live by the laws of the land?
nigerians in general have no interest in living by the laws of the land.that should be obvious by now..however do you guys have an association within the maket before it was burnt?if yes can you rally your members for each of them to get their c/o of their supposed property to confront whoever is doing the reallocation?if he stil refuses to do the right thing then you can now go to court.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by coogar: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Demdem: but why is so much "injustice" being done to Igbos nationwide? are they the only tribe in Nigeria

they are the jews of africa - the endangered species.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by asha80(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo:

Cant they use their office to complain to their colleague the Governor of Rivers to do something?

Cant they behind the scenes fund lawyers through Ohaneze to help traders who may not know their rights to defend their rights?

This is an attack on our people and these Governors can do something like helping a sensitization programme or providing legal defence to the oppressed.

Standing up for the rights of Igbos should not be about seeking the Presidency of Nigeria, if anything that should be the least need!
if the traders cannot use their money and hire lawyers to defend their rights i wonder why you want governors of their home states to intervene and fund these lawyers.the money from their home states should be used on their home states.these traders should get organized first.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by Afam4eva(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo:

The SE governors should be fighting to bring these traders to their states and not funding lawyers to defend Igbos in other states. the SE governors are supposed to be governing their states and not necessarily protecting Igbo interests. That's what Ohanaeze should be doing.
Re: The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt by aljharem(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
krendo:

I am fully aware of the constitution but is an average uneducated Nigerian aware ? NO!

Nigeria itself is a very very funny country as it is frustrating. No ethnic Nation was consulted to form this country apart from the Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Hausa and Yoruba said NO as it is clear that 3 captains can't rule a ship.

You see, we have indigenes in every society an just because we have a government does not mean we do not have traditional rulers and indigenes of the society. Indigenes that never knew who Igbo yoruba or hausas are expected to just allow "aliens" to come and take over their heritage (land).

This is the same problem we have in plateau, lagos, rivers, abuja and delta state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries / Super Tuesday / Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.