Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home (33602 Views)

Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them / Hearing Aids : Why Live With Deafness? Regain Your Quality Of Life Today! / 4 Pack Of Brazilian Hair Wholesale Price:n80,000 Call 07030470927 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
A-town:

Ouch.
On another note, I doubt those tigers even know how to feed. Feeding a tiger milk. Chei. See how obese the thing is sef. I don't think the tiger could hunt if it's life depended on it. It's simply a glorified Tom at this point
Ever seen a siberian tiger?
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Super1759: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
All these are possible, biblically, its only serpent that God cursed to bite a man and a man should kill it. Aside that every other animal is or can be tamed. Even snakes can be tamed too.
Its all about mindset and the manner of approach.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hu resemble's does animals n dis country
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by yuncka: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Every fawkin day is 4 d master.....

But juz one moda fawkin day is 4 d TIGER!
Rip in advance.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by pembisco(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
My nephew is a tiger too so its no bigg deal living wt tigers.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by paranorman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
I just thaink tis not 100% safer in the future with these cats.. Sooner or later, they gotta let them go! Imagine that canine stuck into his skull?! They authorities should just tryna win the case but they shouldnt castrate those cuties.. They got rights you know...
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
it is healthy
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by oyinbogirl(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
see the size of those tigers....geee these people are playing russian roulette...
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by satellitedaisy: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
enigmagu1: I pray they feed the lion well if not ...
nairaland will complete the story in future......

Where is the Lion
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nice mass-suicide wish.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by japhmanuel: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na money,I gattz keep ma own,mine go be wolf,ape,crocodile.... Lmao
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
There was a family !! undecided

BTW. Nice pictures.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by IAMBREEZY: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Odikwa dangerous
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by ldpele(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
i pity una and una neigbhours too. cos una no go fit belli full those wild,e go be like say them drink H20 aftr when they r done with u guys
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by princesbamz: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
wow can't blive this !!!!
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by MrMac10(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
they sholudnt come to nairaland and tell us to give them money for plastic surgery after thier pets must have used them to end thier fast
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by hustla(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
IsNotin

Just End Time Things
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by ugoezeik(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Afam4eva: And i thought i had arrived. I only have 1 Lion and 2 cheetas grin.
are U̶̲̥̅̊ kidding me? Mine is jux 2 crocodiles n one rabbit
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Afokesco(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
That's not a suprised to me..wat bout one country living wid over 3millions of boko harams..
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Afokesco(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
That's not a suprised to me..wat bout one country living wid over 3millions of boko haram..
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by ugoezeik(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
And stupid me jux seating here boasting of ma one crocodile n one rabbit dat sleep wit me in d room. I don c person Wey pass me Jare
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Rhythm(f): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
deor03:

Topic : (Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home)
Story: Mentions Tigers
Picture: Shows Tigers

Yet, you still think they are Lions !

Funny how people who did not read the post are busy accusing another poster of not reading the post. If y'all read the post, you would see where it was mentioned that the family also keeps other animals, lion inclusive.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Adekdammy: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
one day d beast in those wild cats will manifest and d song will become, won ki lo fun olode o, sugbon ko gba ikilo, ai gba ikilo. Lo se 'ku pa olode.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Abbey2sam(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
We will still be this same forum when they will bring the opposite news.......

Mark my words
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by tender92(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Even those that claims to be wildlife expert are scared of the wild beasts,tell me how did they learn or obtain their certs when they can't live with them..
To me Brazilian wildlife officials are being selfish becus the family are doing what they couldnt dare..the enclosure is well secured what else is there to worry about?
The family know the risk involved,so why taking paracetamol on someone else headache? grin grin
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by jucykiks4u(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
nadia_SA: with only 34 lions left in Naija I understand y he doesn't know how a lion looks

lmao
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by busterr(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
*clears throat*

end time.......

lmao
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
lomprico:

DUMBAZZ!!! Does dat look like a lion to u?
Can't you see. It's a lion on stripes! grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by PBundles(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Six months from now...............................

Neighbours of the Brazilian family watched with horror as 7 tigers maimed the family that have been looking after them for years. Juan Jose, a close relative said and we quote: I cant believe it, they loved them so much, how could this happen. Worst of all after killing each family member they started using the Chihuahua as a football, guess they were real Brazilian raised tigers, Juan said while being consoled by his wife Maria Rosalita.

Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
deor03:

Topic : (Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home)
Story: Mentions Tigers
Picture: Shows Tigers

Yet, you still think they are Lions !

if you bothered to read the story you would have seen that the family owns two lions as well. so at the end of the day both you, the guy you quoted and the others criticizing him are just as bad as each other.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by moshoodn(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
I really love the way the whites have affections for pets even wild ones...

They tamed the tigers.. That's so sweet.

If the tigers didn't tear them in the past eight years, then why do you think it will now?

Just like an eagle raised with chicks, it will never fly.. Same applies to the tigers.

They are really adorable.

BTW:
Lions and tigers learn the killing skills while young and in the wild from their mothers.... Just like eagles learn to fly and hunt while young from their mothers too..

LAST WORD:
A tamed animal is always a tamed animal.

A tamed animal doesn't grow wild overnight..if at all it will, its gradual and the signs will be clear for all to see.

Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd / Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch